First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Connersville, IN

#69 Nov 14, 2012
I take a lot of pride in looking good and that is not exposing body parts if that is what you think. Manners need to be taught and that is one thing this town lacks in. Teach your children not to stare. We all have to buy gas and be in the public so teach your sons respect.
sjones

Rushville, IN

#70 Nov 15, 2012
its hard to be like me a good guy but i think the better you treat a lady THE WORST THEY TREAT YOU it would be nice to fine just one good woman but i think all hope is lost but i keep on looking
what

North Chicago, IL

#71 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
I take a lot of pride in looking good and that is not exposing body parts if that is what you think. Manners need to be taught and that is one thing this town lacks in. Teach your children not to stare. We all have to buy gas and be in the public so teach your sons respect.
>takes a lot of pride in her looks
>gets mad when people check her out
>genius
and some chips

Connersville, IN

#72 Nov 15, 2012
wondering wrote:
Nope thats not what I thought. I said you must think you are something special and are probably just thinking he or they were over staring, happens to you all the time right? Wishful thinking, now go on home a play out your fantasy with your husband so he thinks some one other than him could possibly be attracted to you.
Funny

Connersville, IN

#73 Nov 15, 2012
You are funny wrote:
<quoted text>Douche, tampon, pads, female cleanser, female spray, female this female that but a mans body is repulsive to you? Its a good thing we males don't have to deal with all that to be clean and fresh. We still love you anyway, after all without your gender life would cease to exsist. Have a nice life carpet munching man hater cause us men sure do.
Thats exactly why women have to use these products, cause of MEN! Uky one eyed snakes, puking all over them!! sick! Use some protection, will ya!! Men are just nasty!!!!
Just saying

Connersville, IN

#74 Nov 15, 2012
Warren Beatty wrote:
<quoted text> An older man was called down to breakfast by his wife and as he approached he noticed she was picking up a little extra weight. He made a snide remark and his wife grabbed at her breast and said " but these are as hot as they ever were " and her husband said " I agree considering one's in your coffee and one's in your oatmeal "
So with that being said ummm I've viewed some female stuff busting out Carly. Not complaining mind you....just sayin
I think men have some sagging hairy things too, some to their knees! I hate hairy men, shave all that crap, gross! YOUR RIGHT SAGGY IS GROSS! At least women shave! As far as weight, look how many men have their as.... showing ,all the time, crack kills! At least women look good, they can buy things to help hold them up , LOL, men do like that! No comparing men to women, women can make a man do anything they want, men are easy.... ou know the saying "I am women!"
Yes

Connersville, IN

#75 Nov 15, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
>takes a lot of pride in her looks
>gets mad when people check her out
>genius
Your right , remember you can look, BUT DON'T touch!
Dead Head

Thorntown, IN

#76 Nov 16, 2012
Ok, it depends on the weather,A smokin hot july day and a smokin hot woman is wearing Daisy Duke shorts with both cheeks exposed,her thong,showing at the top,and a woman gets mad if she gets a stare,comment or a whistle from a man??,or in winter a long legged gal,woman with those sexy boots on and hair fixed just right is at the grocery and men take notice of how great she looks,so what!,it's much better than the one's who go out in public in Sleep Pants,flip flops and therir thong hangin out.So Carly take a look around and see how diverse the world is,then step back and thank god that he made you in his image.
wondering

Connersville, IN

#77 Nov 16, 2012
Oh how we all hate the pajama pants and flip flops but the guy at Wal-mart in them looked just as bad. Get dressed people. Can we say lazy at either sex, has nothing to do with male or female, just too lazy to get dressed.
PrettyKittyGirl

Suncook, NH

#78 Jul 13, 2015
If you are in Bangor Maine avoid a psycho loser named Mike Whittington. He's a balding lipless freak about 56 years old now that as HIV but doesn't tell the women he sleeps with. Though the only time he can get a woman to touch his gross body is when she is too drunk to realize what a scuz bag he is. He says he is straight but he used to be a male hustler that had sex with other homos for money at local parks so that might explain where he got the STDs from. He's also a spastic freak who is known to lose his temper and hit woman. Though he will punch random men too just if they look at him because he acts like a Paranoid Psychotic SPAZ. Here is a link to his mug shot and you will clearly see he looks like a psycho loser. http://bangordailynews.com/2012/09/10/news/ba...
Pfft

Greensburg, IN

#79 Jul 13, 2015
PrettyKittyGirl wrote:
If you are in Bangor Maine avoid a psycho loser named Mike Whittington. He's a balding lipless freak about 56 years old now that as HIV but doesn't tell the women he sleeps with. Though the only time he can get a woman to touch his gross body is when she is too drunk to realize what a scuz bag he is. He says he is straight but he used to be a male hustler that had sex with other homos for money at local parks so that might explain where he got the STDs from. He's also a spastic freak who is known to lose his temper and hit woman. Though he will punch random men too just if they look at him because he acts like a Paranoid Psychotic SPAZ. Here is a link to his mug shot and you will clearly see he looks like a psycho loser. http://bangordailynews.com/2012/09/10/news/ba...
Why is this on Connersville's Forum?
Irish/Dog and 3

Portage, MI

#80 Jul 13, 2015
And he was arrested for stealing an electric razor from Walmart.
That in itself would be enough to pass on this one lmao!
Troll

Lafayette, IN

#81 Jul 13, 2015
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say i don't use anything else prick.I said i don't use MOST of the things you mentioned you brain dead dick weed with an inferior male brain.Of course you didn't think i might use things you didn't say. I shower and use deodorant and perfumes. As for sprays for women private parts, that shit has chemicals and other shit in them. Tampons are dangerous and way more trouble than they are worth and nobody has to use them.Some women only use douches if they are fucking males and i would never touch any of them as none of you are fucking worth it and there is no way i would ever sleep with the enemy to ever find myself pregnant with another enemy. In fact i have never touched a fucking male in my life which i am proud of and i never will so i am perfectly clean thank you. As for what i have got on top, it is not exactly the same thing as privates between someones legs idiot.What women have on top is way better looking than something that looks like a plop of shit. Everyone knows and says that women's bodies are way more beautiful than a man's and there is not much to admire about a males body.Grow a brain idiot. Of course you know nothing about women's business and you still open your mouth any way.
So your saying your fat and ugly and hating men is how you deal with no one wanting you?
That's what I heard anyway.
Master Spanker

Scottsburg, IN

#82 Jul 14, 2015
Sounds like carly and troll are just another pair of old, fat, ugly, Eleanor Rigby's who eventually die, be buried, and forgotten. Even Father MacKenzie will just shake the dirt off his hands as he walks away. They will always have somebody else to blame because they can't find a good man to be with. What good man would want to put up with such bitter, hateful females who think that they should be treated like a queen, not matter how much they put them down. Why would any man put up with their mistreatment and constant accusations when he knows he is innocent of all her accusations and is made to feel convicted, even though he has done nothing to deserve it. They should be grateful that they live in this country when there are plenty others who would stone them to death just for showing their female faces in public. I have seen men completely destroyed by the woman he loved and treated like a queen when she takes everything he has and gives nothing in return. It's little wonder why men are staying single longer, or forever, when they've been walked all over by such women. It's true nice guys finish last, when the women say they want a good man, but then treat them like crap, and then fall in love when the bum at the bar who feeds them a line. I've seen women just fall in love with a bum who treats them like shit, but brush off the good man they claim to seek. It seems to me that, the worse they're treated, but more they fall in love.
Master Spanker

Scottsburg, IN

#83 Jul 14, 2015
Actually I think carly and troll need to find some fellow who'll give them a long, hard, f**king. After that, then they'll feel a lot better. That is if they could find any man who would want them. As for me, I think some OTK bare hot bottom training would straighten them out, but they're probably be too fat and heavy and would not be a pretty sight.
Doug

United States

#84 Jul 14, 2015
Here now, let's talk about women for a minute, one if u don't work then your ass stays at hone putting in 8 hrs of cleaning and cooking, 2nd only open it mouth to eat and get on your knees, and third when you take the bitch out for drinks,and she can't even walk now we'll now maybe you was wondering why there ass holes,and pu__y. Are so close together that way u can just pick them up like a 6 pack and carry there nasty ass home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Richy Meyer 1 hr Roxxy 9
County Jail Lawsuit seeks $80 million 1 hr Fun 9
Fayette Jail has best rated water in state 1 hr Fun 4
six letter word game (Jan '15) 2 hr _Zoey_ 962
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 8,281
In Need Of Holiday Help 2 hr Hailey 9
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 13,494
Don't sit outside before we open!!! 3 hr Aware 11
kid arrested at high school 5 hr seen it 11

Connersville Jobs