Next Last
Stupid is as stupid does

Saint Anne, IL

#23 Dec 18, 2012
You know it!!
ha ha ha

Homewood, IL

#24 Dec 20, 2012
that deana chick is she the one that was married to that rich leas....she isnt a very good role model to her kids either...think they were taken away...shes crap...they are perfect for each other
Darian Harmon

Chicago, IL

#26 Dec 22, 2012
My mom is a crack whore? lmao. if she was on crack she would be skinny. ya'll don't know what your talking about. not that it matters i have yet to see any of ya'll come to my door, smh. cause ya'll are cowards, running your mouth on the internet. no life. hahah, get outa here. ya'll fake. and if he was a crack head and a pill junkie maybe he would seel his crack that i have yet to see so we wasn't so poor. lmao, and i wish "ferocious" would say there real name, or are they scared , sitting behind the computer, with no life. instead of using your voice to run your mouth, try using it to make the world better or something productive. and i know your just gonna keep running your mouth, but who are you to judge anyone. your not god!
wondering

Riverside, IL

#27 Dec 22, 2012
Darian Harmon wrote:
My mom is a crack whore? lmao. if she was on crack she would be skinny. ya'll don't know what your talking about. not that it matters i have yet to see any of ya'll come to my door, smh. cause ya'll are cowards, running your mouth on the internet. no life. hahah, get outa here. ya'll fake. and if he was a crack head and a pill junkie maybe he would seel his crack that i have yet to see so we wasn't so poor. lmao, and i wish "ferocious" would say there real name, or are they scared , sitting behind the computer, with no life. instead of using your voice to run your mouth, try using it to make the world better or something productive. and i know your just gonna keep running your mouth, but who are you to judge anyone. your not god!
How old are you? Because I know for a 110% fact he likes his drugs shit one time his kids told him if he didn't give off of drugs then they were leaving and turning them into the cops he had a bed lined up at Richmond rehab and all but never ended up going he is about as worthless as tits on a bull...
Look at him now

United States

#28 Dec 24, 2012
He is TRASH and will always be TRASH!!
sister in law

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Jan 1, 2013
you people amaze me, there are some things that was posted that were true, some and most was not true,but to put shit on here to were a persons son has to get on here a feel the need to defend her is just right down wrong for people to post such shit.bubba can be a real pain in the ass but he can also be one of the best guys i ever known a very kind and soft heart...the "drug" issue i dont know weather he is or /did or what but you know thats something that is his buisness coz if he is an addict he has a very long and hard battle a head of him ..instead of talking and /or kicking a man when he is down..why not try and remember he does have a very soft and kind heart and would give ya the shoes off his feet..i know its so easy to look at a person and only see them for the mistakes and bad things they have done in life, try looking past the things he has or hasnt done and treat him and talk to him for the man he has always been ,in spite of the mistakes he has made...
haha

Riverside, IL

#31 Jan 2, 2013
sister in law wrote:
you people amaze me, there are some things that was posted that were true, some and most was not true,but to put shit on here to were a persons son has to get on here a feel the need to defend her is just right down wrong for people to post such shit.bubba can be a real pain in the ass but he can also be one of the best guys i ever known a very kind and soft heart...the "drug" issue i dont know weather he is or /did or what but you know thats something that is his buisness coz if he is an addict he has a very long and hard battle a head of him ..instead of talking and /or kicking a man when he is down..why not try and remember he does have a very soft and kind heart and would give ya the shoes off his feet..i know its so easy to look at a person and only see them for the mistakes and bad things they have done in life, try looking past the things he has or hasnt done and treat him and talk to him for the man he has always been ,in spite of the mistakes he has made...
He wouldn't give u the shoes off his feet he is a system abuser never works never will he would rather live off of food stamps and welfare he use to get his kids to call people and ask for money so he could support his habit. Why not kick him while he is down always has always will be down he ain't trying to better himself he just wants to use people..
Bubba

Chicago, IL

#32 Jan 3, 2013
You people are so funny I love just sitting here and reading all the silly shyt people say a out me you people have no idea what you are talking about just keep on talking I love to read this it is better then a comic book LOL and thanks sister in law.I know how my life is and that's all that matters.... BUBBA UP-N-YA 923

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#33 Jan 3, 2013
Bubba wrote:
You people are so funny I love just sitting here and reading all the silly shyt people say a out me you people have no idea what you are talking about just keep on talking I love to read this it is better then a comic book LOL and thanks sister in law.I know how my life is and that's all that matters.... BUBBA UP-N-YA 923
No that's education.....up n ya?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops could and should earn their pay 8 min fact 5
41 Million in Farm Subsidies for Fayette County (May '14) 9 min Plum Rich 49
Hillary & Trump 2016 3 hr Mr Marin 72
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,771
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,296
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,103
food word game (Nov '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,034

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance