State Police K9 finds marijuana durin...

State Police K9 finds marijuana during traffic stop

There are 90 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Oct 26, 2009, titled State Police K9 finds marijuana during traffic stop. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

FRANLKIN COUNTY, Ind. - An Indiana State Police K9 helped discover marijuana during a traffic stop, leading to two arrests, according to a police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

justSewUNO

Greensburg, IN

#63 Dec 17, 2009
Eye Opener wrote:
Anybody that wants to learn a little history on why marijuana was made illegal should read a book called "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" by Jack Herer.
Off the top of my head.
Marijuana was made illegal in the 1930's. I think 1937. Congress held secret meetings with Dupont chemical company and Hearst Paper Corp. Dupont had just invented Nylon and to help it take off they wanted Hemp made illegal. Hearst Paper Corp. had huge stakes in useing paper for their newspapers. Hemp or marijuana is excelent in making fiber (better than cotton) and better than wood for making paper. The original Constitution was printed on it before it was transferred to animal parchment.
One acre of hemp could replace 4.2 acres of trees for paper making and it will renew itself every growing season instead of over 20 years.
Everybody is wanting to get off of foreign oil and Hemp could help do that. You can make biofuel out of Hemp and also you can make food out of the seeds. If you put birdseed out and Hemp seed out the birds will eat up the Hemp seed first because it has more of the oils they need and its higher in protein.
I'm not a very religious person but I do believe in god just not so much the church. In the bible it is mentioned that god gave us these green fields to feed, clothe, and shelter us. I believe he was talking about the God given plant Hemp, Cannibus, Marijuana.
Open your eyes, do some deep research. Don't just listen to what the Government says. It is your job to question the Government.
Yes I can top this...Well maybe not top it but add to it...
Did you know Henry Fords 1st <or there abouts> car was made of HEMP and HEMP products as well as ran on HEMP BIOFUEL?
aNOTHER tID bIT oF INFORMATION FOR YOU...HEMP IS NOT "POT" IT is in the Marijuana Family and is a sister to the "pot" plant...But don't smoke hemp thinking you will get a buzz from it...you only would if you smoked a joint the size of a telephone pole.
below is 2 links to articles about Henry Fords Hemp car. Hope you enjoy reading it, and hope it as well as what I have told you, educates some of you and gets rid of your misconceptions and confusion of the difference in HEMP and the "POT" plant....There is NO reason what so ever that the Hemp Plant should be illegal to grow and use...and as for pot, my personal view is that it Should Be LEGAL...I know people who have smoked pot for 30-40+ yrs. now. they have lived good productive otherwise crime free lifes, had good jobs, raised a family with well adjusted, well taken care of, well educated children. and in general been good, generous, charitable citizens in their community.
I have also known people who drank and are drunks for 30-40+ yrs. they have destroyed their as well as others lifes, usually have children who did not do well in school, because of their home life, many of whom grew up to be drunks theselfs.

http://greenlivingideas.com/topics/alt-fuels-...

http://www.hempology.org/ALL%20HISTORY%20ARTI... 'S%20HEMP%20CAR.html
voice of the fallen

United States

#64 Dec 17, 2009
was that at gas america
Pebbles

United States

#65 Dec 17, 2009
State Trooper wrote:
oh how i wish it had been keith rauen...what a joke!
cause some one who won't even see their own daughter,(that is because they will not give up marijuana) deserves to be arrested for it!
Not really related to your comment but can a person give blood if they smoke pot?
Since it stays in the blood system for some time. What say you "pro pot" people?
nannypoo

Sardinia, OH

#66 Dec 17, 2009
IhateFranklinCo wrote:
<quoted text>
I should do that. I'd rather live in CA where you can get a medical card for it for something like anxiety or stress. That's what I'm talking about.
so go.
Pebbles

United States

#67 Dec 17, 2009
nannypoo wrote:
<quoted text>
so go.
What's that got to do with my question about pot and donating blood?
voice of the fallen

