First Prev
of 4
Next Last
When

Frankfort, NY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
What the hell is wrong with this town? The fire was in March. When will the debris be cleaned????? It's a disgrace. I'm ashamed to say I live here these days. Name calling, bitc*ing, collecting welfare, druggies, what happened to the nice small town I grew up in??? Some of us are so frustrated. Where are our elected officials? where are the police? where is Hutchins? WTF!! CLEAN THE DAMN CRAP UP! I'm about the call the State and get an investigation going about the asbestos on our Main Street. I grew up here and I've never seen this town in such bad shape.
stew pedasso

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
When wrote:
What the hell is wrong with this town? The fire was in March. When will the debris be cleaned????? It's a disgrace. I'm ashamed to say I live here these days. Name calling, bitc*ing, collecting welfare, druggies, what happened to the nice small town I grew up in??? Some of us are so frustrated. Where are our elected officials? where are the police? where is Hutchins? WTF!! CLEAN THE DAMN CRAP UP! I'm about the call the State and get an investigation going about the asbestos on our Main Street. I grew up here and I've never seen this town in such bad shape.
OMG would ya let it go. The state knows about it. They ain't doing shit. Your constant bitching is annoying.
WOW

Johnstown, NY

#3 Jul 1, 2013
When wrote:
HOORAY!! Way To Go!!!
WOW

Johnstown, NY

#4 Jul 1, 2013
stew pedasso wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG would ya let it go. The state knows about it. They ain't doing shit. Your constant bitching is annoying.
That You Stan?
When

Frankfort, NY

#5 Jul 1, 2013
Too bad. I'll bitch until it gets cleaned up! I'll also bitch about the slum lords who are ruining the appearance of this town, the welfare parents who are doing drugs and not taking care of their kids. The lazy bums who can't even cut the grass at the corner of Post and Thorton Ave. Aren't you ashamed? You should be! The slum rentals on West Road. The two firetraps on Upper Schuyler near Summit. The rentals on lower main street that ruin the entrance to our town. I'll tell you one thing...you wouldn't want me on Village Board or mayor. First thing, there would be zoning codes and they would be enforced. Secondly, the police would WALK Main Street day and night. Stop Bitching...HELL no! I just might run for mayor.
When

Frankfort, NY

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Do you want more??? The daily sidewalk sale on Charles Street!
The Dump rental property at the base of Academy and Main. The house with the front door covered with particle board. DISGRACE!
but the biggest DISGRACE is the corner of Church and Main. The H. family should be ashamed of themselves. How long have they been collecting rent from section 8 Housing? Do you know what Section 8 is. It's designed to pay rent for people who are unable or unwilling to pay rent on their own. if they're unable...good, help them. BUT it looks like MANY are UNWILLING. Then there's the long term druggies Stan rented to . SHAME! SHAME!
Resident

Boonville, NY

#7 Jul 1, 2013
Funny the village took longer to clean up their mess and no one is complaining about the other burnt building still standing? That one needs to come down too, unsafe asbestos rubble!!
When

Frankfort, NY

#8 Jul 1, 2013
You are right. Don't forget about the burned out house on the West road. How many years has it been? They all should be cleaned up. BUT the difference with the Main Street properties is that they are downtown.
PILE

Boonville, NY

#9 Jul 1, 2013
What about the pile of sh!t on east road it needs to go I c a century 21 sign there who would buy that mess
Oh ya

Remsen, NY

#10 Jul 1, 2013
It's time to name names and properties. Mrs Moonan, clean up your dumps before I call the County Code enforcement people! Since the villge does nothing maybe they will!
Uh-Hu

Johnstown, NY

#11 Jul 1, 2013
I heard on the WBRV radio that Hutchins is trying to pass that mess onto someone from Rome. If the person from Rome is able to clean it up why can't Hutchins. He got the insurance money, and from what I hear he has lots of Money!
WTF

Frankfort, NY

#12 Jul 2, 2013
DiD anyone else see the old snowmobile dump on Rt 12 next to Denslows? What a damn embarrassment!! It's a damn rat trap and should be cleaned up immediately. WTF is wrong with people in this town??? If I were Headwaters Motor Lodge, I'd be all over the village to clean it up. Another damn disgrace!
wHaTeVeR

Boonville, NY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
Have any of you gone to the town/village monthly meetings. If not, shut up.
WTF

Frankfort, NY

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Shouldn't have to go to their meetings for them to do something about the problem. Are they blind??? Don't they see how bad this town looks? Where's the zoning enforcement? Since I work at night it's hard to get to the meetings but...I VOTE! I've heard the village meetings are a joke anyway.
well

United States

#15 Jul 2, 2013
I think zoning enforcement needs to get off the desk chair and start riding along these streets and looking around.
well

United States

#16 Jul 2, 2013
Another thing is these loud annoying trucks. can't even keep my Windows open and hear my tv. If my car was to have muffler issues and was loud there would be a cop there to give me a ticket.
another thing is these people who sit in the car on there a$$ blowing the horn when picking someone up. Last I knew a car horn is to be used in emergency situations. And the barking dogs, the owners need to keep them under control.
Why

Danielson, CT

#17 Jul 2, 2013
Uh-Hu wrote:
I heard on the WBRV radio that Hutchins is trying to pass that mess onto someone from Rome. If the person from Rome is able to clean it up why can't Hutchins. He got the insurance money, and from what I hear he has lots of Money!
Does anyone know if and when Hutchins plans to do what he's supposed to do? Whats up with the village? Something needs to be done!
hmmm

Syracuse, NY

#18 Jul 2, 2013
PILE wrote:
What about the pile of sh!t on east road it needs to go I c a century 21 sign there who would buy that mess
That placed burned TWICE in the last 4 years and still isn't cleaned up! Is the house on the corner of Thorton Ave abandoned? It looks like the guy next door with all the junk in his yard if overtaking that place too!
pam

Gloversville, NY

#19 Jul 2, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know if and when Hutchins plans to do what he's supposed to do? Whats up with the village? Something needs to be done!
July 8th its being cleanened up. Once its cleaned up you can bitch about something else
Uh-Hu

Pulaski, NY

#20 Jul 2, 2013
pam wrote:
<quoted text>July 8th its being cleanened up. Once its cleaned up you can bitch about something else
Must have passed it off to somebody!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Leyden man charged with second-degree hara... 6 hr meth 6
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 8 hr smarts 489
Port Leyden pair arrested for meth-making, incl... 16 hr redd 14
WIBX Radio 21 hr lori 1
17 inches of vinnie gilbert (Jun '14) Sat Saylor Twift 12
aubuchons Fri screwandnut 20
need a reputable paving contractor (Aug '14) Feb 25 kurtcooksalot16 18
Constableville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web