First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Paul

Connersville, IN

#44 Oct 27, 2012
praise him everyday.the ones that dont like god will wait till they need him or they know life is about over or near death and ask for help.you will see some day
Stupid

Connersville, IN

#45 Oct 27, 2012
TJS wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew chapter 5... Jesus was giving The Sermon on the Mount... 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. KJV
http://tcgnt.blogspot.com/2011 /12/matt-544_05.html
Stupid

Connersville, IN

#47 Oct 27, 2012
TJS wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew chapter 5... Jesus was giving The Sermon on the Mount... 43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. KJV
Just in case that last site is too far over your head.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Vaticanus
Factual

Connersville, IN

#49 Oct 27, 2012
Lord Please help vote obama out .Thank you GOD
Chad

Connersville, IN

#50 Oct 27, 2012
Factual wrote:
Lord Please help vote obama out .Thank you GOD
If there really were a "God" or "Jesus" I seriously doubt if he would be worried about such things. Considering all of the things you people say he's in charge of.
Just a Guy

Osceola, IN

#51 Oct 29, 2012
Pray daily for the souls that are lost. Minister as Jesus did, visiting with those who were overlooked by the "religious" leaders.

Churches sometimes judge or condemn those not in their ranks, failing to see they are the ones who most need the love of Christ.

Love like Jesus, Lead like Jesus.
Miss Garison

Liberty, IN

#52 Oct 29, 2012
Yes i love and give my life and new shinny vagina to The flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Now lets have a phag drag come on people
Porky

Fort Wayne, IN

#53 Oct 29, 2012
What if God were like one of us?
yup

Fort Wayne, IN

#54 Nov 5, 2012
wiccanandproud wrote:
No. I dont believe in a mythical man that lives in the clouds.
ur goin to hell and u can bank on that
Brad

Fort Wayne, IN

#55 Nov 5, 2012
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>If there really were a "God" or "Jesus" I seriously doubt if he would be worried about such things. Considering all of the things you people say he's in charge of.
i use to think just like u bud untill God did for me what i couldnt do for myself he brought me out of a 10 year drug addiction ive been clean for 13 months now and i hope one dsy u will trust him have a good day
Chad

Connersville, IN

#56 Nov 5, 2012
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>i use to think just like u bud untill God did for me what i couldnt do for myself he brought me out of a 10 year drug addiction ive been clean for 13 months now and i hope one dsy u will trust him have a good day
Congrats but you did that all on your own. I would be claiming the credit for that. Not giving it to "Christ".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
His kids 10 min SUE 5
Big trash item pick up 1 hr Al Bion 4
Tax Meeting 2 hr Harry_Bawls 5
Serious question 5 hr Al Bion 2
County Q&A Public Meeting 5 hr Al Bion 43
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Fairydust 7,332
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 7 hr Fairydust 1,152

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance