John Gregg vs Mike Pence
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Richmond, IN

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Vote John Gregg for Governor. Mike Pence is a joke. Mike Pence is getting paid for NOT doing his job. Not present for 80% of votes! WTH??
Right

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Go Gregg!
Switched

Brookville, IN

#3 Oct 18, 2012
I have voted for a Republican governor for years but not this time. Pence needs to be retired. He did nothing in Washington and I fear he will do nothing here. I really believe he is lazy. I will vote for the guy with the mustache.
abc123

Thorntown, IN

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Pence sat back watching thousands of jobs leave his district in the last 10 years and didn't lift a hand to help save them. Hardest working man in Congress? Not feeling any love here.
righthandswitch

Brookville, IN

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I am switching too. Voting for Gregg. He comes back here having accomplished nothing in 10 years. Now he wants us right leaners to vote for him. I say bull turkey on that worthless bird.
yes i voted

Richmond, IN

#6 Oct 21, 2012
I Voted for the "Stache" Friday! Early voting is Sweet!!
abc123

Thorntown, IN

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Please help vote Tony Bennett out as Superintendent of Public Instruction for IN. He is a bully and a "his way or the highway" leader in this state. Our students are being taught to the test in this state with little to no room for any classroom innovation. Don't let his claim about rewarding good teachers sway you because the reward is very minimal in money and ask any teacher out there how stressed they are to meet the unreasonable demands put forth by Bennett. Sorry to be off topic but felt the need to get this out. Thanks to Bennett, IN is going to lose many teachers to other occupations unless he goes.
junior

Franklin, IN

#8 Oct 21, 2012
I agree about Bennett! Kids are not taught to think for themselves, or trouble shoot just pass tests. This is wrong, why we see some many without any common sense! Not all answers in life are so cut and dried.
louielouie

Brookville, IN

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Make it a clean sweep. Vote Democrat and get those bad guys out of there. Get rid of Bennett, Pence, and Murdoch.
no no

Rushville, IN

#10 Oct 25, 2012
I'd rather vote for Lugar than Gregg, I don't care how many first names he has. Pence is the one that cares.
nonono

Brookville, IN

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Not very informed. Lugar ran for Senate and Gregg is running for Governor.
1234abc

Connersville, IN

#13 Oct 25, 2012
I too voted (voted early at Court House)for Gregg. Pence is a waste and taking up space someone could be using. If forced, I would vote for Daniels over Pence. Pence has done NOTHING for Indiana and does not go to meeting over 80% of the time. Why would anyone want him to keep doing nothing for Indiana as Gov.
Factual

Brookville, IN

#14 Oct 25, 2012
I wish we could get back to Democrat control of Indiana. Republican control has lead to disappearing good jobs. That is a fact.

Daniels sold off Indiana property to balance the budget while cutting education. Now goofy Mourdock's office claims they have found 300 million of missing funds with 350 million still unaccounted for. Would have been nice to had that money in pre-1st grade education.

On the subject of balancing the budget; it is a given whether a Democrat of Republican is in office. The Indiana Code does not allow the State of Indiana to run in the red in a 2 year budget process. Many other States have the same law. These guys want to make you believe they are budgets hawks but they are just fooling you. No one needs to applaud themselves for balancing the budget in Indiana. It is a shall and not a maybe.
State Auditor

Brookville, IN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Democrats called for an independent audit of Mourdock's office and Republicans blocked it. With pressure and a need to find out what happened to the money, Republicans finally went along.

This and other reasons is why Daniels hasn't supported Pence and Manure-dock. Their agendas are too radical for even Daniels.
Native

Richmond, IN

#16 Oct 25, 2012
no no wrote:
I'd rather vote for Lugar than Gregg, I don't care how many first names he has. Pence is the one that cares.
Mike Pence CARES?? Are you kidding?? All Mike Pence cares about is getting re-elected to NOT do his job!! Don't you know the facts about this "man"?? Not present for 80% of votes in Congress!! You need YOUR head examined if you vote for this do-nothing loser!! LOL
abc123

Thorntown, IN

#17 Oct 25, 2012
Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Pence CARES?? Are you kidding?? All Mike Pence cares about is getting re-elected to NOT do his job!! Don't you know the facts about this "man"?? Not present for 80% of votes in Congress!! You need YOUR head examined if you vote for this do-nothing loser!! LOL
I agree with the exception on name calling :). All a person has to do is go to the congress website and click on Pence. You will see a link to how he has voted on every bill since his first day in congress. Yes, it takes time and diligence by a voter but this site doesn't put a spin on anything, unlike the news media. If Pence is elected, trust me, he will use this as a stepping stone to a run for President. Let him run in 2016. If he loses in Gov. run, he'll use his earnings as a highly paid lobbyist, of which, I believe he only has to sit out a year or less before eligible. During that time, he'll make mega bucks as a speaker.
benthinkn

Brookville, IN

#18 Oct 25, 2012
I been a thinking about these three words that describe Pence. Omnipotent, pompous a$$.
heywatsgonon

Brookville, IN

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Pence is registered in Columbus but has a kid in Hamilton County school. His wife works in a Christian School in Virginia. Bet he has been hanging out in those restrooms again.
hahaha

Rushville, IN

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Well, it looks like Pence is a shoe in for Governor. Whoever Topix is for gets defeated. Look what happened to Harold Gordon.
Odd Ball

Granger, IN

#22 Oct 27, 2012
Never, never, EVER, trust a man with two front names!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason hensley (Nov '14) 51 min Ak47a 17
six letter word game (Jan '15) 3 hr Fairydust 1,164
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr Fairydust 8,494
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 3 hr Fairydust 3,753
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr Fairydust 13,948
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 3 hr Fairydust 10,737
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 3 hr Fairydust 2,711

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance