First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lance Winslut

Zanesville, IN

#1 Jan 13, 2013
How do these young girls getting pregnant automatically get on welfare, WIC, and all the other freebies??? This is bloody ridiculous. We are enabling a generation of lazy people expecting a handout. If the freebies weren't there, would these youngsters be getting pregnant if they had to do it on their own?? I'm sick of supporting these welfare mamas and their illegitimate children. CUT THEM OFF.....
Speak up

Wolflake, IN

#2 Jan 13, 2013
Lance Winslut wrote:
How do these young girls getting pregnant automatically get on welfare, WIC, and all the other freebies??? This is bloody ridiculous. We are enabling a generation of lazy people expecting a handout. If the freebies weren't there, would these youngsters be getting pregnant if they had to do it on their own?? I'm sick of supporting these welfare mamas and their illegitimate children. CUT THEM OFF.....
Winslut, do you think you are the first to post something like this, We had heard this over and over time and bloody time again. I've read a couple of your posts on other threads and you are an idiot complete. Sounds like you are going to fall right in perfectly with the other whiners that get on here and cry cry cry instead of living their own life and quit trying to dictate what others do, right or wrong you cant change it.
tired tooo

Connersville, IN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
Speak up wrote:
<quoted text> Winslut, do you think you are the first to post something like this, We had heard this over and over time and bloody time again. I've read a couple of your posts on other threads and you are an idiot complete. Sounds like you are going to fall right in perfectly with the other whiners that get on here and cry cry cry instead of living their own life and quit trying to dictate what others do, right or wrong you cant change it.
let em vent...does piss the working person off. have a baby and get everything handed to you. and if thats not enough sign up for school and get all the loans you can knowing you are not going to pay them back....it buys your smokes your tats and your smart phone, and the money to hit up the bars every weekend.
Think About It

Lafayette, IN

#4 Jan 13, 2013
There are many issues you aren't even seeing. What about the father of the child? Where is he? Is he working and paying child support>

Further more, what about access to birth control? Would not condoms and other methods prevent this issue altogether?

Instead, you choose to blame girls who got pregnant (likely trying to please some douchebag) who do not have the real ability to fend for themselves for any number of reasons.

I'm sure a girls reasons for getting pregnant arent "Oh boy, free welfare!" But something more like "Wow, I really want this guy to like me and stay with me." Then the dingledork bails and shes left with nothing but a child and broken dreams.

I'm not saying that the mothers can't be in the wrong, but more than likely it isn't entirely their fault.
Think About It

Lafayette, IN

#5 Jan 13, 2013
There are many issues you aren't even seeing. What about the father of the child? Where is he? Is he working and paying child support>

Further more, what about access to birth control? Would not condoms and other methods prevent this issue altogether?

Instead, you choose to blame girls who got pregnant (likely trying to please some guy) who do not have the real ability to fend for themselves for any number of reasons.

I'm sure a girls reasons for getting pregnant arent "Oh boy, free welfare!" But something more like "Wow, I really want this guy to like me and stay with me." Then the dingledork bails and shes left with nothing but a child and broken dreams.

I'm not saying that the mothers can't be in the wrong, but more than likely it isn't entirely their fault.
Lance Winslut

Zanesville, IN

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Speak up wrote:
<quoted text>Winslut, do you think you are the first to post something like this, We had heard this over and over time and bloody time again. I've read a couple of your posts on other threads and you are an idiot complete. Sounds like you are going to fall right in perfectly with the other whiners that get on here and cry cry cry instead of living their own life and quit trying to dictate what others do, right or wrong you cant change it.
I'm not the first and sure as bloody hell won't be the last. I'm tired of working to support these losers and their spawn. It's dictated to me that I have to pay taxes to support these non-working baby makers, so don't say a damn word about dictating. What others do with our tax dollars is our business, I beg to differ!!! And, in conclusion to idiocy in your case, it takes one to know one, stupid bloke!!!
lucy

Franklin, IN

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Quit supportng places like "Hope pregancy center" also. They encourage the kids to have their babies and tell them all the places they can go for "FREE" help. They don't care that the young mothers are ruining their lives, just "save" that fetus. Thanks for all the Right to lifers that want to teach only abstinence. Guess What? It Isn't WORKING! Teach responsibility, use a condom!
fed up

Young America, IN

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Welfare is for mothers or fathers who have custody of their baby/child and do not receive childsupport from the other parent maybe that parent died maybe even got killed serving our country stop whining. how about getting to know a person first before you judge or group everyone together why not offer to hear their story. Also WIC,foodstamps and HUD are not welfare they are all totally differnt programs and you do have to qualify for each and if you think its such a fantastic life give up your job and let someone who is looking for work have it then you can live the so called high life.
fed up

Young America, IN

#9 Jan 13, 2013
lucy wrote:
Quit supportng places like "Hope pregancy center" also. They encourage the kids to have their babies and tell them all the places they can go for "FREE" help. They don't care that the young mothers are ruining their lives, just "save" that fetus. Thanks for all the Right to lifers that want to teach only abstinence. Guess What? It Isn't WORKING! Teach responsibility, use a condom!
I wish I could press a like button for this post 1000 times.

This is what young people hear when they end up pregnant:
Don't kill your baby OMG don't kill it you murderer but don't you dare ask me to do anything for you once I have convinced you to keep it either.
whatever

Connersville, IN

#10 Jan 13, 2013
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't kill your baby OMG don't kill it you murderer but don't you dare ask me to do anything for you once I have convinced you to keep it either.
they are responsible for their actions. half of em have more than one kid with more then one guy. won't never learn. if the guy (loser) does stick around, it's to live off the mom's welfare.
Chuck

Brookville, IN

#11 Jan 13, 2013
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another alternative and you know it. The are plenty of couples who would gladly adopt a baby. Usually the baby mamas/papas won't hear of having their grandchild given up for adoption, so we all end up paying.
DUH

Peoria, IL

#12 Jan 13, 2013
ENTITLEMENT MENTALTY! Somebody need to p for all my children be responsible for my 15 babies..........
Feel sorry for the children...What a mess!
&fe ature=player_detailpage
speak up

Wolflake, IN

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Lance Winslut wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the first and sure as bloody hell won't be the last. I'm tired of working to support these losers and their spawn. It's dictated to me that I have to pay taxes to support these non-working baby makers, so don't say a damn word about dictating. What others do with our tax dollars is our business, I beg to differ!!! And, in conclusion to idiocy in your case, it takes one to know one, stupid bloke!!!
If you dont like it here go on back to where the hell ever you came from. We have been doing this for years now thanks to our government allowing our jobs to head overseas since the early eighties and we sure as hell dont need the likes of you taking our American jobs and then complaining about paying for American people. This isnt your country Chuck, its ours so take your ass back across the pond or down under or where ever they say bloke.
Lance Winslut

Zanesville, IN

#14 Jan 13, 2013
speak up wrote:
<quoted text>If you dont like it here go on back to where the hell ever you came from. We have been doing this for years now thanks to our government allowing our jobs to head overseas since the early eighties and we sure as hell dont need the likes of you taking our American jobs and then complaining about paying for American people. This isnt your country Chuck, its ours so take your ass back across the pond or down under or where ever they say bloke.
My name isn't "Chuck", you bloody stupid bloke. My name is Lance. At least put your real name on here, pansy ass.
cvillegirl

Peoria, IL

#15 Jan 13, 2013
Lance Winslut wrote:
I do agree but I would like to know what do you want to do about this???? Instead of complaing whats your idea? It is a win loose situation here. If you do not help them they will end out on the street and more thefts, prostitution, and more drug deals. I'm not saying all will end up like that but there is already a lack of jobs in the US. Each women does have a choice to have a child or not. In my opinion there should be some type of mandatory birth control or get tubes tied after a certain number of kids.
Lance Winslut

Zanesville, IN

#16 Jan 14, 2013
cvillegirl wrote:
<quoted text>I do agree but I would like to know what do you want to do about this???? Instead of complaing whats your idea? It is a win loose situation here. If you do not help them they will end out on the street and more thefts, prostitution, and more drug deals. I'm not saying all will end up like that but there is already a lack of jobs in the US. Each women does have a choice to have a child or not. In my opinion there should be some type of mandatory birth control or get tubes tied after a certain number of kids.
If they have to rely on the government to raise their kid, they would have two choices: Have an abortion or give it up for adoption. If you wanna keep your kid, pay for it yourself!!!!! Taxpayers shouldn't have to be responsible for raising children!!!! That's my solution.
cvillegirl

Peoria, IL

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Lance Winslut wrote:
<quoted text>
If they have to rely on the government to raise their kid, they would have two choices: Have an abortion or give it up for adoption. If you wanna keep your kid, pay for it yourself!!!!! Taxpayers shouldn't have to be responsible for raising children!!!! That's my solution.
That's fine but what about the kids they have now? If they are forced to give up for adoption or abortion tax payers would be still be paying for abortion fees and foster homes. Its just like the jails we pay for inmates to be taken care of and it would be the same for orphanages.Foster parents still will get money from the goverment to raise children. Like I said before its win loose situation.
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#18 Jan 14, 2013
I was always told that the best birth control device is an aspirin pill --- held firmly between the legs.
Master Spanker

Thorntown, IN

#19 Jan 14, 2013
especially betwixt the knees
amazed

United States

#20 Jan 14, 2013
cvillegirl wrote:
<quoted text>That's fine but what about the kids they have now? If they are forced to give up for adoption or abortion tax payers would be still be paying for abortion fees and foster homes. Its just like the jails we pay for inmates to be taken care of and it would be the same for orphanages.Foster parents still will get money from the goverment to raise children. Like I said before its win loose situation.
You are correct, cvillegirl.....no easy solution. I would pay taxes for free birth control for these people! That's better than paying to raise a child to adulthood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 2 min Vector aka Victor... 10,071
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 4 min Vector aka Victor... 8,103
six letter word game (Jan '15) 6 min Vector aka Victor... 787
Who put the pic of Clint and Jordan on FB 7 min Seroius 1
Rent Prices for Starting a Business 10 min Seroius 8
Jordan Wadle found hanged at 3:41 AM 11 min Rock 3
Channel 8 news 17 min Rock 39

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance