Seven people charged in Putnam drug probes

Mar 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Review Times

Seven more people have been charged with drug offenses after two Putnam County investigations.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated May 15, 2012
barb diemer

Ottawa, OH

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Has anybody noticed that Sheriff Jim Beutler all of a sudden is making DRUG BUST. Could it be he is up for re-election? Never has he done anything before when tips were given. Citizens, pay attention to the Sheriff and all of his activities these days before the election.
Road Runner

Leipsic, OH

#2 May 15, 2012
Maybe because he moved another deputy into the MAN Unit. The deputy he moved out is running against him. 4 years in the unit and maybe 10 arrests. Once you get lazy, you will always be lazy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Continental Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min xxxrayted 30,498
Tattoo shop (Jan '12) 21 hr Hmmot 6
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
Suspect arrested for murder in cold case Aug 8 Guest 2
Alysha Moran Aug 7 ThatGirl18 1
looking for realitive Aug 7 keiser 2
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug 2 gary 2,230
•••
•••
•••

Continental Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Continental People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Continental News, Events & Info