AOL

#63 Jul 12, 2011
how petty
Your discusting

United States

#64 Jul 13, 2011
ball licker wrote:
that guys is a creep for sure keep ur doors locked
Leave him alone. He's bothering nobody! At least he's not here passing drugs to our children like some of our "Born and Raised" in Boonville people are doing! This town is full of illegal drugs! Shame, shame, shame!!!
ball licker

Syracuse, NY

#65 Jul 20, 2011
i hope he takes some of your shit then you will change your mind
Vinny

Boonville, NY

#66 Jul 20, 2011
You talk about parking lotss...sit in the GA parking lot some night and watch the drugs being sold in the alley behind the hotel. Police have tried but the judges in Utica slap their hands and they're back on the street. And leave the dude who walks the streets of this town alone. Has he ever bothered you????? I don't think so. There But for the grace of God........
Red Hatter wrote:
I'm thankful that we have an establishment that reaches out to us senior folks. The food is good and the owners are wonderful!
It amazes me how certain people get talked about on topix. Is it because of jealousy, i believe so! Leave them alone!
It also amazes me why the scum in Boonville are built up to be pillars of this community? When i refer to scum, i'm talking about the meth dealing to children in our town!
Doesn't anyone notice the activity on Main St? What's it going to take before our "Boonville's finest" steps up to the plate to protect our kids? Don't wait until it's too late, until a child dies from a meth overdose! Start taking the real criminals off our streets!
poop

AOL

#67 Aug 25, 2011
the ones here complaining about freddies parking lot are the same ones who park in front of the door at big m. not into the slightest exertion. gotta keep the weight up.
Ireland

Gloversville, NY

#68 Mar 5, 2013
Did anyone see the old hag come out at Freddys Diner telling parents to leave the parking lot the other day so her customer could park there""too bad there was no customers".that place sucks!!!!!!!!
sam de sham

Greensboro, NC

#69 Mar 5, 2013
i like freddies....he pays the taxes.for the lot..
as a parent you should respect his wishes...unless you want your kids to feel enitled to use other peoples property...
welfare type
sam de sham

Kershaw, SC

#71 Mar 6, 2013
i guess he dont care...
Hessen

Danielson, CT

#72 Mar 7, 2013
Gotta side with Sam. He pays the taxes on the property. Right or wrong its his choice.
mutual

Anonymous Proxy

#73 Mar 7, 2013
they must not have kids or grandchildren.scrooges!
napolean

Utica, NY

#74 Mar 7, 2013
It's a she not a he and she is a bitch
sam de sham

Kershaw, SC

#75 Mar 7, 2013
and you are an overwieght lazy welfare mom...i know because this is such a huge problem to you...rather than get off your ass and walk...you whine on your computer about a working man and what he does with his property....i feel sorry for your kids and or grandkids...they will grow up to be taxpayers burdens too..
Hessen

Danielson, CT

#76 Mar 7, 2013
Actually they do have a kid. Its mutually owned by them but I think she does most of the business side of it. Hard to believe that they're getting bashed for choosing to keep their parking lot clear for customers. Wether they have any or not. I guess it would be better if they closed it down and it could be another abandoned building in Boonville.
city

Gloversville, NY

#77 Mar 8, 2013
yes they should tear it down and the old dollar general building there ugly and in the way! I hope Charlie Browns steals all their customers!
Rreeall

Gloversville, NY

#78 Mar 8, 2013
Hessen wrote:
Actually they do have a kid. Its mutually owned by them but I think she does most of the business side of it. Hard to believe that they're getting bashed for choosing to keep their parking lot clear for customers. Wether they have any or not. I guess it would be better if they closed it down and it could be another abandoned building in Boonville.
They have lost our business. I don't like their approach. Several businesses have been in that same spot but did not trash locals from using the spaces. I ate there once. I cannot complain about the quality of the food. The food was okay and good and average, but nothing I would have travelled any distance for. It reminds me of the old burger buster restaurant on route 12. There food was okay as well. I wish them good luck. Just count me out.
Bill

Gloversville, NY

#79 Mar 8, 2013
poop wrote:
the ones here complaining about freddies parking lot are the same ones who park in front of the door at big m. not into the slightest exertion. gotta keep the weight up.
your right go to the big M and see all the stupid , lazy people that park in the no parking area in front , isn't there a parking lot behind the school , why not just park on the school lawn , its only 15 minutes in the am and 15 minutes in the pm ....
lexus

San Jose, CA

#80 Mar 8, 2013
I agree rreeall.It is their approach how old are they?Really putting rocks there or snow mounds so people cant park or coming out patroling the parking lot.All the people i see there picking up there children are not fat nor lazy they just want to be able to walk in get there kids and get them out of there safely.the back parking lot is always full and chaotic with all the buses i certainly dont want my kid running out there by the buses id rather have them safe with the cross walk!Next thing you know freddys will tell the crossing guard she cant stand on their side of the street!
Bill

Pulaski, NY

#81 Mar 9, 2013
lexus wrote:
I agree rreeall.It is their approach how old are they?Really putting rocks there or snow mounds so people cant park or coming out patroling the parking lot.All the people i see there picking up there children are not fat nor lazy they just want to be able to walk in get there kids and get them out of there safely.the back parking lot is always full and chaotic with all the buses i certainly dont want my kid running out there by the buses id rather have them safe with the cross walk!Next thing you know freddys will tell the crossing guard she cant stand on their side of the street!
if thats the case the school should provide places to park , not private business , maybe they should do what they do in some cities and put up signs and have cars towed , isn't there a parking lot across the street by Charlies ... and most of the people parking in front of the big M are not fat just lazy and stupid .....
jennifer

Ashburn, VA

#82 Mar 9, 2013
Ireland wrote:
Did anyone see the old hag come out at Freddys Diner telling parents to leave the parking lot the other day so her customer could park there""too bad there was no customers".that place sucks!!!!!!!!
You are an idiot and an embarrassment to our town. Ignorant degenerate. I would love to know where you live so I could park my ass on your property for as long as I want. then call you an old hag and go to your place of work, if you actually do work, and tell everyone what a terrible employee you are. It's people like you that give our town the stigma that we are all inbred. No wonder businesses can't stay open In boonville! School has a parking lot paid for by school taxes, I don't understand why parents don't use it and then get upset we they park in a businesses parking lot, maintained and paid for by that business, NOT THE SCHOOL, and then act all uppity when asked to move. GET A CLUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 inches of vinnie gilbert (Jun '14) 51 min Saylor Twift 12
aubuchons Fri screwandnut 20
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... Thu meth 13
need a reputable paving contractor (Aug '14) Feb 25 kurtcooksalot16 18
the person riding wheeler up west street Feb 25 ComeAtmeBro 31
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Feb 25 yankees 488
Greig home may have started in wood stove Feb 24 daddy o 10
Constableville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web