Metal Kitchen cabnet
Searching 4 cabnets

Doylestown, PA

#1 Feb 20, 2010
I'm trying to find a Metal base cabnet the same as my current cabnets. It is a white metal American Kitchen cabnet. Any help finding this item would be appreciated.
jwp

Granger, IN

#2 Feb 20, 2010
I have a basement with a bunch of old steel cabs in it. When they remodeled the kitchen they took the old stuff to the basement.
Randy Johnson

Britton, MI

#3 Feb 20, 2010
Searching 4 cabnets wrote:
I'm trying to find a Metal base cabnet the same as my current cabnets. It is a white metal American Kitchen cabnet. Any help finding this item would be appreciated.
You might try putting an ad in the paper for a couple of days. My job takes me into a lot of basements and garages. There are a LOT of American Kitchen cabinets in this town.
Professor Gruntengroin

Port Washington, NY

#4 Feb 20, 2010
American Kitchen cabinets with serial numbers 000-159 followed with the letter C are worth between $4500 and $5000. This number was usually stamped on the back at the bottom right hand corner. Most of these numbers are unintentionally ripped off when the cabinet is removed from the wall.
Randy Johnson

Britton, MI

#5 Feb 20, 2010
Professor Gruntengroin wrote:
American Kitchen cabinets with serial numbers 000-159 followed with the letter C are worth between $4500 and $5000. This number was usually stamped on the back at the bottom right hand corner. Most of these numbers are unintentionally ripped off when the cabinet is removed from the wall.
That's interesting.
Is there something special other than the serial number that differentiates them from other American Kitchen cabinets? There has to be a couple of hundred houses in Connersville with American Kitchen cabinets in them somewhere. There are even a few houses that still have them in the kitchen. What they may of lacked in style they made up for in durability. I had a great aunt who decided to quit driving the day she ran into the cabinets in the garage. Twice. Yeah, she dented ’em a little but they were still functional. Try that with the cabinets they make today out of sawdust and glue.
wondering

Richmond, IN

#6 Feb 20, 2010
my dad has a bottle of american kitchen cabinet oil that you use to polish the cabinets with
Searching 4 cabnets

Doylestown, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2010
jwp wrote:
I have a basement with a bunch of old steel cabs in it. When they remodeled the kitchen they took the old stuff to the basement.
How can I contact you regarding the cabnets, not looking for a bunch, just one base cabnet and one wall cabnet. If interested in letting some go, please let me know. thanks!
Searching 4 cabnets

Doylestown, PA

#8 Feb 20, 2010
Randy Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You might try putting an ad in the paper for a couple of days. My job takes me into a lot of basements and garages. There are a LOT of American Kitchen cabinets in this town.
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try
metal cabinets

Doylestown, PA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
bumping up ...does anyone have any for sale?
metal cabinets

Doylestown, PA

#10 Feb 23, 2010
bumping up ..does anyone have these cabinets.. we would like to buy a set
metal cabinets

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Feb 25, 2010
bumping up we are remodeling out kitchen and need a set of cabinets to finish our kitchen.
jwp:"I have a basement with a bunch of old steel cabs in it. When they remodeled the kitchen they took the old stuff to the basement." do you have any for sale please reply on here and we can come up with some thing to contact each other thanks.
I know

United States

#12 Feb 25, 2010
Willie wells has a good price on cabinets
jwp

Granger, IN

#13 Feb 25, 2010
I have two long floor sections with drawers and cabs. I have three single door wall cabs and one double door wall cab. ALL are covered in contact paper and have some rust on the bottom edges. Are you still interested ?? Sorry about the late reply. I don't get on topics very often, I have a life. Thanks
BCN Home

Richmond, IN

#14 Feb 25, 2010
metal cabinets wrote:
bumping up we are remodeling out kitchen and need a set of cabinets to finish our kitchen.
jwp:"I have a basement with a bunch of old steel cabs in it. When they remodeled the kitchen they took the old stuff to the basement." do you have any for sale please reply on here and we can come up with some thing to contact each other thanks.
Do you still have the old cabinets that were in your kitchen?
I am looking for wooden kitchen cabinets for my kitchen. [email protected] If you still have them I would barter with you.
Mark

Los Gatos, CA

#15 Jun 18, 2011
I need a base cabinet left hand door 18x24 willing to pay $50.00 (door only)
Thanks
really

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2011
I'm looking for some myself....I have some in my kitchen and handed them down to bare metal and clear coated them. We like them so much that we have decided not to replace them and add more.
really

United States

#17 Jun 18, 2011
Mark wrote:
I need a base cabinet left hand door 18x24 willing to pay $50.00 (door only)
Thanks
Does your have a flat front with rounded ends?
Greg Kemp

Adrian, MI

#18 Sep 3, 2012
I have a metal sink with cabinets under, serial number 5303, model number EST 4800, can anyone tell me what its worth? please email me at [email protected] thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fresh Air Is Coming 18 min Question 2
Political yard signs 24 min Sir Trump 5
Think before you vote 54 min Independent 16
Is it legal ? 1 hr Common Sense 4
School Board/ Hodges 1 hr Star child 12
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 11,779
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,698
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages