Man accused of exposing himself to te...

Man accused of exposing himself to teens...

There are 5 comments on the News10now.com story from Aug 7, 2006, titled Man accused of exposing himself to teens.... In it, News10now.com reports that:

A Lewis County man faces several charges after deputies say he exposed himself to two teens.

( via News10now.com  )

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10now.com.

Local Yocal

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 May 19, 2007
Put him in the reindeer cage in Booneville so we can expose him to some good ole northern folk ass woopings. We can make it a cage match like the UFC and handled this freak by ourselves. He would want to to prison after a few hard winters out there.
sound good

Saint Johnsville, NY

#2 May 19, 2007
Local Yocal wrote:
Put him in the reindeer cage in Booneville so we can expose him to some good ole northern folk ass woopings. We can make it a cage match like the UFC and handled this freak by ourselves. He would want to to prison after a few hard winters out there.
the laws wont let you do that that what should be done this world would be better off to go back to the old times
tree tapper

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 Jun 6, 2007
I went there and i seen it. Come on teachers. Anyone else see this and want action?
boozer

Durhamville, NY

#4 Jun 6, 2010
what's up with this pervert.
weasel

Saint Johnsville, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2010
Another sick bastard on the loose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men and Women that cheat on each other! 1 hr Welfare 8
women be warned of TIM BELLAIR 3 hr Fail again t 47
Lonely 9 hr Always sunny in L... 2
Do you doubt 9 hr Good for you 19
Boonville and north country parents 18 hr Got your peter 8
Done w the shyt? 18 hr Whatever 10
Hughes hardware,Going out of buisness sale. 18 hr Brian 16

Constableville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance