THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#1 Oct 3, 2012
This water bill is killing me. this city is a total scam.
The Nazi

Connersville, IN

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Thank You for putting my crooked a$$ in office, Now go and vote for my crooked homeboy Obama on NOV.6th.
Homeowner

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Oct 3, 2012
According to the News-examiner, we are paying those high water bills for water that is contaminated from Visteon.
Rog Royers

Connersville, IN

#5 Oct 3, 2012
You voted the M'Fugger into office the second term. LET THE PEOPLE CHOSE! You choose and he's got you bent over the horse trough and pouring the coal to you.

So STFU and take your medicine.
Cengra

Connersville, IN

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Rog Royers wrote:
You voted the M'Fugger into office the second term. LET THE PEOPLE CHOSE! You choose and he's got you bent over the horse trough and pouring the coal to you.
So STFU and take your medicine.
I did not vote for him the second time; I'll admit to voting for him the first. We did not have much of a choice the first go around; it was either vote for the silver haired devil or an old washed up rouge cop.
Rog Royers

Connersville, IN

#7 Oct 3, 2012
Cengra wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not vote for him the second time; I'll admit to voting for him the first. We did not have much of a choice the first go around; it was either vote for the silver haired devil or an old washed up rouge cop.


Well, I appreciate your honesty. But what did you expect the first time yo voted from him? And you say a washed up rogue cop? You are mistaken. Liar Nerd Urban ran against Harold Gordon, a utilities employee. I don't mean to be unkind, but evidently you weren't very informed either time you voted.
help

Connersville, IN

#8 Oct 3, 2012
Rog Royers wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I appreciate your honesty. But what did you expect the first time yo voted from him? And you say a washed up rogue cop? You are mistaken. Liar Nerd Urban ran against Harold Gordon, a utilities employee. I don't mean to be unkind, but evidently you weren't very informed either time you voted.
I think they are referring to Jeff Locke.
Cengra

Connersville, IN

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Rog Royers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I appreciate your honesty. But what did you expect the first time yo voted from him? And you say a washed up rogue cop? You are mistaken. Liar Nerd Urban ran against Harold Gordon, a utilities employee. I don't mean to be unkind, but evidently you weren't very informed either time you voted.
Urban ran against Harold Gordon the second time around didn't he? The first time Urban ran, it was against Mike Schonfeld,(washed up rouge cop). I could be wrong, so much filthy local politics over the years have clouded my mind.
Star Child

Connersville, IN

#10 Oct 4, 2012
City Council approves rate increases....
Rog Royers wrote:
You voted the M'Fugger into office the second term. LET THE PEOPLE CHOSE! You choose and he's got you bent over the horse trough and pouring the coal to you.
So STFU and take your medicine.
Fc Grad

Rushville, IN

#11 Oct 4, 2012
Connerville needs someone to be mayor that cares about the town. But what we have is someone more worried about padding there pockets of him and his buddy's. They let Crown leave and don't care about bring jobs in this town.
damn ur stupid

Connersville, IN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
Star Child wrote:
City Council approves rate increases....
<quoted text>
I forgot that. They are such an independent thinking group. I am sure Urban didn't have anything to do with that decision.
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#13 Oct 4, 2012
I called the water co. today and they told me the rate hike was to pay for extra treating and maintenance. I believe, that is a crock. And NO, I didn't vote for him again. I say the hike is to pay for all that water line ran to cambridge for the big Carbon project. We'll be paying for that blunder for years.
Calling You an Idiot

Connersville, IN

#14 Oct 4, 2012
THE REPUBLICAN wrote:
I called the water co. today and they told me the rate hike was to pay for extra treating and maintenance. I believe, that is a crock. And NO, I didn't vote for him again. I say the hike is to pay for all that water line ran to cambridge for the big Carbon project. We'll be paying for that blunder for years.
Sir...there was NOT a water line installed to Cambridge City...you flipp'n idiot you...that was a sewer line that they paid for...they will also be paying Connersville for treating the wastewater the same as Everton does...how did you manage to afford a computer and still be as fippin' stupid as you obviously are....you're republican right???...PLEEZ tell me you are a republican...I pray a Democrat could not possibly be so uninformed as your ignorant ass...why don't you actually try to articulate an informed statement before you come on here and just complain about your cheap ass leaking plumbling...JEEZ..knee deep in dumbasses here folks...
sara

Connersville, IN

#16 Oct 5, 2012
U think the water is high now? Wait till they start watering the new trees downtown then we will be paying for that also
Star Child

Connersville, IN

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Sure the Mayor has his input but still we voted council in office,they make the final decision.
damn ur stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot that. They are such an independent thinking group. I am sure Urban didn't have anything to do with that decision.
resident 11

Connersville, IN

#18 Dec 1, 2012
Now the Board of Public Works is spending $17.000 which was not the lowest bid to make it easier for customers to pay their bill from the drive-up..Now they will have to raise the water rates again. You can pay your bill on line .. Soon your water and sewer and trash rates will be higher than your electric bill.. All the Board members like to do is SPEND SPEND SPEND.. the City council will pass it, because they love to spend money. they never take the lowest bid..
resident 11

Connersville, IN

#19 Dec 1, 2012
Calling You an Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir...there was NOT a water line installed to Cambridge City...you flipp'n idiot you...that was a sewer line that they paid for...they will also be paying Connersville for treating the wastewater the same as Everton does...how did you manage to afford a computer and still be as fippin' stupid as you obviously are....you're republican right???...PLEEZ tell me you are a republican...I pray a Democrat could not possibly be so uninformed as your ignorant ass...why don't you actually try to articulate an informed statement before you come on here and just complain about your cheap ass leaking plumbling...JEEZ..knee deep in dumbasses here folks...
Watch your filty mouth.. YOU need it washed out with soap ..
mad

Connersville, IN

#20 Jun 5, 2013
The mayor said no sprinkling ordinance for 2013.. Yet he said the water company had a profit over $100000. He likes to spend money on the park building, but he says the hell with the rest of us taxpayers and citizens

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 27 min Stage 4_STUPID 4,105
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 32 min Stage 4 STUPID 5,373
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 34 min Stage 4 STUPID 7,525
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 45 min 40ish 8,888
Connersville Adult Star 1 hr passer by 2
The Interview 2 hr mee 7
Kim Dillender - by far the hottest women in con... 3 hr Wowsir 3
Wreck on Little Bear Road 22 hr Norad 2
What just happened at Connor Court Apartments?? Wed Kelly Banks 23
Connersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Connersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Connersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:16 am PST

NBC Sports 6:16AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"
Bleacher Report12:06 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans: Complete Week 17 Preview for Tennessee
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals vs. Steelers: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Bengals Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Steelers
NBC Sports 4:25 AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick