Market next to post office
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
seriously

Boonville, NY

#22 Mar 21, 2013
New owners taking over...excited for something new in Port Leyden!! She will make a good store owner and also a great business too!!
wondering

New York, NY

#23 Apr 8, 2013
does anyone know who the new owners are. I go in there every now and then but had no clue that the store was being sold....
btw

Ilion, NY

#24 Apr 9, 2013
The new owners name is sandy, but I don't know her last name. The prices in there are a lot better from when Tracy owned it. sandy seems like a really nice person

“Busy”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 9, 2013
Sounds interesting...
not sure

West Monroe, NY

#26 Apr 9, 2013
sandy riley ? maybe !
new owner

Speculator, NY

#27 Apr 9, 2013
Sandy Marmon Corrice and her boyfriend Scott Fuller. Great Store and prices. Hope she does good. We need something her in town
9005djm

Boonville, NY

#28 Apr 23, 2013
Glad to see owner open the store. Hope it all works out them. Tracey Weber never had anything in there.I was in there the other day and it's more stocked than i have seen it in a long time! Tracey should ofsold that store a long time ago! Glad she finally did though. i heard alot of rumors about her and the store!
9005djm

Boonville, NY

#29 Apr 23, 2013
Sandy is a great girl hope the best for her and scott with the store

“Busy”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 23, 2013
what kinds of rumor's did you hear about her. I like rumors and I'm curious
btw

Boonville, NY

#31 Apr 24, 2013
BusyBody12 wrote:
what kinds of rumor's did you hear about her. I like rumors and I'm curious
That she would be doing stuff with the vendors in the back room. that she would sell cigarettes and alcohol on food stamps.
grow up

Newington, CT

#32 Apr 25, 2013
you most be talking about tracy the old owner. she slept with lots of guys in the store. mark goes and kicks all of the guys out of the store because they all sleeping with his wife. mark you are nothing but a [email protected] and your son is worthless and likes to hit women
btw wrote:
<quoted text>
That she would be doing stuff with the vendors in the back room. that she would sell cigarettes and alcohol on food stamps.
Phil

Northville, NY

#33 Apr 25, 2013
The new owners need to do something about their coffee. When I went in there the coffee was in one of those thermos dispenser things. It was luke warm at best.
nice lady

Gloversville, NY

#34 Apr 26, 2013
She is a really nice lad beautiful rack on her and a great personality to go with it I dont care who her boyfriend is id love to give her a go
nice lady

Hartford, CT

#35 Apr 29, 2013
Yup its official i would love to give her a go. Really dont care about her boy friend at all. Lets do thia sandy!
real man

Boonville, NY

#36 Apr 29, 2013
A lot of guys around here would love a chance to make Sandy happy. But she would rather stay with a piece of scum like Scott who beats her and degrades her. You deserve better Sandy!!!!
nice lady

Gloversville, NY

#37 Apr 29, 2013
yes she does sh is a great lady who diserves alot better then being treated badly I wish the best for her
real man wrote:
A lot of guys around here would love a chance to make Sandy happy. But she would rather stay with a piece of scum like Scott who beats her and degrades her. You deserve better Sandy!!!!
Deserves Better

Hadley, NY

#38 Apr 29, 2013
Sandy deserves so much more than him. Sandy wise up girl and do this on your own. You don't need him, he will just use and abuse you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Constableville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shyann and Greg 1 hr Grow up 6
Bad spectrum bad 10 hr Stupid 1
Subpar tactics 10 hr Best ever ehhh idk 27
Instead of 12 hr You really are du... 13
Adirondack Sports (Aug '13) 12 hr messiah 1,290
Paper 13 hr Suck this abs 10
"Look at me 13 hr Suckthis 18

Constableville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance