Snooping Teenagers
Amazed

Boonville, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2008
It's funny that Constableville is such a tiny place yet you have to watch your property and belongings like you are in the city. About a week ago, two teenage kids walked right onto my parents property and were snooping around their yard looking for things to take. Just thought I would let you all know to keep your eye on your property as people can't keep their hands off things that aren't theirs.
dylan

Ilion, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2008
poopface emos
just wondering

Chittenango, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2008
who did this i live in c*ville?
dylan

Ilion, NY

#4 Aug 20, 2008
poopface emos i tell ya
someone

Saint Johnsville, NY

#5 Aug 23, 2008
prolly was the mayors kids as they are always on the street and into trouble anyways
lost in new york

Saint Johnsville, NY

#6 Aug 26, 2008
his kids wouldn't do that would they??
whatever

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2008
Very few kids left. The ones here aren't from here. Little wannabe thieves. Must be from the wicked city.
parent of student

Boonville, NY

#8 Oct 25, 2008
yeh take warning c-ville residents. there is an individual or individuals who are breaking in and snooping. i know for a fact that 2 c-ville businesses have recently in the last week been broken into. one is a new business in c-ville and they have been broken into 3 times in one week but they state its weird as nothing seems to be missing. the other business has been in area for 17yrs i believe and there is present talk that kids are bragging on the bus that they are getting in at night and taking things. local area police have been notified by at least the business and police are asking around. other than that cant say much. no one knows for a fact who or why they are doing this but it is happening.... perhaps c-ville should begin a neighborhood watch. couldnt hurt...
baby

Syracuse, NY

#9 Nov 10, 2008
grant is a good man..a single father doing the best he can,, he works hard and is a good friend. he is very watchful and involved with his kids lives, I can tell you he has been broken into several times.. a few by a troubled young girl named amanda, and another time a former babysitter took his check book and wrote herself some checks..the trouble makers in c ville arent the mayors kids...he has been a victim of them to.
someone wrote:
prolly was the mayors kids as they are always on the street and into trouble anyways
lost in new york

United States

#10 Nov 10, 2008
his kids are troublemakers....
baby

Syracuse, NY

#11 Nov 10, 2008
so what exactly have they done?
lost in new york wrote:
his kids are troublemakers....
mama G64

East Syracuse, NY

#13 Dec 1, 2008
they pooped in my lawn and took wee wee on my porch and mooned my dog
Calvin

Ilion, NY

#14 Dec 5, 2008
mama G64 wrote:
they pooped in my lawn and took wee wee on my porch and mooned my dog
poor baby
baby

Syracuse, NY

#15 Dec 8, 2008
glad picking on kids helps you people pass the time
ummmm

Saint Johnsville, NY

#16 Jan 17, 2009
whos this amanda?
baby wrote:
grant is a good man..a single father doing the best he can,, he works hard and is a good friend. he is very watchful and involved with his kids lives, I can tell you he has been broken into several times.. a few by a troubled young girl named amanda, and another time a former babysitter took his check book and wrote herself some checks..the trouble makers in c ville arent the mayors kids...he has been a victim of them to.
<quoted text>
victim of flaming bag

Chittenango, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2009
they lit a flaming bag of poop and when i went to stomp it out it got all over my shoe
wtf

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2009
amanda who? better not be talking bout amanda o. shes my friend
baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Person

Frankfort, NY

#19 Jun 27, 2010
lost in new york wrote:
his kids wouldn't do that would they??
yeah they would.
Haha

United States

#20 Nov 15, 2010
There scum bags. They need to learn how to shower every one in awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women be warned of TIM BELLAIR 6 min touched 93
Gold diggers 1 hr Final 3
Lonely Wed Always sunny in L... 2
Do you doubt Wed Good for you 19
Boonville and north country parents Wed Got your peter 8
Done w the shyt? Wed Whatever 10
Hughes hardware,Going out of buisness sale. Wed Brian 16

Constableville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance