First Prev
of 2
Next Last
still waiting on comcast

Lafayette, IN

#23 Sep 15, 2012
rita adams wrote:
tried to sign up for them, 2 weeks later still no contact so went with comcast. called the dude and in one hour had cable and internet. sweeeet
My internet went out, three weeks later still waiting for comcast to fix it. NOT sweet...
MetroNUT

Vincennes, IN

#25 Oct 6, 2012
I have been in the broadband industry for about 16 years. The technology and network that MetroNet uses is far more advanced than most of it's subscribers can handle. I suggest that you look up FCC guidelines and requirements about phone service, because if the rate of non compliance is factually the percentage you report, then MetroNet should in all rights pay fines. I have had this service since its launch and love it. The only downside to MetroNet is when things hit the corporate office (evansville). If it cost money or could cost money, they wont do it. They maintain superior service but agreeably do lag if the higher ups think that they might lose a dime. MetroNet is not guilty of bad service in most areas, but the corporation is guilty of squeaking out money and cutting corners that cost customers some fail safes. Launch a complaint to the IURC and get them to fix it, if not through customer service, fines do the trick.
resident 212

Franklin, IN

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Sunday morning and stil no TV service with CinergyMetro Net!!
unplug your recievers

Franklin, IN

#27 Oct 7, 2012
unplug you set top boxes and hen plug them bak in do this one at a time.
You are half nuts

Lafayette, IN

#28 Oct 7, 2012
MetroNUT wrote:
I have been in the broadband industry for about 16 years. The technology and network that MetroNet uses is far more advanced than most of it's subscribers can handle. I suggest that you look up FCC guidelines and requirements about phone service, because if the rate of non compliance is factually the percentage you report, then MetroNet should in all rights pay fines. I have had this service since its launch and love it. The only downside to MetroNet is when things hit the corporate office (evansville). If it cost money or could cost money, they wont do it. They maintain superior service but agreeably do lag if the higher ups think that they might lose a dime. MetroNet is not guilty of bad service in most areas, but the corporation is guilty of squeaking out money and cutting corners that cost customers some fail safes. Launch a complaint to the IURC and get them to fix it, if not through customer service, fines do the trick.
The quality is very good. And each time Metronet has had an issue I have been given credit off of my bill and free movies. When I was with Comcast, I got nothing and it took two weeks to get my internet fixed with Comcast. Frontier wouldn't let my father out of his "contract" without paying a fee to Frontier even though he is 83 and been with verizon/frontier for years, he finally got out of it by telling them he would get an attorney. All in all Metronet is the best of any options we have.

Since: Jul 08

Connersville, Indiana

#29 Oct 7, 2012
I changed from Frontier to Cenergy. Much happier now. Had trouble paying my Frontier bill on line for months after they made changes. Took them over a week to get to my house to fix my phone and it went back down the next day. Would never have had them to begin with.....was automatically switched when Verizon sold. Wouldn't have a home phone at all, if I didn't have a machine that monitors my pacemaker/defibrillator that requires it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Trump 2016 29 min Bernie 54
Smelly Scent Ministries 39 min Christless ho 2
Economic Development Fayette County IDEAS 1 hr Thursday Thunder 8
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 11,935
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,294
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,101
Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette County Commis... (Jan '13) 14 hr wow 48
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 15 hr Mohammed pedophile 33

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web