where can i buy coal for heating

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need

Noblesville, IN

#1 Sep 3, 2012
I would like to find some.place to by coal around the area there a old post about a place in gratis ohio but.no phone # plz help
need

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Anyone
Red Devil

Brookville, IN

#3 Sep 6, 2012
Coal isn't the best thing to burn it can increase the chance of flue fires due to the creasote it leaves behind. Your flue will need extra attention if used
need

United States

#4 Sep 6, 2012
I used it for years as a kid I know this
really

Thorntown, IN

#5 Sep 6, 2012
need wrote:
I would like to find some.place to by coal around the area there a old post about a place in gratis ohio but.no phone # plz help
Aren't there some kind of environmental rules about this? If I was your neighbor and you burned coal, I would make some calls. Dang, and people complain about second hand cigarette smoke. This is much worse.
need

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Wow I live in the country and there no one close to us
Jim Cochran

Thorntown, IN

#8 Sep 7, 2012
need wrote:
Try this....www.buckice.com
coal

Winchester, IN

#10 Sep 7, 2012
call the connervile whitewater vally train station.they might can tell you where they got there's at. for the old steam train. that comes in to town during the fall. there was a place in harrsion ohio.
Search_Buy_Coal

Connersville, IN

#11 Sep 7, 2012
noway

Lafayette, IN

#12 Sep 7, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't there some kind of environmental rules about this? If I was your neighbor and you burned coal, I would make some calls. Dang, and people complain about second hand cigarette smoke. This is much worse.
haha who ya goin to call the coal police? lol where ya stay i wanna move next to you and burn coal hopefully 1 house to the west of you :}
need

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2012
Anyone have any info on coal
just saying

Mokena, IL

#14 Sep 12, 2012
Yea upgrade ur shit to something more efficent and cheaper... if u really wanna burn get a wood stove or the corn burner...coal is out of date...
Facts about coal

Merrimack, NH

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Coal is not out dated it is politicaly incorect. Burn it and save.
FCC

Connersville, IN

#16 Feb 19, 2013
I believe they have it at the feed mill in Brookville......
Gino

Wolflake, IN

#17 Feb 19, 2013
Most power companies burn coal . try Richmond municipal .
smokey

Eagle, ID

#18 Nov 1, 2013
aLL THESE stupid regulations from EPA to tree huggers are driving the price up on everthing, it is out of control !!! We have to pay the price for what they lack in brains. tell you what, i will burn a tire for you.
smokey

Eagle, ID

#19 Nov 1, 2013
I have heard EPA in now going after the power companies for burning coal, we all will pay much higher prices for everthing, we all are not loaded with money like you dumb asses that have nothing to do but save the world, "YEA RIGHT", YOUR JUST DRIVING PRICES UP !!!
Smoke em

Peoria, IL

#20 Nov 12, 2013
The heck with coal, there are plenty of used tires around, cut them down to a usable size. Then blame the smell on kids doing burnouts.
Turbine

Chester, VA

#22 Dec 14, 2013
I burn anthracite coal. There is no smoke. There is no creosote, or soot in the chimney. Even the brick in the stove are still tan. It is in fact so clean that is why charcoal briquettes for your barbecue grill is made with coal.
Woody

Mansfield, OH

#23 Dec 15, 2013
Do you have a time machine you can use?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas 2 hr Wayne Fort 6
Michael sherwood 4 hr lololol 7
Officer Clint Brown 4 hr Watchdog 19
Drug Testing for Foo Stamps 7 hr my word 13
Towne Terrance 8 hr Ashley 24
Paige plough 8 hr Idiots 5
Harold smith (Mar '17) 9 hr highskool 6

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance