First Prev
of 3
Next Last
gloria

Boonville, NY

#41 Aug 30, 2013
its said that all this is over being childish n not haveing n e thing better in life for them to do.. cuz there lifes are sh't they got to try n make ours... gotta luv the drama . i sit with a smile just wondering what theses ppl get out of it:) really makes me wonder..
grow up

Newton Center, MA

#42 Aug 30, 2013
gloria i seen the guy from housing their looking at your place right before u moved in. your landlord has told people that he got a years worth of rent from welfare for letting u live there. u have never paid for nothing in your life just like your worthless dad
gloria

Boonville, NY

#43 Aug 30, 2013
ok.. a year please.. its not a worker from housing or welfair for my place.. ppl that live up stairs from me and it was steve brother in law wow u think u know everything. come to my house u know where i live but i also know that u r a pus'y for not growing up and letting me know who u are.. real childish u have no ideal i would hurt u..
scum

Simsbury, CT

#44 Sep 3, 2013
derrick g wrote:
your a wonderful mother and person people have no ideal. and you are very pertty and thats what makes people mad u got what most girls dont have in port leyden.
she is not pretty. she might be skinny thats it. she is really nasty and i would not touch her with a ten foot poll. gloria u could really use a shower. as for being a good mom that is a real joke. have u seen the videos on facebook with her lowlife family fighting and she let her kid see that all of that or when bubba beats her up in front of the kids.
nasty

Albany, NY

#45 Sep 3, 2013
Yea ok Gloria that's why you got rent free for a year, free living room shit kitchen bedroom clothes for all you guys. But you don't get anything. Hahaha you try selling your food stamps to buy your smokes and people don't want them c they pay for them already. Get a job there ain't nothing wrong with you at all. Bubba works four weeks then quits so you acne get your walfare money. Maybe its time for them to take your money away. Hope Ian takes Olivia from you he would bee better off then she wouldn't grow up like a who're like her mother
plr

Boonville, NY

#46 Sep 6, 2013
What makes a nasty bitch like her tick
fuuny

Boston, MA

#47 Sep 6, 2013
i would love to know when that worthless bubba works. what does he do hold down the pourch. he is good at that. every time i drive by thats what he is doing. gloria u walk around like you are all great but you are scum. i m sure you are like fu@cking a bucket of water you are so loose. how many guys have u been with and how many kids u have.
bob

Richland, NY

#48 Sep 16, 2013
U say u don't get any assistance but I happen to know for a fact that bubba trades fooders for braves from Jeff youngs so try again u nasty bitch
i kNOW yOU

Boonville, NY

#49 Feb 9, 2014
Food stamp cut, Bubba will have to eat hot dogs instead of steak, get off your ass and go to work
nice guy

Boonville, NY

#50 Feb 10, 2014
Why do all the nice looking women like Gloria go for the non-working losers like Bubba?
OH YA

Boonville, NY

#51 Mar 2, 2014
Bubb a gets a welfare raise in pay, another kid
award

Boonville, NY

#52 Mar 6, 2014
Bubba has been voted most worthless guy in Port leyden
bubba

Boonville, NY

#53 Mar 6, 2014
I cheat on my woman and get away with it.........and I don't have to work an I eat well......whos the fool?????
mee

Lowville, NY

#54 Mar 6, 2014
munzo your meth lab at ossonts will be going down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 5 hr Compassion 636
Tara Allen 8 hr What 14
frotting (Aug '14) 9 hr dtm143 4
women topless 11 hr mmm 16
august 21 national topless day 11 hr ricku 12
Port Leyden Field Days (May '08) Sat 1281e7391628jshk 54
Burn outs (Jul '13) Fri youradickface 13
More from around the web

Constableville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE