Ohio community on alert for rattlesnake

Ohio community on alert for rattlesnake

There are 6 comments on the WDTN Dayton story from Aug 1, 2008, titled Ohio community on alert for rattlesnake. In it, WDTN Dayton reports that:

People in one northwest Ohio community are being warned about a rattlesnake that's still on the loose after a pair of rattlers disappeared from a home earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDTN Dayton.

Dora Smith

AOL

#1 Aug 1, 2008
I've never understood why anyone would want to keep a poison snake of any kind in their home. What good is a poison snake? Its not something you play ball with. How is this owner going to feel if a child gets bit? People needs to think about things like this before they get a dangerous....shall we say Pet??
HRW

Cleveland, OH

#2 Aug 2, 2008
Continental is for the most part farm community. Good luck finding the 2nd snake if residence is actually outside of town, nothing but flat open farm land with railroad track cutting it in half.

Parents live 2 maybe mile outside of town currently on the state route.
Paul

Dayton, OH

#3 Aug 2, 2008
I would rather have a rattle snake than the women I am married to. : )
Sarah

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 2, 2008
I agree with Dora. Why would anyone want to keep this typr of reptile or any other wild animal. The owners should be faced with a very stiff penilty.
Paul

Dayton, OH

#5 Aug 3, 2008
Sarah wrote:
I agree with Dora. Why would anyone want to keep this typr of reptile or any other wild animal. The owners should be faced with a very stiff penilty.
Dora,
The same reason people want pit bulls, it hides their inner yellow streak.
Paul

Dayton, OH

#6 Aug 8, 2008
Maybe they should call Jeff Corwin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Continental Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The circle chat whoever lived there in early 20... (Jan '14) 3 hr Lmao 266
Steven collins Jan 13 Mikedeeznuts 1
Tomas "The Rat" Walters Jan 13 RCR1989 2
Spring Meadows Trailer Park Defiance Ohio (Jun '17) Jan 11 John 20
What's up with the Fort Defiance Humane Society? (Nov '10) Dec 28 RCR1989 6
Did anyone know Tommy Daniels? Dec '17 Curiosity Killed ... 1
Review: Defiance Dance Studio (Aug '15) Dec '17 Ppp 244

Continental Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance