First Prev
of 7
Next Last
NRA

Loves Park, IL

#1 Nov 2, 2012
No more!! Four more years we can not survive!
Goatface

Fort Wayne, IN

#2 Nov 2, 2012
NRA?? What's the matta, ya 'fraid you'll have to throw rocks next time ya go huntin'?
David

Connersville, IN

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Obozo is a kenyan muslim communist hell bent on destroying the world economy to enslave the entire human race for his worshipful master satan.
Factual

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
David wrote:
Obozo is a kenyan muslim communist hell bent on destroying the world economy to enslave the entire human race for his worshipful master satan.
I cant imagine after all this time you actual believe that. Most of us believe he is Satan.
senior

Connersville, IN

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I'm with you nra. if he gets voted in again then we all will be paying the price. I SURELY HOPE AND PRAY EVERYONE VOTES
yyy

United States

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I think were screwed either way!!
Tod

Connersville, IN

#7 Nov 3, 2012
yyy wrote:
Obamacare is the bigest screwing people dont have a clue whats in the 2700 pages,
Gunnery Sargeant Hartman

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
yyy wrote:
I bet your the kind of guy who would F a person in the A without the GD courtesy to give him a GD reach around. I will be watching you.
waterfalls

Monticello, IN

#9 Nov 3, 2012
if morgan freeman ran for president would you hav voted for him???
waterfalls

Monticello, IN

#10 Nov 3, 2012
how come obama is the only black guy besides herman cain smart enough to run for president.
Factual

Mattoon, IL

#11 Nov 3, 2012
waterfalls wrote:
how come obama is the only black guy besides herman cain smart enough to run for president.
Alan Keyes ran three times, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton both ran but appear to most as angry black men who think everything is racially motivated.

Obama is not black. He is bi-racial. Parents could of just as easily marked X in box that said white.
yyy

United States

#12 Nov 3, 2012
Tod wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare is the bigest screwing people dont have a clue whats in the 2700 pages,
Like I.said were.screwed either way ! Any candidate is gonna say whatever it takes to get that vote once their in they do whatever they want simple as.that
Ben Dover

Mattoon, IL

#13 Nov 3, 2012
yyy wrote:
<quoted text>Like I.said were.screwed either way ! Any candidate is gonna say whatever it takes to get that vote once their in they do whatever they want simple as.that
Think of it this way. Obama has screwed us for 4 years now. Let Romney try it for awhile. Maybe he will hit some pleasure spots Obama missed.
whoscrewedwho

Brookville, IN

#14 Nov 3, 2012
All these stupid comments about who screwed who I find to be ridiculous. The people of America screwed themselves and let unregulated Wall Street finish them off. American capitalism and the greed that fuels capitalism did and you are to stupid to see it. The very thing that made America great turned around and bit America in the a$$.
If Only

Lynwood, CA

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Please don't tell me you are all so simple minded as to think the president has the final power on anything. What about the power brokers over him? The military complex comes to mind and they don't care whether he be white or bi-racial. The president only gets to show off his lying and acting skills in repeating to the voters how the men in the shadows say it is going to be.
And

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Obama 2012
independent

Thorntown, IN

#17 Nov 4, 2012
And wrote:
Obama 2012
COO! COO!
Ben Dover

Mattoon, IL

#18 Nov 4, 2012
If Only wrote:
Please don't tell me you are all so simple minded as to think the president has the final power on anything. What about the power brokers over him? The military complex comes to mind and they don't care whether he be white or bi-racial. The president only gets to show off his lying and acting skills in repeating to the voters how the men in the shadows say it is going to be.
I loved that movie, Men in Black. Obama wants to get his hands on one of those Neuralyzers so he can erase our memory of the last 4 years.

We are kind of simple when it comes to somethings so please explain to us simple folks.

Was the Will Smith character based after Obama or was it the other way around and is the snarly old guy played by Tommy Lee Jones suppose to be Mit Romney.
NRA

Whitewater, WI

#19 Nov 6, 2012
Romney wins indiana and kentucky
LBJ

Wakarusa, IN

#20 Nov 6, 2012
But he will LOSE the overall election ! What about Mourdoch ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City council meeting 5 min Untied States 18
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr winner 4,124
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 3 hr winner 3,004
Trailor park 1214 west 8th 3 hr neighborhood watch 9
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 3 hr winner 5,383
food word game (Nov '10) 3 hr winner 5,243
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 3 hr winner 3,839
New pancake House in old Buster's 4 hr Untied States 28

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance