just curious

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Mar 15, 2010
Has anyone heard what's up with Mickey's Deli? It looked like they were about to open and now all the stuff is off the windows.
need-more

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2010
The mayor shut them down. He was not getting any money for his pockets!!
Oooooooh

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2010
The owner wasn't related to Urban so he didn't want competetion for Ozzie's. Urbans brother runs Ozzie's.
richie drew

Bayside, NY

#4 Mar 15, 2010
urban is a loser. I'm glad I didn't vote for him. Enjoy your mayor morons of Connersville.
Sgt-Joe Friday

Levittown, NY

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Just talked to a man that worked for the owners this morning,I asked what was going on and he replied,They went back to California so I found myself another job,I took it that the owners decided not to open due to the oppressed economy??.Time will tell.

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Mar 15, 2010
The owners just bought the News Examiner Parking lot and that block building they made caskets in and just put up a new chain link fence all around the place. It is sad that they left if that is true.
mr indycorvette

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 15, 2010
indycorvette wrote:
The owners just bought the News Examiner Parking lot and that block building they made caskets in and just put up a new chain link fence all around the place. It is sad that they left if that is true.
Would you please just stfu?

“GO LITTLE VETTE”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2010
mr indycorvette wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please just stfu?
NO
uhh

Peoria, IL

#9 Mar 16, 2010
whats ozzies? lol ive lived here forever but i cant seem to think of where or what that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Grass Violation 12 min Hey chicken little 2
family dollar 16 min Remain civil 2
Baby girl 21 min Concerned onlooke... 1
Taking a Poll: How many are sick of ROCK! 38 min CHARACTERWITNESS 1
Turtle Creek 44 min Hater aid 8
Pigs hassling courthouse lawn camper 56 min Go away 13
LGBT rally in the park Thursday 1 hr Debi 4
Who has the nicest asses in Cville?? 3 hr Facts straight 32

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web