First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmm

Ilion, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2010
Can you even beleive that they are having a baby?
wonder

Ilion, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2010
Yeah shes so proud of being with bubba roggie!!! We all know who bubba really wants to be with he just cant cause she moved on!!!!Its sad that he went to her though. wash ur kooch gloria we can smell it all over town dear.
stupidpeepssuck

Ilion, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
yeah we dont need names bubbas mom is still trying to convince his ex to leave her bf to be with him. Hold on to him Gloria cause i bet he leaves you soon. She really was the love of his life. Everyone knew it and hes only with your nasty ass cause she dont want him anymore
yesmaam

Ilion, NY

#4 Mar 3, 2010
oh god bubbas with GLORIA!?!?!?! OMG BUBBA GET OUT B4 u get something!!!!! YOUR GONNA CATCH SOMETHING BRO
mememe

Ilion, NY

#5 Mar 3, 2010
LMAO I think they are made for eachother they can have fun giving eachother the clap and syphilis and herpes and god only knows what their baby will be born with
whoisit

Ilion, NY

#6 Mar 3, 2010
Didnt bubba almost have a baby with the ex ur talkin about? If its the same ex yeah he would be stupid to stay with gloria over her. If it is the same ex im thinking then shes getting married though so i dont think he will get her back.Poor him though he had to settle for that bit@@ she is nasty ur right about that
wonder

Ilion, NY

#7 Mar 3, 2010
yes he did almost have a baby with her. i havent talked to her in a while but i know that bubba will always love her. im happy for her but ina way i wish she would be with bubba so he didnt have to be with GLORIA [email protected] BAG
Rat on Main Street

Hancock, NY

#8 Mar 3, 2010
Big heroin bust in Utica, ya heaRD. RAT BOY FROM MAIN STREET 30 days in Mcpike better than 4 years county
whosthat

Chittenango, NY

#9 Mar 3, 2010
Who got busted
wonder

Ilion, NY

#10 Mar 3, 2010
whos the rat on main st?
wonder

Ilion, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2010
if ur talkin about who i think ur talkin about that dudes in mcpike for something that happen years ago and 4 yrs? he was facing like 2 months dumb A$$
sodumb

Ilion, NY

#12 Mar 3, 2010
he will be home tomorrow if ur talkin about who i think ur talkin about lmao tell him hes a rat retard see what happens to ya
hmmmmm

Ilion, NY

#13 Mar 3, 2010
this is about gloria and bubba.the suposed rat boy? hes in there due to u ratting on him ya lil bit@@
fyi

Ilion, NY

#14 Jun 28, 2010
gloria has been and will always be a nasty trouble causing std given bitch and she should find a deep dark hole and stay there....poor bubba he use to b a descent kid now he gonna hv 18 years of her mama drama keep ur head up bubs
What

Watertown, NY

#15 Jun 29, 2010
Bubba use to be a descent kid? What? When? He is a loser living off the system. They are both Nasty.
gigi

Ilion, NY

#16 Oct 17, 2010
none of u have any ideal the shit i have been through.. put urself in my shoes once and i bet u will be fighting to get out. so do something better with ur life then talk about me i live on canal st ans any time u wont to talk stop down.. sick of u pussys that sit ur fat asses on the comp and talk shit get a life and take care or ur own..
slapmymama

Boonville, NY

#17 Jul 13, 2013
gigi wrote:
none of u have any ideal the shit i have been through.. put urself in my shoes once and i bet u will be fighting to get out. so do something better with ur life then talk about me i live on canal st ans any time u wont to talk stop down.. sick of u pussys that sit ur fat asses on the comp and talk shit get a life and take care or ur own..
You really are a weirdo "GIGI" LOL Girl let me tell you sumthing your shoes aint about a damn thing cause you aint done a damn thing EVER wit ya life punk @$$ BEEEEEE&TCH i know right where you live and hahahhaha I FUUZZCKED YOUR MAN!!!!!!!!!! payce out in your trailor on canal street that stubby owns broke back BIT%^
slapmymama

Boonville, NY

#18 Jul 13, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He be lovin it when I RIIIIIDE IT!!!!! HOW DO I TASTE NOW.....GIGI IS IT? is that what you go by now? or is it just your fam calls you gloria ho bag of the century hunny your back in the day days were so bad youll never live down your hoe status your always gonna be a skummer hunny
WHATWHAT

Boonville, NY

#19 Jul 13, 2013
GLORIAS A HO#!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Gloversville, NY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
slapmymama----AKA Kate Bohn !!!!!1601

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 27 min snow ski 1,144
boonville fitness center 29 min awsome 32
Boonville finest (Aug '15) 1 hr Hank 34
edge of town bank 6 hr whatever 2
shame on all of you 9 hr Soooo 3
Carolyn yager 9 hr Duuhhhh 26
Sad 12 hr Hello 4

Constableville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance