creative classic catering

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
IDIOT BITCH

Connersville, IN

#1 Jun 28, 2011
IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED LIKE A SECOND OR THIRD CLASS CITIZEN DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR MARTINA CHOMEL. DO NOT USE HER CLASSIC CATERING SERVICES. SHE TREATS HER EMPLOYEES LIKE GARBAGE AND HER VENDORS AS WELL. SHE ALSO WILL NOT PAY ANY MONEY UP FRONT FOR YOUR SERVICES. SHE DOES NOT PAY YOU FOR YOUR WORK. YOU WILL GET BOTTOM DOLLAR IF YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET PAIDYOU WILL BE CALLED NAMES IN FRONT OF PEOPLE YOU HAVE NEVER MET. YOU WILL BE TALKED ABOUT LIKE YOU ARE A DOG. ASK ABOUT HER CHEF THAT QUIT HER AND THE WAY SHE TALKED TO HIM. ASK HER FORMER EMPLOYEES HOW MUCH SHE IS HATED. SHE CAN NOT KEEP HELP BECAUSE SHE IS A GOODY TWO SHOES. SHES TO GOOD FOR TOPIX SO I PUT HER HERE. SHE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE BETTER BUSINESS GROUP. HER WEB SITE SHOWS A PICTURE OF THE HOUSE SHE CAN BARELY AFFORD. ASK ABOUT WHY SHE CANT AFFORD TO PAY TO GET HER CATERING VAN FIXED FOR FOUR WEEKS. ASK WHY SHE HAS BILLS SHE HAS NOT PAID IN TWO YEARS. HOW DO I KNOW THIS. I AM A FORMER EMPLOYEE. SHE IS STRAIGHT UP A BITCH AND HER COMPANY SUCKS.
FORMER EMPLOYEE

Connersville, IN

#2 Jun 28, 2011
I worked for her about three months and could not take it. She orders you around like you are stupid. I asked her where should I put a certain item at a wedding venue she snapped. She told me if I could not figure it out not to ask her she said she did not have time for questions and if I had to ask them then I did not need to work for her. So I quit not so graciously. She is a miserable woman to work for. She is a very unhappy woman and blames everyone for everything even when she is the on in the wrong. I got a much better job making more money with a caterer in Richmond.
Ramona

Connersville, IN

#3 Jun 28, 2011
Her restaurant is located in her home? I have met her a couple times; a tad stuck up. You get mixed up who is serving whom.
martina

Connersville, IN

#4 Jun 29, 2011
She is an ass. She thinks her crap smells like french perfume. Her daughter hates her guts and just moved out. She thinks money makes you a better perso. Wait until you hear her mouth run about her customers. They are either to fat for their edding dresses or someone else is to ignorant to speak during a toast. I have been to two of her catering events. She was a total mouthy
unprofessional person. I told the persons who hired her that they should let people know what shes about so some other nice people do not have to deal with her.
Hillbilly Gal

Woodridge, IL

#5 Jun 29, 2011
I am a FORMER friend of Martina's. I got tired of her treating me like shit! When she got with Rick, she really thought that money was power. The fact is, they are in debt up to their ears!!!
She began treating me like I was of lower class when the truth is, I was raised in a higher class than she ever thought about having! No offense to her parents, they are good people. BTW, she now is too good to speak to her mother now too! She's too snoody for that! No kidding! And, just because I was raised in an upper middle class family, and was making real good money when I hung around her or anyone else, never meant that I was better than anyone! I would be ashamed to act that way!
When she and Rick started seeing each other, Rick wouldn't take her to very many places because she didn't know how to conduct herself like a lady. Evidently, she still hasn't learned based on everything I've been hearing about her.
I know for a fact that Rick and Martina Chomel do not pay their bills!!! I have seen him go turn water back on at the main after being shut off! They ripped off my man. It went to court and my man won, they didn't show up. I've recently seen their Expedition at a garage and wondered why it sat there for at least three weeks that I know of. Maybe they couldn't pay the bill.
Just yesterday I was told about an older lady that was crying her eyes out. When asked why, she said that she had made like 500 cupcakes for Martina and the last 12 wouldn't fit into her car so she brought them on next trip. Well, they were 5 minutes late so Martina yelled and told her she wasn't getting a dime for any of the cupcakes! I'm sure Martina got possesion of the cupcakes though! This lady did this to try to earn a little cash because times are hard and now she's out for her time and the ingredients!!! That's B.S.!!! Shame on Martina!!!
Oh, I could go on and on about the things she's done! Criminal and lets not forget all the guys she's had flings with!(even when with Rick!) And it is true that her daughter doesn't have a good relationship with her mom. One big reason is because her son is her baby(the oldest son) She always made sure that the daughter knew that too! Quite obvious to me too!
As for our friendship, well, she wanted the guy I'm still with and she didn't win. There really was no competition. If you saw me then look at her! She even once tried to tell me that this guy that I was seeing offered her money for sex! lol This guy had a thing for me for 12 years! Sure, he's got me but gonna spend money to get her! RIGHT!!! HAHAHA!!! The really sad thing is, she acted really proud to say that a guy offered her money for sex! Most females would be insulted, well, classy ones anyway!
Hillbilly Gal

Woodridge, IL

#6 Jun 29, 2011
WARNING!!!!!
Don't ever do business with Rick and Martina Chomel!!!! You most likely will get ripped off!!!
gardener

Goshen, IN

#7 Jun 30, 2011
I barely know her, but she is insulting and thinks she knows everything. I was buying furniture when she worked at Knecht's. She pretty much told me that I had no taste. I told her she had poor taste and it was my money and my house, and I went somewhere else. I later heard she was fired from there for stealing some of their merchandise after hours. She's a rather homely, no class wench. I wouldn't want her to cater for me. NO, THANKS!
agree

Connersville, IN

#8 Jun 30, 2011
gardener wrote:
I barely know her, but she is insulting and thinks she knows everything. I was buying furniture when she worked at Knecht's. She pretty much told me that I had no taste. I told her she had poor taste and it was my money and my house, and I went somewhere else. I later heard she was fired from there for stealing some of their merchandise after hours. She's a rather homely, no class wench. I wouldn't want her to cater for me. NO, THANKS!
I have eaten at events that she catered. Lousy food. She said her soup was homemade but I was told she bought it. Sam's Club is the maker of most of her "Home Made" items.
Cake Lady

Connersville, IN

#9 Jun 30, 2011
I am the lady who baked the cakes. There were sixtey individually decorated cakes. They were difficult cakes to make and it took three days to bake them mand decorate them. Martina caled me an idiot and treated me like was was ncompletely incompetent. I had delivered some of the cakes to her at 9:30 am. I was heading to get the rest of them when my wheel bearng seized on my car. I told her I was heading to get aother car. Long story short.. I locked myself out of the house . I had left my kees with the mechanic who towed my car. He dropped me off to pick up another vehicle. When I got home I had to call the super to let me in. He was in Richmond so it took three hours for him to let me in. I got in took the cakes to her with still more than three hours before her party.
Cake Lady

Connersville, IN

#10 Jun 30, 2011
When I arrived with all but twenty six of the cakes she asked me if I was going to be late again? I expalined whart had happened and she called me a liar. I was upset and accidently backed over three pots of petunias. The kind you get at walmart for 7>99 a pot. She screamed to the top of her lungs that I nwas nothing but an idiot and how stupid I was and she would take that out of my pay. I heard this and asked her worker if she called me an idiot like I had just heard. That poor girl said she could not say anything. So, I drove to my place picked up the cakes, which all were done but twelve, they just needed a green bow and flowers about twenty min. fix..I decided that since I was an idiot and she made me look like a fool in front of at least four vendors and some people I never met, I would jus drop off the shit. She could take the twelve cakes of the rest of the pay she was deducting for those gastly flowers. She did not pay and said she will never pay,
Cake Lady

Connersville, IN

#11 Jun 30, 2011
Now, she called to apologize and I would not take her call. I texted and told her so. I told her just pay the $192.00 for the ingredianbts. I have the receipts. She said no I owed her all of it. I ruined her day. Such utter bull. She tried to screw me over twice last year. She claims to be a cake decorator but she cant tell you when a fourteen inch cake was baked in place of a sixteen inch cake. She can tell you how to stack on and cannot pronounce fondant. Shes a fake folks! I will never see my $375.00 total. I wont see any of it. She flat freaking got a free ride. Yes too the person who said I cried. I did and I did a mlot of it. I just took custody of four grandchildren 9 mo to 6 yrs. I needed that money for them. Now there is nothing. I will hiy food bank for a while but it the best I can do. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WOMAN SHE IS A STRAIGHT UP CROOK! POOR WHITE TRASH TRYING TO BE CINDERELLA WELL LOOKS LIKE THE SHOE DOSENT FIT!
Cake Lady

Connersville, IN

#12 Jun 30, 2011
SORRY for misspellings but talking about this makes me even madder. The lady in Laurel who baked cakes for her last year up and quit her and never ever returned her phone cals. Martina cheated her and talked about her like she was John Dillinger. I know because she talked about her to me. She talked about the chef who had quit her and how he made decent money working for her and he had insurance and he needed to consider himself lucky to have worked for her. Believe me Ive heard about everybody she hates aND IT SEEMS AS THOUGH IT IS EVERYONE.
SLAP THAT ASS

Connersville, IN

#13 Jun 30, 2011
Slap her ass. Slap her hard. Maker her say your name. Sounds like a slutty lying cheating big headed bitch.
bad times comin

Connersville, IN

#14 Jun 30, 2011
fake booooobs are they paid 4?lmao.her pay day is on here some one will let her know about this.then she will make every one like her more by sayn u all is liers>>>>> >>>>>she is a loser .so is he.they taught each other well.a little annna rexic looking thing really:)
gardener

Goshen, IN

#15 Jun 30, 2011
Wonder what will happen when she runs out of people to bake and work for her. I also heard that they have talked people into doing things in their home (artsy things and painting) that were never paid for. Liars and cheats.
Hard Worker

Connersville, IN

#16 Jun 30, 2011
My husband did some painting an a car for Rick. The car needed flames painted on it within ntwo days. He stayed up all night and day and finished the car. Rick never came and got it. We didn't get paid for two years. They have no money folks. Its all for show. God keeps score on people like the Chomels. I feel for the lady who baked those cakes. She should have shoved them in Martinas face. She should suck it up and admitt she is a louse and pay that woman even if the flowers were trashed. She still got her cakes. Thats worth someting. No doubt she had more to replace the damaged ones.
Hillbilly Gal

Woodridge, IL

#17 Jun 30, 2011
Hard Worker wrote:
My husband did some painting an a car for Rick. The car needed flames painted on it within ntwo days. He stayed up all night and day and finished the car. Rick never came and got it. We didn't get paid for two years. They have no money folks. Its all for show. God keeps score on people like the Chomels. I feel for the lady who baked those cakes. She should have shoved them in Martinas face. She should suck it up and admitt she is a louse and pay that woman even if the flowers were trashed. She still got her cakes. Thats worth someting. No doubt she had more to replace the damaged ones.
Painting flames on a vehicle in a short time and not getting paid?! That is exactly what Rick and his son did to my man!!! However, my man sued and didn't wait two years.
Hillbilly Gal

Woodridge, IL

#18 Jun 30, 2011
To the Cake Lady:
If you are the lady that was at the auto repair shop and hit the cement slab on his lot, go see that man again and he will direct you to my man who is willing to look at your car and try to pull out the fender or whatever it needs, free to you!!! He saw you at the auto repair and really felt bad for you. You just took off before he could catch you to tell you that he would pull out the fender for you. He has been doing body work for over 30 years. The auto repair guy will tell you that he's a good guy! So, if your interested, just go see him.
parent

Connersville, IN

#19 Jul 1, 2011
If she is this way, then it explains the way her bratty son is and only 8 years old. He bullies other kids, hurts then, sasses his teachers and refuses to do anything he's told to do but he gets by with it. Nothing is done to him. But the father is given the school's roofing job.
Really

Connersville, IN

#20 Jul 1, 2011
Oh, please don't bring in the children. It is bad enough processing all the negativity that this site produces. I don't frequent this site, but found a dog running and someone said look at topix people post when they have lost something. Wow and this is some of the trash that is on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local pastor is glad visteon shut down 38 min no debt 27
Missed Meetings 2 hr huhhh 7
devon parker 4 hr countrykiss 1
bored 4 hr yikes 1
Maintence man a thief 4 hr Firehim 20
six letter word game 4 hr 75 Scorpio 206
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr SLY WEST 9,799
oxford wreck 23 hr Good ppl 3
Who got busted Fri I C U P P 17
Connersville Dating