Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette Cou...

Barton Barker Pesident of Fayette County Commissioners! Lord help us!

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Voter

Lafayette, IN

#1 Jan 1, 2013
Hope that Moron is not elected by the other two. Too bad his term wasn't up last year. He would have been gone with Richie and Brietenbach. Pete Bell and Urban will run the county now. I'm afraid Jackson will let Urban control him also. Lord help us, this County will get worse. Taxes will go up.
Urban only has two on the County Council. Brockman and Wise. The other 5 are anti-Urban!
Rev Smith

Roanoke, IN

#2 Jan 1, 2013
that comment must have been made by Gary Breitenbach or his butt buddy
wondering

Brookville, IN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
I was reading in the paper about the 2 new commissioners. Jackson and Badore both said they don't know anything about the job but they would try to learn. Why do people hire these people by their vote to an important job and they don't know how to do it? Will Jackson continue to work for the city? What the heii is going on here?
Grumpy

Lafayette, IN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Barton is a Grumpy hateful person. What a civic leader. Fayette County will crash and burn under his leadership. Ol Lenny now has control of the County!!!
Think about it

Beecher, IL

#6 Jan 2, 2013
Barton is a professional, intelligent and successful businessman. His lifetime of experience and success speaks for itself. He will make an excellent leader in county government.
CROOKS

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 2, 2013
The REPUBLICANS dont care about nothing but lining their pockets.
Red Dodge n Public dump

Granger, IN

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Everyone throw out old couches and appliances on elephant hill road! Make this poor sob get out in the cold,hell ima throw my mickey d's bag out now
conner corner

Goshen, IN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Think about it wrote:
Barton is a professional, intelligent and successful businessman. His lifetime of experience and success speaks for itself. He will make an excellent leader in county government.
Now that's the funnies f**king thing I've read all day!!!!
Judge Joe

Thorntown, IN

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Think about it wrote:
That poor dumass will be lost without Richie to lead him!
Breitenbach will be missed before the end of the year. If it wasn't for him Reid would already be building. He had the nads and intelligence to deal with Reid while the other 2 numbnuts just sat there.
Praying

Liberty, IN

#11 Jan 3, 2013
U r all f$$king dumbass's..Barker wouldn't be as successful as he is if he didn't know what the hell he was doing. Don't be a hater of intelligence. Go get your GED!!
Are you kidding

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Think about it wrote:
He is a terrible appraiser, and a very negative person. He is old school and not a persuasive business man.
welloffmyazz

Goshen, IN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
We don't need 'old school', we need 'progressive youth' to get us moving forward again.
Old Ways

Fort Wayne, IN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text> He is a terrible appraiser, and a very negative person. He is old school and not a persuasive business man.
If he is such a "bad" appraiser, why do "all" the banks use him?
Praying

Liberty, IN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Great news for our community! God as blessed us!
Are you kidding

Noblesville, IN

#16 Jan 4, 2013
Old Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
. So they don't have to loan any money because of his low appraisals.Local banks try harder not loaning money then loaning money. It's a fact.
Think about it

United States

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>. So they don't have to loan any money because of his low appraisals.Local banks try harder not loaning money then loaning money. It's a fact.
LOL! I couldn't help but laugh at this! Think about it....our local banks have never been bailed out, and one locally owned bank is getting ready to build a new branch. I wonder if good management had anything to do with their success? It sounds to me like you've been turned down for a loan.
Been there done that

Connersville, IN

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Having worked in the auditors office with Barton Barker personally- God help this county!
I have not known a more negative,cheat, and back stabbing liar I do not believe in my life. This poor man has no clue. He followed Richie Pflum around (mind you a republican kissing democratic butt so much that)he is not capable of independent thought. If he were we probably would be in worse shape because even Richie is smarter than Barton, and that isn't saying much.
Badore-you are our only hope.

WINDnPOSEY

Connersville, IN

#19 Jan 5, 2013
Hell, he is better than Homer, I mean Ritchie Pflum. Now the vote won't be fixed. New meat.
Judge Joe

Thorntown, IN

#20 Jan 5, 2013
Old Ways wrote:
<quoted text>
He will appraise the property for around the amount that whomever is paying for the appraisal wants it to be.
waldo

Brookville, IN

#21 Jan 5, 2013
Why would anybody want to become elected in this uneducated county? You can lead these bunch of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Harold has one as mayor 2 hr Josh Acne Man S 3
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 3 hr Alyssa76 5,000
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr Alyssa76 12,804
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 4 hr Fairydust 1,766
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 4 hr Fairydust 9,775
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 4 hr Fairydust 2,773
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 4 hr Fairydust 3,238
911 Director Fired 13 hr bye 37
Body found in ditch on bunker hill Tue the Feds 3

Connersville Jobs