First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unreal

United States

#1 Dec 27, 2012
Please stop calling the banks and asking when your sponger money will be in. It's the same as ALWAYS. If the 1st falls on a holiday, you will get it the day before. Most of you have been spongers your WHOLE LIFE, so it's business as usual. It amazes me how stupid some people are, when nothing has changed. Get off the drugs, and get a fu<king JOB!!
John Q Taxpayer

Eaton, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Right on unreal. I don't mind helping those less fortunate but the absolute sorriness has gotten EPIDEMIC:/

"You can't get on your feet til you get OFF YOUR AZZ":/
Cry Cry

Corydon, IN

#3 Dec 27, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:
Right on unreal. I don't mind helping those less fortunate but the absolute sorriness has gotten EPIDEMIC:/
Guess what John Q if you filled every job slot available in todays USA there would still be people who dont have work, some of us would have to move overseas for every one to have work, quit whining and be thankful you still have employment
Chad

Connersville, IN

#4 Dec 27, 2012
unreal wrote:
Please stop calling the banks and asking when your sponger money will be in. It's the same as ALWAYS. If the 1st falls on a holiday, you will get it the day before. Most of you have been spongers your WHOLE LIFE, so it's business as usual. It amazes me how stupid some people are, when nothing has changed. Get off the drugs, and get a fu<king JOB!!
You sound like a real assh*le! Why don't you worry about what goes on in your own effin' life rather then worry about other people! Here's another thought! Be thankful that you do have a job & are able to work!
What if

Liberty, IN

#6 Dec 27, 2012
unreal wrote:
What if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the one who didn't have a job thru no fault of your own, couldn't find one and had a family to support. How would you feel if someone said this about you? Put their shoes on and walk a mile. Then get on here and belittle people who already feel bad enough the way it is. I'm glad the whole country doesn't have your attitude about their fellow man.
Captin Morgan

Connersville, IN

#7 Dec 27, 2012
Who needs a job obama will take care of you democrats
unreal

Richmond, IN

#8 Dec 27, 2012
What if wrote:
<quoted text>What if the shoe was on the other foot and you were the one who didn't have a job thru no fault of your own, couldn't find one and had a family to support. How would you feel if someone said this about you? Put their shoes on and walk a mile. Then get on here and belittle people who already feel bad enough the way it is. I'm glad the whole country doesn't have your attitude about their fellow man.
In my work I see all the generational welfare, SSI & Soc Sec "disabled" come in every month to get their government handout. Parents & kids cashing government checks. They don't feel "bad", they feel "entitled"! These are the type of people who are taking advantage of the system and bankrupting it!! If you can walk in & cash a check, you are not "disabled"!!
It's the same ones every month. Fat and stinky with an entitled attitude! These are the people getting the help, when there are so many others who can't get it, and they have a legitimate reason. Our government needs to change the screening process for "disabled". And these lazy asses need to be cut-off and forced to work for a living like the rest of us!!!!!!
unreal

Richmond, IN

#9 Dec 27, 2012
John Q Taxpayer wrote:

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!
unreal

Richmond, IN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a real assh*le! Why don't you worry about what goes on in your own effin' life rather then worry about other people! Here's another thought! Be thankful that you do have a job & are able to work!
What is your "disability"?????
Classy

Rushville, IN

#11 Dec 27, 2012
There's jobs everywhere. I hate it when people make the excuse they can't find one. If you want a job bad enough you can find one. People in this town are just too lazy to work! The people who are being defensive on here are obviously the ones receiving checks so you're welcome for the money :)
unreal

Richmond, IN

#12 Dec 27, 2012
Classy wrote:
There's jobs everywhere. I hate it when people make the excuse they can't find one. If you want a job bad enough you can find one. People in this town are just too lazy to work! The people who are being defensive on here are obviously the ones receiving checks so you're welcome for the money :)
Lol!
Obama

Connersville, IN

#14 Dec 27, 2012
I know sometimes I need the ole Teleprompter to help me out for speeches. But I am a smart man America. I will get your Obama bucks to you soon. Thank you to my supporters for voting for me to get to live in the whitehouse for another four years. Thank you America I have a roof over my head. Now I will be the best. I will not let you down America. Again your money with my face on it will be delivered to you. You can count on it. I am Barac Obama. TEAM OBAMA... What would the world be like without me?
Chad

Connersville, IN

#15 Dec 27, 2012
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your "disability"?????
What makes you think I even have a disability?! I just think it's totally stupid to bitch about something like this! Why can't you just be happy that you are able to work & do have a job?!?
enquiring mind

Connersville, IN

#16 Dec 27, 2012
spongers,
go see jim lahey and he will suck you. maybe he will even pay for it. he has come to love indycorvette, so anything is possible.
Brokendown

Connersville, IN

#17 Dec 27, 2012
I been working all my life. Never once collected an unemployment check. I have always worked for myself. All you people out there without jobs I will give you one 40 hours per week. I want you to look and explore every opportunity for a job until you find one 40 hours per week. That is your job. Now get off your azz and get busy. Make your kids or mom and dad proud of your sorry azz for a change.
don

Connersville, IN

#18 Dec 27, 2012
This is the latest method of survival for the lazy ass Visteon employee. Once the 2 year unemployment ran out they filed for disability. For 2 years they didn't even try to find a job. People are tired of you bums.
What if

Liberty, IN

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Classy wrote:
No not always. My husband and I worked our entire lives since the ages of 16 and 17 respectively up until 2009 when my husband was laid off from his job. He was 60 years old. I continued to work as hard as I could both in my home and at my two jobs stacking fieldstone on pallets for a local quarry and a welder at a lampshade factory. The quarry owner passed away and the quarry was closed.6 months later the lampshade factory closed its doors. Because of all the heavy lifting I ended up with serious back problems. I didn't whine and apply for disability, instead we both picked aluminum cans and hauled scrap metal to the scrapyard in our car.Some people belittled us because of this. I didn't care. All I would tell them was don't worry about it. You are not supporting us.Others would see us doing it and put metal and cans out for us.They would say we were actually helping them by hauling it away. We had a 13 year old son to take care of.That's how we lived until he turned 62 and received his social security. He tried to find work. The man filled out 72 applications but no one would hire an old diabetic truck driver. We never asked for any help from anyone. We were raised to take care of our own and not ask for help from the government or anyone else. He wanted to just give up because he couldn't find a job and couldn't afford his medicine but I wouldn't let him. I told him I wasn't raised to be a quitter and I wasn't gonna let him be one either. Now we do get social security which we both worked very hard for and are finally getting back on our feet so to speak.But best of all we now can afford to have health insurance and my husband gets his medicine. We struggled. My son saw the pride and persistence of his parents.He told us he is proud of us for not giving up and working so hard to find a way to take care of him. When I look up at him now at 15 and he looks down into my eyes and smiles and says," I love you so much momma, I'm so glad you're my momma" all I tell him is I would do it all again for him and his dad. We are all we have and we always stick together. So the moral of this is not everybody runs for help. Yes there are the generational leeches. But there are also hard working people who still have a sense of pride. Not many. but some. Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God Bless You.
unreal

Richmond, IN

#21 Dec 28, 2012
What if wrote:
<quoted text>No not always. My husband and I worked our entire lives since the ages of 16 and 17 respectively up until 2009 when my husband was laid off from his job. He was 60 years old. I continued to work as hard as I could both in my home and at my two jobs stacking fieldstone on pallets for a local quarry and a welder at a lampshade factory. The quarry owner passed away and the quarry was closed.6 months later the lampshade factory closed its doors. Because of all the heavy lifting I ended up with serious back problems. I didn't whine and apply for disability, instead we both picked aluminum cans and hauled scrap metal to the scrapyard in our car.Some people belittled us because of this. I didn't care. All I would tell them was don't worry about it. You are not supporting us.Others would see us doing it and put metal and cans out for us.They would say we were actually helping them by hauling it away. We had a 13 year old son to take care of.That's how we lived until he turned 62 and received his social security. He tried to find work. The man filled out 72 applications but no one would hire an old diabetic truck driver. We never asked for any help from anyone. We were raised to take care of our own and not ask for help from the government or anyone else. He wanted to just give up because he couldn't find a job and couldn't afford his medicine but I wouldn't let him. I told him I wasn't raised to be a quitter and I wasn't gonna let him be one either. Now we do get social security which we both worked very hard for and are finally getting back on our feet so to speak.But best of all we now can afford to have health insurance and my husband gets his medicine. We struggled. My son saw the pride and persistence of his parents.He told us he is proud of us for not giving up and working so hard to find a way to take care of him. When I look up at him now at 15 and he looks down into my eyes and smiles and says," I love you so much momma, I'm so glad you're my momma" all I tell him is I would do it all again for him and his dad. We are all we have and we always stick together. So the moral of this is not everybody runs for help. Yes there are the generational leeches. But there are also hard working people who still have a sense of pride. Not many. but some. Thank you for taking the time to read this and may God Bless You.
That's a wonderful, uplifting story. THANK YOU for posting!:-)
mhh

Connersville, IN

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Judging a person, before you know there story is sad. I am disabled and I can walk. Jut because people can walk doesn't mean they aren't disabled. There are alot of reasons a person collects a ssdi check each month. You need to remember those who collect ssdi have worked to collect it. SSI is for those who have never worked or haven't worked enough. I worked up until my disabilty became a hazard to those around me, and myself. So don't judge until you know someones story.
bill

Connersville, IN

#25 Dec 28, 2012
What if, you had that child late in your life huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You're a bitch and I don't like you 8 min John Banks 8
best truck 2 hr Party On Wheels 12
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise 3 hr Produce Clerk 40
Needing a FREE artificial tree 3 hr Produce Clerk 17
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 7 hr Analog man 1,838
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 7 hr Analog man 7,495
Franklin County Sheriff arrested (Sep '08) 9 hr the truth 24
sheriff wayson 16 hr hopeful 3
connersville makes the news again.. 17 hr Important 9
Busters 19 hr MikeD 6