United States

#68 Dec 17, 2009
i say it cant hurt i smoke and have donated
really

Mason, OH

#69 Dec 17, 2009
yes
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really related to your comment but can a person give blood if they smoke pot?
Since it stays in the blood system for some time. What say you "pro pot" people?
Pebbles

West Union, OH

#70 Dec 17, 2009
really wrote:
yes
<quoted text>
Well now, Is the person getting the blood informed about blood given by a user of an illegal drug???
Just wondering..........What say you ?
nannypoo

Sardinia, OH

#71 Dec 21, 2009
Pebbles wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that got to do with my question about pot and donating blood?
wasn't talking about you. Read the post above my text.
Oh my

Louisville, KY

#72 Jan 4, 2010
State trooper how can I get a one on one conversation with you??? I know Keith!!!
Oh my

Louisville, KY

#73 Jan 4, 2010
State Trooper wrote:
cause some one who won't even see their own daughter,(that is because they will not give up marijuana) deserves to be arrested for it!
I know keith and I really need a one on one (like IM) with you please reply!!!
view

Aberdeen, OH

#74 Jan 4, 2010
Oh my wrote:
State trooper how can I get a one on one conversation with you??? I know Keith!!!
How about calling the state police post. It's in the book.
bob

Cincinnati, OH

#75 Jan 5, 2010

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#76 Jan 6, 2010
the pot that k-9 found was mine ,,can i have it back,,jk ha ha ha
OH YEAH

Connersville, IN

#77 Jan 6, 2010
accidentprone wrote:
i don't support people who do drugs or sell them but i will say this about franklin county you cant even drive in brookville after 11 o clock without being at risk of being pulled over i have been drug searched and given sobriety tests 6 times in brookville in the last year just for driving home late at night
I totally agree to ur statement the have mastered the art of legalized extortion and harassment.
Freeze

Brunswick, OH

#78 Jan 6, 2010
sam gill wrote:
the pot that k-9 found was mine ,,can i have it back,,jk ha ha ha
Man you are cute. Pot must make you eat alot.
Need info on Keith Rauen

Cincinnati, OH

#79 May 19, 2010
State Trooper wrote:
How can I find out more information about what you're referring to, when it comes to Keith Rauen? I had no idea about any of this. And I think he's trying to con someone near and dear to my heart.
Please help.......
Duh dumdum

Greensburg, IN

#80 May 26, 2010
weed is goooooood. jus saying ...someone fire it up, oh by the way im a nurse, and i still smoke 1 everyday. so i got a good job, help people, pay my taxes and help the neeedy. so does smoking make me a bad person and a druggie..haha i think not.
Lazy Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#81 May 26, 2010
Opinion

Columbus, OH

#82 May 26, 2010
IhateFranklinCo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio? Who said anything about Ohio? I don't live in Franklin Co. and never will, have a good job, and keep about my business. Weed has nothing to do with all of the welfare BS you just spewed. You sound like another intolerant bible-thumping A-hole. You'll never get rid of the drugs in your town or America PERIOD! People enjoy them and always will. If you don't like it then don't use and mind your own f*cking business. It's my right to put what I want into my body and f*ck anyone who says differently.
We start to care and it is our business when you have killed all your brain cells from smoking dope and popping pills so that OUR tax dollars have to go to pay to keep your dumba** in a care facility someplace and pay your medical bills OR more likely you get your stupid self arrested and we have to pay for your three hots and a cot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY have children???? 29 min Truth 15
C-ville WORST Fathers of all time 2 hr POS 9
Russ Sidell (Nov '14) 2 hr Friday Fracas 10
want puppy 2 hr bob frapples 9
kc chalker 3 hr Drop It 7
which cpd officer thinks he's above the law (Aug '10) 3 hr exhausted 16
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr Doug77 10,516
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages