Commissioner travis Jerwers Has staye...

Commissioner travis Jerwers Has stayed true to his word

Posted in the Continental Forum

Charol Stechschulte

Leipsic, OH

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Commissioner Travis Jerwers from Putnam County, Ohio
has in the last four year's done what he said he would
do when he took Office (listen to the citizens of our
county). He has always looked out for the best interest
of the taxpaying citizens of Putnam county.
He has stood alone while defending the believes on what
he has felt were the taxpayers wishes.
Commissioner Jerwers has done what no other candidate
running for the commissioners seat has done; that is
walk with members of his family helping; go to every
community in Putnam county and knock on every door
talking to and listening to the citizens. Jerwers has
done this in every campaign he has ran in; 2 primary's
and 2 general elections. No other candidate that I know
has worked this hard on his own campaign.
VOTE FOR HARD WORKING COMMISSIONER TRAVIS JERWERS
James

Athens, OH

#2 Oct 27, 2012
There are two women who are campaigaining for Travis Jewers, They claim to be republicans yet they campaigain for independants while working for Jewers. These same woman write vindicative letter about most of the Putnam County Commissioners, Officals, Sheriff's Departmant and Judges. I will not be suprised if they don't end up in a large slander suit.
These women have so much anger and spite. They dislike everything about the county, they need to leave this county and move to someplace where they can be happy. It's too bad Jewers associates with them. To bad he needs people like this to help him get re-elected. NOT MY CANDIDATE.... DON'T CARE HOW MANY DOORS HE KNOCKS ON. Jewers has the above mentioned womem working door to door on his campagain. Many times he is out campaining when he should be at his commissioner job.
Is Jewers getting county insurance?
Jerwers is a nice guy, just not commissioner material.
bell

Westland, MI

#3 Nov 8, 2012
To who ever james is....you have no clue what yoy are talking about. commissioners are required to be there when they have a schedule which is taped on there door for the public to see. lets talk about the other candidates. one was always seen with martin kuhlman. He knocked on the doors as that is what campaigning is which you know nothing about james. Congrats to Travis for 4 more years. Your time of fame is up james.
barb diemer

Athens, OH

#4 Nov 27, 2012
bell wrote:
To who ever james is....you have no clue what yoy are talking about. commissioners are required to be there when they have a schedule which is taped on there door for the public to see. lets talk about the other candidates. one was always seen with martin kuhlman. He knocked on the doors as that is what campaigning is which you know nothing about james. Congrats to Travis for 4 more years. Your time of fame is up james.
..........Bell contact me at [email protected]
Charol Stechschulte

Leipsic, OH

#5 Nov 27, 2012
I want to let anyone reading the above quotes that
I AM NOT one of the two women refereed to in the article from James. I never have supported an Independent Candidate; in this past election or any election. I am a Republican and support my party 100%.
The commit that talks about door to door reflects the commits I made; and those not knowing who the two are may think I am one of them (but believe me I AM NOT ONE OF THE TWO WOMEN MENTIONED IN JAMES ARTICLE)
I have never written vindictive letter about Putnam County Commissioners, Officials, Sheriff's Department and Judges
In the past I did write about the CIC and BOE when Mrs. Price was fired.
I supported Travis Jerwers and Vince Schroeder in all their runs for office and will continue to do so
barb diemer

Athens, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Charol Stechschulte wrote:
I want to let anyone reading the above quotes that
I AM NOT one of the two women refereed to in the article from James. I never have supported an Independent Candidate; in this past election or any election. I am a Republican and support my party 100%.
The commit that talks about door to door reflects the commits I made; and those not knowing who the two are may think I am one of them (but believe me I AM NOT ONE OF THE TWO WOMEN MENTIONED IN JAMES ARTICLE)
I have never written vindictive letter about Putnam County Commissioners, Officials, Sheriff's Department and Judges
In the past I did write about the CIC and BOE when Mrs. Price was fired.
I supported Travis Jerwers and Vince Schroeder in all their runs for office and will continue to do so
I will not be intimidated, I will not be silenced. I am an American
barb diemer

Athens, OH

#7 Nov 29, 2012
James wrote:
There are two women who are campaigaining for Travis Jewers, They claim to be republicans yet they campaigain for independants while working for Jewers. These same woman write vindicative letter about most of the Putnam County Commissioners, Officals, Sheriff's Departmant and Judges. I will not be suprised if they don't end up in a large slander suit.
These women have so much anger and spite. They dislike everything about the county, they need to leave this county and move to someplace where they can be happy. It's too bad Jewers associates with them. To bad he needs people like this to help him get re-elected. NOT MY CANDIDATE.... DON'T CARE HOW MANY DOORS HE KNOCKS ON. Jewers has the above mentioned womem working door to door on his campagain. Many times he is out campaining when he should be at his commissioner job.
Is Jewers getting county insurance?
Jerwers is a nice guy, just not commissioner material.
.... I did not go around and knock on 1 door for Travis Jewers during the 2012 campaign. Whoever is speading these kind of lies needs to stop. Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Continental Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
defiance full of snitches lets all reveal them ... (Jan '15) Jun 23 openyoureyes 47
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) Jun 22 Staci 15
Landlords in defiance beware Jun 20 Mike 2
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) Jun 19 Dance 76
Megan Smith (Nov '13) Jun 13 ThugLove 5
Defiance Arbys Jun 9 Cat 3
Danica Sherman (Nov '12) May '16 danicasherman2269 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Continental Mortgages