Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

has anyone been down to the barns at the park? I have horses there and it is just upsetting the lack of care that alot of the animals get. I have contacted the office and would like to start a petition to keep the low life people out with your out of control teenagers and sick horses. If you can not afford a vet to come when a horse is sick you do not need the horse. does anyone else agree?
Star child

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Horses belong in the country, not in town.
Connersville Citizen wrote:
has anyone been down to the barns at the park? I have horses there and it is just upsetting the lack of care that alot of the animals get. I have contacted the office and would like to start a petition to keep the low life people out with your out of control teenagers and sick horses. If you can not afford a vet to come when a horse is sick you do not need the horse. does anyone else agree?
hmmmmm

Morristown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I have 500 horses i the city . VROOOMM VROOOMMMM !!!
Perry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

hmmmmm wrote:
I have 500 horses i the city . VROOOMM VROOOMMMM !!!
How about a ride to McD's? I'll buy us a soda.
goonsagainstbash ing

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I dnt see any mistreated or abused horses down there when I go to the park I see happy healthy horses and its not a persons fault when a animal gets sick tht would b nature an evry animal an person on this planet gets sick at least once in their lifetimes I think its quite rediculous to gossip about people who r not hurtin anything or anyone I dnt kno anyone in this town but I check out topix a lot to see what people in this town yap about I come from a rough area called haughville if you wanna see some lowlifes go to northwest side indianapolis to michigan st. Frankly people should stay outta others business like I said I know neither party but I'm sick of everytime I get on the goddamn internet seein LOWLIFES like who posted this topic bashing people who more then likely are not doing anything wrong. To those being bashed and slandered in this topic I'm sorry and my heart goes out to you. To the assholes bashing on these poor people rot in hole . Decay in the mufuckn dirt. You'll get your cummuppits one day assholes. The Gman up above will smite you who wrong others. And slander and gossip are sins you sinful bastards
goonsagainstbash ing

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

If their was mistreated abused animals and outta control kids there why haven't the police removed the problem? Because there obviously ain't one. Where I'm from police are afraid to show up but they don't tolerate "outta control teens" and abused neglected animals" an this town is stricter than my hometown. Get the dick outta your mouth and quit your bashing go do somethin better wit ya time ya feel me nikka
well

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I want a horse
liz stant

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

ok for one none of the horses are being mistreated at all so people need to find something better to do with there life and IF YOU DO NOT HAVE HORSES DOWN THERE WHY ARE YOU IN THE BARNS I NOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE HORSES THER AND THEY ARE VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF SO STOP THE BASHING
AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT AL DRINK OR DO DRUGS DOWN IN THE BARNS MMMMMMMMMMM THATS SOMETHING THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED REALLY
no heart

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Better call the DNR!!!!
passion flower

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Save a horse,ride a cowboy
crazyaintit

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Those 3 horses aren't sick, they are starved. The law is now involved. Hopefully something will happen.
trouble makers revealed

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Well you seem to know the number of horses are you there when they are fed NO you are not, do you go when all the feed and bedding is purchased NO, the horses you are talking about were underweight before they came to the current owners and have gained weight since.
You seem like the type that would do harm to a nice family just to do it, You need to reevaluate yourself before you drag someone else down.
crazyaintit wrote:
Those 3 horses aren't sick, they are starved. The law is now involved. Hopefully something will happen.
Hi ho silver

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Who owns the horses
crazyaintit

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

They are starving, that is why they can't even stand up, they don't have the strength. I saw them when they came in and I see them now. The difference is hundreds of pounds less.
AnimalLover

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

This is a ridiculous arguement that sounds like children posting. If an animal is being neglected the police or animal control should be notified! No animal should suffer no matter what the reason. I hope this is just kids talking smack but if not...I pray for the health and safety of the animals.
crazyaintit

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

The law and humane society has been contacted
poor horses

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Ive been to the barns... some ppl are nice enough to allow me to take my nephew(3yrs old) in to see the horses when we happen to be in the park. Most of the horses down there are in great condition. SOME are in such shape that it makes me want to cry. IF there is neglect happening I am sure it will be taken care of. Lots of caring ppl down there. Dont judge unless you have actually seen the digression of the horses health. plz...ty.
BS Revealed

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

The law is tired of being called out there for bogus BS the horses are being treated by a vet and not starving. and the Humane Society here in Fayette County has no authority to do anything, they have even been investigated and limited so nice call there. What ever the personal problem is with this family you are just proving yourselves ignorant and childish by continuing your little episode.
crazyaintit wrote:
The law and humane society has been contacted
Neglectors Suck

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

If a horse gets sick, it may not be the owner's fault...but if a horse gets sick and the owner doesn't get prompt professional medical attention for it, it IS the owner's fault. That is neglect, pure and simple. If a horse is underweight, then the owner should be able to provide sufficient evidence that the animal is under veterinary care and is showing good progress; if it isn't progressing, or if they can't show proof, that IS neglect. There is NO excuse for a skinny horse; if you can't afford to fix it or you're just not willing to, put it down and don't buy another. Standing up for people who say "Oh it's just old" or "Oh it's getting better" without being shown actual proof means you're just as bad as the abuser; you're an enabler. If you suspect neglect, call the police; they're the only law that has authority to do something. Standing back and hoping someone does something is pointless...your voice may be the one that finally gets something done and saves a life. If the owners are truly blameless, they will be more than happy to provide the necessary proof.
Neglectors Suck

Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

trouble makers revealed wrote:
are you there when they are fed NO you are not, do you go when all the feed and bedding is purchased NO,
<quoted text>
One doesn't have to be present at feeding time to see that an animal is obviously not getting what it needs. If you see a toddler with fist-shaped bruises and a broken arm, but the mother is putting a band-aid on it, do you walk on by and think it's being properly cared for? You can feed a horse with a high parasite load/ulcer issue/dental issue/etc. until it practically bursts or colics/founders, but it's not going to gain an ounce. If it's not getting what it needs, that's called neglect. Whether this person is neglecting their animals or not is for the law to decide, but some of you seem to need some education on proper animal husbandry (as well as spelling and grammar). "Cummuppits"...lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Love it's just that simple 10 min Pastor Love 4
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 54 min Lexus1985 3,387
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 58 min Lexus1985 7,077
kelly o'neal in jail no bond? 1 hr cobra 7
jeni jones (Oct '13) 1 hr Daughter 17
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Lexus1985 5,996
drug bust?? 1 hr drugs 2
•••
•••