Urban clueless on Carbon Motors annou...

Urban clueless on Carbon Motors announcement

There are 10 comments on the Towncow story from Dec 15, 2012, titled Urban clueless on Carbon Motors announcement. In it, Towncow reports that:

According to Carbon Motors officials, "under the cloak of darkness" the company is set to make a major announcement on Monday - an announcement the local mayor says he knows nothing about.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towncow.

Pearlie

Connersville, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2012
No surprises here. Lenny can't find his ass with both hands (unless he's looking for Jobe's head).
Connerstucky

Wheaton, IL

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Pearlie wrote:
No surprises here. Lenny can't find his ass with both hands (unless he's looking for Jobe's head).
So true but yet the people of Connerstucky continue to vote him in?? I just don't understand it!!
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Connerstucky wrote:
So true but yet the people of Connerstucky continue to vote him in?? I just don't understand it!!
The majority of the people in Connersville are dumbasses. I hope that fact helps you with your understanding.
Brunhilda

Brookville, IN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
From the Towncow article:

"Excitement about the new Carbon TX7
Officials are building anticipation for a new vehicle in their product line – the Carbon TX7."

Seriously? A new vehicle in their product line?? They have yet to actually MAKE a product--a single one--in their "product line". So the only mysterious question left is this--who are they hosing over this time? There is, after all, a sucker born every minute.
gypsywoman

Peoria, IL

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Brunhilda wrote:
From the Towncow article:
"Excitement about the new Carbon TX7
Officials are building anticipation for a new vehicle in their product line – the Carbon TX7."
Seriously? A new vehicle in their product line?? They have yet to actually MAKE a product--a single one--in their "product line". So the only mysterious question left is this--who are they hosing over this time? There is, after all, a sucker born every minute.
OMG-not again. Is there any end to their lies? How they love to take advantage of the down and out while they continue to rake in the money of their scams. Obviously, they have no understanding of karma!
Brunhilda

Brookville, IN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Yep. I agree. Also not sure exactly how that headline "Urban clueless on ________", well fill in the blank--just about anything. Isn't that something we all just take for granted?
Brunhilda

Brookville, IN

#7 Dec 15, 2012
What I mean is this--is "Urban clueless on (anything)" really a headline?
question

Lafayette, IN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Was n ot the mayor on a Indy tv station this fall saying he had a big announcement before hristmas?
Rev Smith

Churubusco, IN

#10 Dec 15, 2012
I hope that is a mayflower moving van under sheet signifying the goofs are moving out of town to find another sucker mayor
cons

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Dec 15, 2012
We should warn this other town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Connersville 32 min Be real 4
Homosexuals 35 min Be real 1
Do we need twice as many firefighters as police ? 41 min OH BOY 47
Safety Tax Conflict Of Interest ? 45 min OH BOY 32
Conner Statue 51 min Mike 13
Donald Trump VP pick 1 hr hello 6
Time to Repeal the Wheel Tax! (Apr '11) 1 hr educatedyourself 23

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance