Next Last
Carson

Greenwood, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Don't know him.....
hey richmond girl

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 17, 2008
hey richmond girl who are you?? and why are you so obsessed about starting polls about chad??? This is the second one you have started and noone responded to the first so you had to start another one?? This proves that you are just trying to stir up shit! My guess is that whoever is posting this last name is Dickey!!!!! Why don't you get a life and quit trying to start drama?? What is up with people on this website??
amy

Greenwood, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2008
i was with him sartday he told me he was single and did he broke down that night he call me butt i got what i wonted
-sighs-

Ashburn, VA

#4 Sep 17, 2008
omfg please help us lol
Conerned

Essex, MD

#5 Sep 17, 2008
amy r u stupid? You made no sense at all fuctard.
You put all new meaning to I R Retarded.

Is your plates on your Bicycle "Im Otay"
hey richmond girl

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 17, 2008
amy wrote:
i was with him sartday he told me he was single and did he broke down that night he call me butt i got what i wonted
Amy who the hell are you??? You are fricken retarded!! He was with you Saturday night where?? Cause I am pretty sure he was at home!! Why are you people on here tryimg to start shit it is so pathetic!!!! Get a Life!!
amy

Greenwood, IN

#7 Sep 17, 2008
hey richmond girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy who the hell are you??? You are fricken retarded!! He was with you Saturday night where?? Cause I am pretty sure he was at home!! Why are you people on here tryimg to start shit it is so pathetic!!!! Get a Life!!
no sartday day he was with me
yea

Connersville, IN

#8 Sep 17, 2008
wow...people are really something aren't they?

God bless them.
hey richmond girl

Chicago, IL

#9 Sep 17, 2008
amy wrote:
<quoted text> no sartday day he was with me
Was with you where?????
amy

Greenwood, IN

#10 Sep 17, 2008
hey richmond girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Was with you where?????
me and him and joe was at haspns i thank that what it called he took me 4 aride on is drit bike
hey richmond girl

Chicago, IL

#11 Sep 17, 2008
amy wrote:
<quoted text> me and him and joe was at haspns i thank that what it called he took me 4 aride on is drit bike
really thats interesting?? so whats your real name?? would you like to prove this??
amy

Greenwood, IN

#12 Sep 17, 2008
r u talk about chad sizemore from greensburg
amy

Greenwood, IN

#14 Sep 17, 2008
i never had sex with chad jist went for a ride with him i have been seen and haven sex with joe for a few week now he has a wife but he said he is leaven her i didnt mean to cause probes sorry
Get a life

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 17, 2008
You need a choice for all of the above...
hey richmond girl

Chicago, IL

#16 Sep 17, 2008
amy wrote:
i never had sex with chad jist went for a ride with him i have been seen and haven sex with joe for a few week now he has a wife but he said he is leaven her i didnt mean to cause probes sorry
you are a dumb bitch!! so why a few posts ago were you saying you were with him saturday night?? So who are you really? I'd still like to know so I can tell Joe's wife also so we can both beat your nasty azz!!
Get a fricken life

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 17, 2008
This is so stupid!! All this is is a meeting place for all those who like to talk smack about people that they don't even know??? So, when was the last time any of you went to the doctor with him and seen his std report?? I mean come on so fricken ridiculous!! Get a life! Oh I forgot you all don't have one! Someone obviously started this thinking they were being humorous. Grow up get a life of your own and stop dwelling in others lives.
Just Another say

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 22, 2008
Chad is worthless and he always will be. Come on, you think his sorry a** would get out and support you and your son. I don't think so. He can't even get a vechile to drive. You drive him around all the time. While you are working, I bet he goes to different girls house. He always has and he always will.. He is a dog.... Get you a real man that will help you out...
Famer Rebel

Chicago, IL

#20 Sep 22, 2008
Misty, you need to get a life... Guess whose bed he was in while you was at work at Dunn's.. Now what?
Bacon Bits

United States

#22 Sep 23, 2008
H E L L O! Don't know Chad and I don't really care about Chad. How about stop putting this kind of crap on Topix, this is rediculous! Nothing but sheer gossip!
They Are Everywhere

Peoria, IL

#23 Sep 23, 2008
Why are there so many people trying to break people up. No wonder couples don't last in this town.
Apparently there is a child involved, so why doesn't everyone just leave them alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a small enclosed trailer, $400.00 o... (Nov '08) 1 hr trailor trash 7
Gas $1.24 in northern Indiana (Dec '08) 1 hr bikesickle bandit 7
Tom Creech you are as bad as Urban (Dec '11) 1 hr Thursday Tornado 107
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 2 hr Fairydust 1,144
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,809
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 2 hr Fairydust 2,116
does anyone know frankie mills (Apr '09) 3 hr Mhm 20
New store coming to Connersville 3 hr Luigi 13

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages