What the Fire Chief Said.

What the Fire Chief Said.

Posted in the Connersville Forum

A little reading

Bensenville, IL

#1 Feb 9, 2011
In South Los Angeles, a 4-plex was destroyed by a fire.
A Mexican family of six, all welfare recipients and gang members lived on the first floor, they died.
An Islamic group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya, lived on the second floor and they all perished in the fire.
6 LA, Hispanic, Gang Bangers, & ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they too died.
A lone, white couple lived on the top floor. The couple survived the fire.
Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the fire chief on camera.
They loudly demanded to know why the Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics all died in the fire and why only the white couple lived?
The fire chief said, "They were at work."
Yolanda Molina Serrano

San Sebastian, Puerto Rico

#2 Mar 5, 2012
This is so racist. Why is so priceless? Either way is devastating to frame all groups like that.
I can make all kind of interpretations about these hateful remarks, like:
1) The Whites were the slum lords
2) The Whites worked at the brothel where the fire chief goes after his shift
3) The Whites worked as peddlers because only White trash live in thugs' housing complex
4) The Whites worked at selling the purest form of cocaine,
5) The Whites worked by getting the arms from the Bosses
6) The Whites worked by clearing the illegal papers to the foreigners who lived downstairs, an so on.
It's unfair to Whites as well as to any minority group. Please, stop sending this type of mail that perpetuates struggles between all groups.
ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUALS, EVEN IF THEY ARE WHITES!
really

Valparaiso, IN

#3 Mar 5, 2012
thanks for making the point - who cares where they worked THEY WORKED!!!!
Kevin

Brighton, MA

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Yolanda, you don't make any sense. You can suppose anything youwant to, but it does not make it accurate. What is accurate is that the only white people in the building were at work. I suppose that makes them racist. They actually probably started the fire, right?
cjtaz

Camp Verde, AZ

#6 Mar 22, 2012
This article, email, or however you heard/read it is bogus. The story has been floating around the internet with different occupants who were killed from CA to NY since at least 2008, the basic story however, remains the same. Please do a little research BEFORE you pass it on or comment on what it all means. As the post I received started with "Those who understand will not need an explanation, those who need an explanation will never understand!"
illuminated

West Lafayette, IN

#8 Jul 19, 2013
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby girl 1 hr Concerned onlooke... 3
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Fairydust 2,900
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Fairydust 8,013
six letter word game (Jan '15) 3 hr Fairydust 704
Trump 4 hr Tom Thumb 634
Pigs hassling courthouse lawn camper 4 hr Ignorant Trumpflakes 20
City & County Combine Government 4 hr Hawk 8
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 6 hr Bonnie 38

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web