Good trails and easy women
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Albanycatrider

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2010
My yearly month long vacation is over, thanks to all the landowners and snowmobile clubs for the great riding. Thanks to all the easy women of the north country for warming us up after riding. Mostly the redneck girl thanks from T.J, Kyle and Steve for the 3 on 1 action that was wild. Your mom must lay awake at night wondering how she raised such a tramp. See everyone next year!!
boonvilleyamahar ider

Ilion, NY

#2 Feb 6, 2010
Boys were always good at kissing & telling. But let me include you in on a little secret albanycatrider. The men up here are welfare, drunken low life bums, and women beaters. So if the redneck girl explored to have a little fun, Good for her and lucky for T.J, Kyle and Steve. Why in the hell are you on here complaining about it.
LFDiggler

Fredonia, NY

#3 Feb 6, 2010
you sound a little agitated, was it your sister that making train sounds with four different pieces of cargo?
small world

Ilion, NY

#4 Feb 8, 2010
Wait I think I know this girl is her initials A.P. I overheard her talking about meeting with some out of town guys at Nice n Easy in c-ville.

Since: Feb 10

Jamestown, NY

#5 Feb 8, 2010
Oh yes her initials are A.P and she in fact works at the nice n easy over breaks. Tale has it that in college the entire mens lacrosse penetrated her in a 2 hour session
Party pooper

Auburn, NY

#6 Feb 10, 2010
I believe this, she is like that around here!!!
penthouse

Ilion, NY

#7 Feb 10, 2010
A.P.has had more dicks stuck in her than a paid hooker.
seriously

Mclean, VA

#8 Feb 11, 2010
Way to hide behind a website people. If you have a problem with this girl, maybe you should man up and tell her who you are cowards. You people are absolutely what is wrong with this website.
Benny

Ilion, NY

#9 Feb 11, 2010
LCSKEETSTER wrote:
Oh yes her initials are A.P and she in fact works at the nice n easy over breaks. Tale has it that in college the entire mens lacrosse penetrated her in a 2 hour session

I'm not surprised but it looks like shes getting pentrated while shes working in her tight jeans she squeezes into.
yaaa

Rensselaer, IN

#10 Feb 11, 2010
I go to college with her. None of that is true just so you know. I think you guys are just mad she got out of that town where you all are gonna be stuck forever. Nice life.
Strip Club

Ilion, NY

#11 Feb 12, 2010
yaaa wrote:
I go to college with her. None of that is true just so you know. I think you guys are just mad she got out of that town where you all are gonna be stuck forever. Nice life.
If this is true then y does she keep coming back!!! she would be perfect to open up a strip club in constableville.. she wouldnt need to hire anyone she could do it all on her own!!!
yaaa

Rensselaer, IN

#12 Feb 12, 2010
She is still in school retard. She comes home for breaks. Fact of the matter is once she graduates she will be gone and you will be stuck there and probably marry your inbred sister.
Albanycatrider

United States

#13 Feb 15, 2010
small world wrote:
Wait I think I know this girl is her initials A.P. I overheard her talking about meeting with some out of town guys at Nice n Easy in c-ville.
don't remember her name, she drove a black chevy with redneck girl in the window,blonde girl kinda husky.
Jamie

Mountain Home, ID

#14 Feb 16, 2010
Nope, try again guys, not me, I havent been home from georgia in 2 months. pick someone who'a actually in the state.
get your story straight

United States

#15 Feb 16, 2010
You people are so fucked up! You obviously DO NOT know what you are talking about with Jamie or this other girl. Jamie has not even been up here all winter and I know for a fact would not even consider taking on you 3 idiots, especially you CAT rider! I think you guys are just jealous you cant get any strange when you come up here. And why is it, we are talking about Jamie here anyways. You say you had 3 on 1 action---Hmmm to me, that should be the topic. You and your buddies were all hanging out together one night with your c--cks all out trying to keep your eyes off each other (no doubt). You sound like a bunch of faggots to me! That is a topic in itself. So lay off Jamie, it WAS NOT EVEN her and the AP girl---You've probably stuck your d--ck all over this town so you have no room to talk. Except maybe to your doctor about that strange shit that keeps oozing out of your pecker!! Grow the hell up a--holes!!! Or if you are so proud of yourself, why dont you leave a name, so we can all give you an atta boy!
why

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2010
If these girls are so AWFul like you all are saying then why do you men keep trying to F--K them? I will never understand that. So why are you running your mouths, did you get turned down? I think you need to shut it, or leave a name and maybe one of these girls can come to you. MAybe to bash your teeth in for all this shit you said. Man up!
why

United States

#17 Feb 16, 2010
I actually believe that this topic was a set-up. I think some one was busy trying to find a way to throw red-neck girl under the bus. Nice Try! Do you know that you can find out who writes this shit. You had better watch your ass!
wreck ur day

Keeseville, NY

#18 Feb 20, 2010
The fact of the matter is that it takes three snowmobilers to satisfy one woman while their wives are home banging the milk man. Keep makin love to your sleds boys.
whatever

Lowville, NY

#19 Mar 1, 2010
get your story straight wrote:
You people are so fucked up! You obviously DO NOT know what you are talking about with Jamie or this other girl. Jamie has not even been up here all winter and I know for a fact would not even consider taking on you 3 idiots, especially you CAT rider! I think you guys are just jealous you cant get any strange when you come up here. And why is it, we are talking about Jamie here anyways. You say you had 3 on 1 action---Hmmm to me, that should be the topic. You and your buddies were all hanging out together one night with your c--cks all out trying to keep your eyes off each other (no doubt). You sound like a bunch of faggots to me! That is a topic in itself. So lay off Jamie, it WAS NOT EVEN her and the AP girl---You've probably stuck your d--ck all over this town so you have no room to talk. Except maybe to your doctor about that strange shit that keeps oozing out of your pecker!! Grow the hell up a--holes!!! Or if you are so proud of yourself, why dont you leave a name, so we can all give you an atta boy!
Holy Sh*t!! This person has issues.... LOL
couldntresist

United States

#20 Mar 30, 2010
wreck ur day wrote:
The fact of the matter is that it takes three snowmobilers to satisfy one woman while their wives are home banging the milk man. Keep makin love to your sleds boys.
he he he, this is funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homophobic retards 1 hr hmmmm 3
Despite 19 hr Batshyte 1
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 23 hr Yankees 1,245
Abundant Life Church (Oct '09) Sun Safeworker 198
forgive Sun Answers 6
Where do men meet men Sun Boonville Resident 8
Who knows? Dec '16 Kkogut 1

Constableville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Constableville Mortgages