First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Connersville, IN

#69 Nov 14, 2012
I take a lot of pride in looking good and that is not exposing body parts if that is what you think. Manners need to be taught and that is one thing this town lacks in. Teach your children not to stare. We all have to buy gas and be in the public so teach your sons respect.
sjones

Connersville, IN

#70 Nov 15, 2012
its hard to be like me a good guy but i think the better you treat a lady THE WORST THEY TREAT YOU it would be nice to fine just one good woman but i think all hope is lost but i keep on looking
what

Dublin, OH

#71 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
I take a lot of pride in looking good and that is not exposing body parts if that is what you think. Manners need to be taught and that is one thing this town lacks in. Teach your children not to stare. We all have to buy gas and be in the public so teach your sons respect.
>takes a lot of pride in her looks
>gets mad when people check her out
>genius
and some chips

Connersville, IN

#72 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
Nope thats not what I thought. I said you must think you are something special and are probably just thinking he or they were over staring, happens to you all the time right? Wishful thinking, now go on home a play out your fantasy with your husband so he thinks some one other than him could possibly be attracted to you.
Funny

Connersville, IN

#73 Nov 15, 2012
You are funny wrote:
<quoted text>Douche, tampon, pads, female cleanser, female spray, female this female that but a mans body is repulsive to you? Its a good thing we males don't have to deal with all that to be clean and fresh. We still love you anyway, after all without your gender life would cease to exsist. Have a nice life carpet munching man hater cause us men sure do.
Thats exactly why women have to use these products, cause of MEN! Uky one eyed snakes, puking all over them!! sick! Use some protection, will ya!! Men are just nasty!!!!
Just saying

Connersville, IN

#74 Nov 15, 2012
Warren Beatty wrote:
<quoted text> An older man was called down to breakfast by his wife and as he approached he noticed she was picking up a little extra weight. He made a snide remark and his wife grabbed at her breast and said " but these are as hot as they ever were " and her husband said " I agree considering one's in your coffee and one's in your oatmeal "
So with that being said ummm I've viewed some female stuff busting out Carly. Not complaining mind you....just sayin
I think men have some sagging hairy things too, some to their knees! I hate hairy men, shave all that crap, gross! YOUR RIGHT SAGGY IS GROSS! At least women shave! As far as weight, look how many men have their as.... showing ,all the time, crack kills! At least women look good, they can buy things to help hold them up , LOL, men do like that! No comparing men to women, women can make a man do anything they want, men are easy.... ou know the saying "I am women!"
Yes

Connersville, IN

#75 Nov 15, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
>takes a lot of pride in her looks
>gets mad when people check her out
>genius
Your right , remember you can look, BUT DON'T touch!
Dead Head

Spiceland, IN

#76 Nov 16, 2012
Ok, it depends on the weather,A smokin hot july day and a smokin hot woman is wearing Daisy Duke shorts with both cheeks exposed,her thong,showing at the top,and a woman gets mad if she gets a stare,comment or a whistle from a man??,or in winter a long legged gal,woman with those sexy boots on and hair fixed just right is at the grocery and men take notice of how great she looks,so what!,it's much better than the one's who go out in public in Sleep Pants,flip flops and therir thong hangin out.So Carly take a look around and see how diverse the world is,then step back and thank god that he made you in his image.
wondering

Connersville, IN

#77 Nov 16, 2012
Oh how we all hate the pajama pants and flip flops but the guy at Wal-mart in them looked just as bad. Get dressed people. Can we say lazy at either sex, has nothing to do with male or female, just too lazy to get dressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Busters 9 min Sunday Slaughter 20
Megan( Aviles)morales 29 min BLOOP 2
crooked county commisioners?? 1 hr Bout time 19
stant parking lot 1 hr zack 2
Need Help for Christmas? (Dec '12) 2 hr Hard yr 46
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr tata 5,344
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,510
Rumors and a bunch of shit 4 hr Kelly Banks 13
Connersville News building Destroyed 7 hr Kelly Banks 9
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise Sat Hark 46