hmmm

Syracuse, NY

#41 Jul 8, 2013
The "shame game" worked! I saw Dakota's trailer infront of the pile today! Think we should pick another place intown and do the same in order to get that cleand up aswell!
Great

Frankfort, NY

#42 Jul 8, 2013
Great idea. How about the falling down dump on West Schuyler. I'll have to drive by to get the address. Clean it up! Actually there are two trash houses on Boonville's Showcase street. The empty house that has "do not enter" tape on the porch and the rental property a few blocks away. BOTH need to be cleaned up!!!
wait

United States

#43 Jul 8, 2013
hmmm wrote:
The "shame game" worked! I saw Dakota's trailer infront of the pile today! Think we should pick another place intown and do the same in order to get that cleand up aswell!
Don't speak to soon, wait until it's finished
mean while

Boonville, NY

#44 Jul 9, 2013
Good news there finally cleaning up that mess about time
Shame

Frankfort, NY

#45 Jul 9, 2013
Excellent! Better late than never!
Now it's time to shame the slumlords in Boonville.
What is your choice for worse rental slum in BOonville?
I vote for the dump on West Schuyler street a few houses from Summit. It's probably not the worst rental in town but it sticks out like a sore thumb on the nicest street in town. BTW, someone should tell the lady who lives there to put some pants on instead of walking around in PJ's.
boonville

Boonville, NY

#46 Jul 9, 2013
WTF wrote:
DiD anyone else see the old snowmobile dump on Rt 12 next to Denslows? What a damn embarrassment!! It's a damn rat trap and should be cleaned up immediately. WTF is wrong with people in this town??? If I were Headwaters Motor Lodge, I'd be all over the village to clean it up. Another damn disgrace!
What is up with that mess?it looks like hell!!
Why

New York, NY

#47 Jul 9, 2013
I agree den slows snowmobile dump needs to be cleaned up!
My Vote

Syracuse, NY

#48 Jul 10, 2013
I think i am going to be sticking to the fire theme and say the house that burnt down YEARS ago on East RD. Anyone know who the owners are?
Shame

Frankfort, NY

#49 Jul 10, 2013
Yep, that should have been cleaned up a long time ago. Has anyone see Denslow's old sleds on Rt 12? Is that legal? It looks like sh*t!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
southofthemasond ixonline

New Port Richey, FL

#50 Jul 14, 2013
Uh-Hu wrote:
I heard on the WBRV radio that Hutchins is trying to pass that mess onto someone from Rome. If the person from Rome is able to clean it up why can't Hutchins. He got the insurance money, and from what I hear he has lots of Money!
You people don't know anything. Everyone is just assuming they know. Why not stop and ask questions. Some people on here need to get a life. I don't even live there anymore, and I call and ask questions and find out the facts.
Another MESS

Johnsburg, NY

#51 Jul 15, 2013
I'm happy to see the fire site cleaned up! Has anyone seen the old snowmobiles Denslow put on his property??? What a great thing to see coming from the North. Behind the Welcome to Boonville sign is about 100 junked sleds. THe Village should be all over Denslow to clean up his miss. Another SHAME for Boonville, and from a business owner. SHAME on him!
MESS

Boonville, NY

#52 Jul 17, 2013
That pile of sleds looks like sh!t it needs to go it makes Boonville look like a dump

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I AGREE

Boonville, NY

#54 Jul 20, 2013
MESS wrote:
That pile of sleds looks like sh!t it needs to go it makes Boonville look like a dump
It looks like shit we don't need another dump in town
Another MESS

Pulaski, NY

#55 Jul 20, 2013
Hey Sonny, get off the bar stool at the pub and clean up your mess!
Tax Payer

Boonville, NY

#56 Jul 21, 2013
How can the town let him keep that snowmobile dump on Rt 12 its a disgrace the fair and woodmens brings a bunch of people do we want them to see this shit
Why

New York, NY

#57 Jul 21, 2013
Corner of Post and Thorton Ave. Cut you freekin grass!
PILE

Boonville, NY

#58 Jul 22, 2013
The sleds need to go it looks like a shit hole
Anatomical Annie

Gloversville, NY

#59 Jul 22, 2013
PILE wrote:
The sleds need to go it looks like a shit hole
That's why they call him Sh*tHead. It's always a nice view while I'm driving by,licking away at my soft Mercer's ice cream. Clean it up "Sh*tHead" !!!
I agree

Boonville, NY

#60 Jul 22, 2013
sh!t head fits they look like sh!t for sure
Clean it up

Frankfort, NY

#61 Jul 24, 2013
This town looks like sh*t! Slums on West Road, left side coming from Post. For Shame! Person who doesn't cut grass corner of Post and Thorton! For Shame! Slum house on S. Post, left side headed towards gorge. Shame! 2 year old house fire on East Road. Shame! Sonny Denslows disgraceful sled dump at his business...right in front of the Welcome to Boonville sign! Shame! WTF people! Does anyone else care???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 1 hr Slim 296
Adirondack Trail Blazers 3 hr hmmm 4
Sunset N.Home 6 hr jess 5
moose 9 hr moose 15
ACS Terrible 17 hr Just me 4
little terry 19 hr hahahaha 13
Patricia Prue...Patty Osbourne?? (Mar '12) Fri country girl 30
Constableville Dating
Find my Match

Constableville Jobs