Danielson, CT

#2 Feb 26, 2013
In my pants
HELLO

United States

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Ray Pugh wrote:
In my pants
ray you really need to get a life. I get the drift from reading your comments you must hate life as well as your self. I hope life gets better for you. Have a good day.
apple

Brantingham, NY

#4 Feb 26, 2013
So whats new in port leyden fire dept anything? Any more trouble going on in there.
kathy

Gloversville, NY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Exactly! Ray u are a an ignorant pathetic piece of shit that comes on here and rambles on and on about the dumbest things! I do hope someone finds you and offers you the help you need because you are a definate f--k up!!
Amazing

West Springfield, MA

#6 Feb 26, 2013
I must agree with Kathy, but some of my friends on here don't like what I have to say sometimes either.
Ray Pugh

Boonville, NY

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Yeah cause obviously everything I say on here isn't meant to be a joke... I literally am that eccentric and stupid. You guys are fücking retards and I use this place to rile you all up. The best part of all of this is IT WORKS!

And kudos to you all for being so dumb as to not realize my name is a pun... Ray Pugh -> Rape You. You should all really appreciate the amount of comedic genius that you are in the presence of right now.
Ray Zanijit

Mechanicsburg, PA

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Mr Pugh is currently being treated for severe bestialitimitis. He was recently cited by the Boonville Police for attempting to romance the old cannon on the town square.

Poor ol' Ray.....his meds restrict his thinking function equivalent to a 6 month old turd boar.

Cmon Ray, stop reading your NAMBLA magazines and get a job.
Stu Padaso

Wilbraham, MA

#10 Feb 28, 2013
Ray Pugh wrote:
Yeah cause obviously everything I say on here isn't meant to be a joke... I literally am that eccentric and stupid. You guys are fücking retards and I use this place to rile you all up. The best part of all of this is IT WORKS!
And kudos to you all for being so dumb as to not realize my name is a pun... Ray Pugh -> Rape You. You should all really appreciate the amount of comedic genius that you are in the presence of right now.
dumb
Ray Pugh

Boonville, NY

#11 Feb 28, 2013
I've got a boner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
17 inches of vinnie gilbert (Jun '14) 1 hr Grim Reefer 10
aubuchons 8 hr screwandnut 20
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... Thu meth 13
need a reputable paving contractor (Aug '14) Wed kurtcooksalot16 18
the person riding wheeler up west street Wed ComeAtmeBro 31
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) Wed yankees 488
Greig home may have started in wood stove Tue daddy o 10
Constableville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web