chandler bosnight
Seriously

Woodridge, IL

#42 Feb 18, 2010
still amuse wrote:
Tell me about this little punk.
If your talking about Chandler Fosnight, then yes he is a punk. I don't like him and he has treated me like crap before I even knew him. The only people that would say he is a good kid are the ones he is either friends with or family. Personally I dislike him for how he has treated me in the past and he is a total dickhead.
Seriously

Woodridge, IL

#43 Feb 18, 2010
kroger wrote:
no i know hes ex VERY well n shes not crazy chandler is a jerk. he treated her like shit n she did everything for him. He didnt deserve her. he dnt deserve ne one. i hope he dies alone n leaves erica alone!
I agree with you on the part that he treated her like crap. I'm a really good friend of Erica and he started talking crap about me, saying that she was cheating on him with me and that just isn't right.
Seriously

Woodridge, IL

#44 Feb 18, 2010
she is CRAZY wrote:
<quoted text>
massey
Her last name is Henry dumbass, see you dont even know her.
hmmm

Dayton, OH

#45 Feb 23, 2010
i hate this kid so much! he needs to get the shit beat out of him!
butt head

Connersville, IN

#46 Feb 23, 2010
try it and see if you can do it.i kind of doubt it since you are a chicken shit.sorry he cant stand your stank ass either
dawwwggg

Connersville, IN

#47 Feb 23, 2010
dude chan is the sh*t why every1 haten,
BethysBabyBoy

United States

#48 Feb 23, 2010
Well I'm sure you know who I am Ash and I just want to say that I'm sorry for everything thats going on right now and we're here for you guys if you need us. And as for the "Radio Rambo's" running their mouths about Chan-Man. Chandler is a good kid with a bright future, how typical it is of you leeches to try and soil a kids name who is just trying to make something of himself in this world. How quick you are to pass judgement on one you probably don't even know diddly squat about. Do unto to others as you'd have done unto you? Pfft...not in this fking town.
shut up chandler

United States

#49 Feb 24, 2010
how can someone blow u when ur cock is only about 3 inches they should call u little dick chan....................
butt head

Connersville, IN

#50 Feb 24, 2010
how do you know his jewel is only 3 inches did he screw you or what
SHUT UP CHANDLER

New York, NY

#51 Feb 26, 2010
HE COULDNT EVEN GET ME OFF
straight up

Connersville, IN

#52 Feb 26, 2010
chandler is a good kid and his family is great but ever since he's been hangin out wit people like aaron dunnaway brice tipton cody day jeremy combs and jordan maple he's been into nothin but drugs and partyin..he needs help to quit drugs but no one can see past the cute preppy boy shell...he owes a lot of people money in connersville(like 3 diff ppl of over $150) he is gonna get in some trouble if he dont be careful
the truth abh

Larchmont, NY

#53 Mar 8, 2010
chandler fosnight is a wonderful guy ,(: he would never do anything like tht ,! and why can't yuput your name for yu guys tht r saying shitt? huh , exactly cuz yu know he will beat yur ass! he is not a punk! he is who he is , and i have heard nothing bad about his fanily i think yu guys r full of shitt and need to take a look at yur family i bet there not perfect! wow , drama drama drama get the hell over it !(: he is a wonderful guy! and btw if he read this or his sisterr lol i love his car!(: haha

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#54 Mar 14, 2010
I wonder when Chandiler will learn how to drive. Such a shame that everyone of his nice cars hasto wind up totalled on the curb of park road, een his girlfriends cars from what i hear. Maybe they should take your license away untill you learn how to drive speedracer
wow

United States

#55 Mar 24, 2010
hes stupid, doestn care bout any one. sex addict!
hahaha

Connersville, IN

#56 Mar 26, 2010
nobody cares about chandler idk if he's into drugs or not but i wouldn't put it past him at all. erica is a good friend of mine and although she is a lil crazy ;) she is a good girl lol.. chandler was just really abusive physically and even WAAAYYYYY WORSE mentally.. he put her through a lot of sh!t.. he is a piece of shit the only reason he has nice cars is cuz of his grandparents. he sure in the hell don't have a job unless its rollin ppl for drug money from wat i hear.
Truth

Connersville, IN

#57 Mar 26, 2010
hahaha wrote:
nobody cares about chandler idk if he's into drugs or not but i wouldn't put it past him at all. erica is a good friend of mine and although she is a lil crazy ;) she is a good girl lol.. chandler was just really abusive physically and even WAAAYYYYY WORSE mentally.. he put her through a lot of sh!t.. he is a piece of shit the only reason he has nice cars is cuz of his grandparents. he sure in the hell don't have a job unless its rollin ppl for drug money from wat i hear.
I am also friends with erica but i can be honest.That relationship was abusive both ways and she was just as much at fault. She did some pretty psycho stuff and pushed hm to the edge. Can we drop it already...his whole family hates her theres no way she could ever be part of his family.
school mate

Connersville, IN

#58 Mar 26, 2010
straight up wrote:
chandler is a good kid and his family is great but ever since he's been hangin out wit people like aaron dunnaway brice tipton cody day jeremy combs and jordan maple he's been into nothin but drugs and partyin..he needs help to quit drugs but no one can see past the cute preppy boy shell...he owes a lot of people money in connersville(like 3 diff ppl of over $150) he is gonna get in some trouble if he dont be careful
I've known Chandler since grade school and he was like this in grade school before he got around these other boys. His problem is that his family blamed everyone else for his problems. No guidance at all.
Jesse Moore

Connersville, IN

#59 Mar 28, 2010
hey school mate u dont no me. i didnt do sh*t in grade school ur a dumb*ss
chanldersgirl

Connersville, IN

#61 Jul 8, 2010
i love you chan man , don't let these people put you down. keep ya head up babe!
lexi

Connersville, IN

#62 Jul 13, 2010
whyt do you guys like too start shit. your dumbbbb (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erica Black (Aug '10) 2 hr Someone who knows 3
pregnant and continues to use drugs (Apr '14) 2 hr Someone who knows 17
erica dickey (Feb '12) 2 hr Someone who knows 11
Goodbye Christianity 4 hr nd corvette 78
rainy 9 hr Mujeeb Conman 1
Whats peoples opinions about the local dcs here 9 hr Dcs 1
Rumor of Truth and the Cville Plan $ (Jul '11) 11 hr gaff 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages