Auction to sell former Lowville municipal building

Jan 4, 2013 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 6

The Feb. 9 auction of the former municipal building at 5402 Dayan St. will offer pieces of village history as well as the opportunity to own a 6,360-square-foot downtown building.

Full Story
Pig

New York, NY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
PIG REVEALS

Every intelligent person or PIG is able to adequately explain the difference between sound condition and very poor condition. When the Village board wanted new village offices several years ago the building was in very poor condition and now when they want to sell the building it is in sound condition. Please go back to a public meeting the Village Board had and they explained to the public all the problems with the old Village office building. They told us all about the very poor condition of the building.

A PIG final challenge with this: Some say there is difference between sound condition and very poor condition. Mr. Bishop and Mr. Salmon are completely confused. I would like to explain the difference between sound condition and very poor condition in a way that is easy to understand, even to a PIG.

Here is his astute answer: "When you marry the right woman, your marriage is in a sound condition. But, when you marry the wrong woman, your marriage is in a very poor condition. And when the right women one catches you with the wrong one, you are in a very poor condition.

Boys in the Village you can't have it both ways. It seems you have both spoken with a split tongue. Even a PIG can smell a rat.
Pig

New York, NY

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Can one believe any of those human politicians? One day it is in poor condition and another day sound condition. I would rather believe a PIG.
lol

Carthage, NY

#3 Jan 10, 2013
What do u exspect the only decent polition is carp.
Method Man

Syracuse, NY

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Just tear it down already!
believe me

Boonville, NY

#5 Jan 10, 2013
lol wrote:
What do u exspect the only decent polition is carp.
He might be a good politcian. But he is a horrible sheriff.
its a deal

Boonville, NY

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Cancel the auction and I will give them $25 cash right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 54 min Opinion 314
"IOU" Christmas Gifts (Dec '09) 21 hr Yes 11
Caves (Feb '14) 21 hr Yes 6
moose 21 hr Nah 21
cj power sports Thu GANDALF THE GREY 11
buffalo head closed Thu hungry 1
Whats your opinion on Boonville mayor Kramer ? Wed My two cents 22
Constableville Dating
Find my Match

Constableville People Search