First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gunman

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Oct 22, 2012
A new law (HR3548) will soon make it illegal to discharge any pistol/rifle (including airguns) except for law enforcement or military personnel and the state government will control all gun ranges in Indiana. Hunting licenses will be sold to private citizens on a 'need only' basis at a rate to be disclosed on passing of the bill. Ammunition sales will be strictly controlled by a government agency.

Watch for this on your ballots. It's very important that they pass this!
hey stupid

Whitewater, WI

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Gunman wrote:
A new law (HR3548) will soon make it illegal to discharge any pistol/rifle (including airguns) except for law enforcement or military personnel and the state government will control all gun ranges in Indiana. Hunting licenses will be sold to private citizens on a 'need only' basis at a rate to be disclosed on passing of the bill. Ammunition sales will be strictly controlled by a government agency.
Watch for this on your ballots. It's very important that they pass this!
There is no such gunman law they can't touch the right to bear arms law any jackass that believes this is stupid law hr3548 was an addendum to social security health records online!!
Charlton Heston

Brookville, IN

#3 Oct 22, 2012
I didn't believe all that crap I said about gun control but my career was over and I needed the money. The 2nd amendment needs revised to fit today's social climate. Guns when it was written, could kill one person at best before they would take it away from you and beat you over the head with it, cause it only fired one powder ball.
hey stupid

Whitewater, WI

#4 Oct 22, 2012
Guns do kill people people kill people gun laws are for people who obey the laws a criminal doesnt care what the law says in order to kill someone if you are going to do it you are regardless of what the law says.
hey stupid

Whitewater, WI

#5 Oct 22, 2012
* guns dont kill people
really

Middletown, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Charlton Heston wrote:
I didn't believe all that crap I said about gun control but my career was over and I needed the money. The 2nd amendment needs revised to fit today's social climate. Guns when it was written, could kill one person at best before they would take it away from you and beat you over the head with it, cause it only fired one powder ball.
When the 2nd Amendment was written, the founding fathers made no distinction between military weapons and private weapons. They chose their words very carefully throughout, so why would anyone think this was some kind of oversight?
Ergo, the founding fathers carefully, clearly, and intentionally, DID NOT place restictions on what weapons an individual could own. Afterall, the basis for the 2A was that ordinary citizens would have the ability to take back the government should it ever become too tyrannical.
Fools

Connersville, IN

#7 Oct 22, 2012
you dummies need to worry whats in the 2700 pages of obama care , micro chips are in bill,
Fools

Connersville, IN

#8 Oct 22, 2012
ObamaCare has a microchip implant for you… The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B)“(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:
Fools

Connersville, IN

#9 Oct 22, 2012
read all the pages, and you fools want 4 more years .
baffled

Fort Wayne, IN

#10 Oct 22, 2012
How in the f**k do you inbred, toothless, illiterate jimmy bobs get from gun laws to microchips in the obamacare? Sounds more like ya got your heads in your azzes, to me!
dumb

Ripon, WI

#11 Oct 22, 2012
This a trick to get really dumb people to vote and turnout. Dont fall for this trick. Obama has passed no new gunlaws and has said its not his agenda. And he doesnt lie. Better be glad obama is pro gun because mitt agrees with the obama team on just about everytbing
2nd Admendment Andy

Valparaiso, IN

#12 Oct 23, 2012
For a bunch of Card Carrying Union Head, Jack Lakes following, Yes men - you sure are TOTAL IDIOTS ! If you would keep your record clean (No felonies) and get off your Dead Beat Welfare collecting Asses and GO VOTE this would NOT be an issue or problem. Throw away your Union Card, Suck up your Pride, Get OFF your Ass and Get a Job ! Vote for the Issues at hand and that affect YOU and NOT whatever the National UNION agenda is, then your Very Little Life will be fine.
Azzhole

Fort Wayne, IN

#13 Oct 23, 2012
Andy! You, my friend, are very likely to get shot by some "Dead Beat Welfare collecting ass" that didn't "throw away their Union Card, Suck up their pride, Got OFF their Ass and got a job".
Factual

Brookville, IN

#14 Oct 23, 2012
Fools: you are a fool. What they really need to do with people like you is put a tattoo on your face called, STUPID. Then clamp your dumba$$ mouth shut. Then take your computer away and hide you in a closet.

The Affordable Patient Care Act will not require Americans to be implanted with microchips. Snopes.com , the web site that specializes in exposing urban myths, puts it this way: "... nothing in that bill mandates that anyone be implanted with any type of microchip or device, for any reason."
Factual

Brookville, IN

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Really I have no problem with the 2nd A. I would encourage you and others to go back and research history pertaining to this amendment. There are several good truthful pieces of information available. It really is an antiquated law and needs serious revisions.

Now think about all the available weapons being produced today. Should a person be able to own a anti-aircraft weapon? Some would say that the Government should have no say pertaining to any weapon as their right to keep and bear arms.
Azzhole

Fort Wayne, IN

#16 Oct 23, 2012
Here's a fact for ya, Factual. You're in fact, a boring, over informed internet pain in the azz! Go bore someone who cares, will ya?
Factual

Brookville, IN

#17 Oct 23, 2012
Must not be too boring. At least a dumba$$ like you read them or you wouldn't have answered. You need STUPID branded on your forehead also.
Azzhole wrote:
Here's a fact for ya, Factual. You're in fact, a boring, over informed internet pain in the azz! Go bore someone who cares, will ya?
Azzhole

Fort Wayne, IN

#18 Oct 23, 2012
Ya don't have to read your whole post to know right off you're a 'copy and paste kinda guy'. Unarmed with your internet jibber jabber, ya'd know nothing in detail.

Don't have to brand you dipshit, you show it right off!
Joe Biden

Grabill, IN

#19 Oct 23, 2012
WHAT are horses and bayonets...duhhh ????
Wannabe Sen Murdock

Grabill, IN

#20 Oct 23, 2012
Uhhh...sine I am about to LOSE because all of the Lugar people WILL VOTE FOR DONNELLY...uhhh....I guess....uhhh...it is NOT my way or the highway ! PLEASE...LUGAR SUPPORTERS....PLEASE....I NEED A JOB !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 13 min Fairydust 14,268
Fayette County Idol Contest 51 min Untied States 3
New pancake House in old Buster's 52 min Untied States 28
Sheriff Joey out Jabin in 1 hr Cathie 19
Tabitha Kelley age 19 syringe 2 hr 101info 5
Santa Fe Texas School Shooting 3 hr Wake the fck up 18
What's a good time? 3 hr Mandingo the Cuck... 4

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages