First Prev
of 4
Next Last
girlpower

Liberty, IN

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Stay away from them not worth it especially when try to make you jealous bullshit cry me a river doesn't bother me men are pigs have defense mechanism. Like me you're. Much better off believe me you are. Worthless f??ks.
Pat Magroin

Connersville, IN

#2 Jul 23, 2012
So.......... you're saying you don't like them?

But I bet you have a couple or more little Fockers by various "baby daddys'" that the rest of us are paying for and we never even got a wiff of it. You young sluts kill me. You pop them out like pez and write it off to "it's natural for women to want babbies." Then give men hell for doing what comes natural to them.......pork he shit out of every one of you little jizz guzzlers they can! Shut the F up and get back in the kitchen. Oh! Don't forget to iron my shirt.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 23, 2012
girlpower wrote:
Stay away from them not worth it especially when try to make you jealous bullshit cry me a river doesn't bother me men are pigs have defense mechanism. Like me you're. Much better off believe me you are. Worthless f??ks.
Guess its carpet munching for you!
Truth

Connersville, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2012
Pat Magroin wrote:
So.......... you're saying you don't like them?
But I bet you have a couple or more little Fockers by various "baby daddys'" that the rest of us are paying for and we never even got a wiff of it. You young sluts kill me. You pop them out like pez and write it off to "it's natural for women to want babbies." Then give men hell for doing what comes natural to them.......pork he shit out of every one of you little jizz guzzlers they can! Shut the F up and get back in the kitchen. Oh! Don't forget to iron my shirt.
I agree with Girlpower Completely!!! You didnt even have to prove ur point. this a#@ho%$ MAN did it for you..., they are ALL heartless, cold, Dumb, Unfaithfull, And are only good for one thing!! Most of the time, thier not even worth that!!! They make me sick!! Anymore, the battery operated toys women use are better anyway LOL... This sad "Pat Fellow"..,Obviously has the ALPHA male syndrome goin on lol...Caveman.., Obviously LOL Disgusting!!!~~!!!!! Men are PATHETIC!!!!!!
Truth

Connersville, IN

#5 Jul 23, 2012
O, by the way PAT...,(RAT), Did your MAMA ever iron your shirt for ya!?!?LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLO To funny, and prob all to true as well!! LOL
just a guy

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2012
I just got divorced from a cheating woman who wouldn't know how to tell the truth about anything if her life depended on it. It goes both ways its not just men its women also!!
giggity

Connersville, IN

#8 Jul 31, 2012
Your just jealous cause you dont have a dick, it's called penis envy.
Warren Beatty

Connersville, IN

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
This one goes out to all men, not just you. All of you make rape and kitchen comments like 'go make me a sandwich and get back in the kitchen where we belong'. Well how about this? Yeah, a sandwich for you all with your own sausage, piece of meat in it. You know the one that's dangling between your fucking legs.It's the only kind you deserve and not an eatable one. The only time a woman belongs in the kitchen any way is for either this or to poison a males food until he's fucking dead.Now get back into your graves where you all belong. Your mother should have beaten the fuck out of you from when you were young to show you who is boss which is what all women should be doing with their worthless inferior sons.
Any way, isn't it funny how what males have between their legs looks like a sausage and salami, a giant maggot and a plop of shit for fucks sake? You repulsive, sad, pathetic good for nothing gender. How any woman can allow that thing near them is beyond me and how the world has made sex into such a big deal when everything to do with your gender and your bodies is repulsive is beyond me. Isn't it sad when your all made up of nothing except what's between your legs and isn't it funny when your all not even good for anything, not even the only thing that you are all made up of.It's all you all do and all you all think about.HAHA. The ones who have the piece of meat looking thing between their legs are the real whores and not women.No justice in the world.
That was HOTT Carly I wish I had a recording of that to play while my whore is moaning in the bedroom bet it would make my stuff bigger, harder and my orgasms more explosive. Better yet I would really love you to recite this in person while we are all tangled up in bed. Can we go out sometime HOTT, HOTT, HOTT!!!
Warren Beatty

Connersville, IN

#12 Aug 1, 2012
You dont need to hear anything just keep up the downgrading and humiliation. Nothing flopping here, all stiff from the way you talk. pull my choker a little harder....almost there
You are funny

Connersville, IN

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
This one goes out to all men, not just you. All of you make rape and kitchen comments like 'go make me a sandwich and get back in the kitchen where we belong'. Well how about this? Yeah, a sandwich for you all with your own sausage, piece of meat in it. You know the one that's dangling between your fucking legs.It's the only kind you deserve and not an eatable one. The only time a woman belongs in the kitchen any way is for either this or to poison a males food until he's fucking dead.Now get back into your graves where you all belong. Your mother should have beaten the fuck out of you from when you were young to show you who is boss which is what all women should be doing with their worthless inferior sons.
Any way, isn't it funny how what males have between their legs looks like a sausage and salami, a giant maggot and a plop of shit for fucks sake? You repulsive, sad, pathetic good for nothing gender. How any woman can allow that thing near them is beyond me and how the world has made sex into such a big deal when everything to do with your gender and your bodies is repulsive is beyond me. Isn't it sad when your all made up of nothing except what's between your legs and isn't it funny when your all not even good for anything, not even the only thing that you are all made up of.It's all you all do and all you all think about.HAHA. The ones who have the piece of meat looking thing between their legs are the real whores and not women.No justice in the world.
Douche, tampon, pads, female cleanser, female spray, female this female that but a mans body is repulsive to you? Its a good thing we males don't have to deal with all that to be clean and fresh. We still love you anyway, after all without your gender life would cease to exsist. Have a nice life carpet munching man hater cause us men sure do.
You are funny

Connersville, IN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
What women have at least does not look like all the things i mentioned above that a male has. I almost feel sorry for you all but i don't. I'm so proud to be a girl and that i do not have a plop of shit looking thing down there. Our business doesn't bulge out of everything that we wear.No wonder your all so sick.If i had that thing between my legs that looks like all those repulsive things i would be sick in the head too.I don't even use most of the things you said any way.All women need is a wash in the shower down there every time and we are fine.
If all you ever use is a good shower then its no wonder you hate men. No man in their right mind would want to be around you. Thats nasty if you don't properly take care of yourself. Its women like you that think showering is the only thing needed to be clean that push men away from you which appears from earlier posts is what you wanted. Now that you have suceeded in that go clean up before you push the women away from you too and you're all alone!!! By the way "bulging out", you must be flat chested also!!
Warren Beatty

Rushville, IN

#16 Aug 1, 2012
Carly wrote:
<quoted text>
What women have at least does not look like all the things i mentioned above that a male has. I almost feel sorry for you all but i don't. I'm so proud to be a girl and that i do not have a plop of shit looking thing down there. Our business doesn't bulge out of everything that we wear.No wonder your all so sick.If i had that thing between my legs that looks like all those repulsive things i would be sick in the head too.I don't even use most of the things you said any way.All women need is a wash in the shower down there every time and we are fine.
An older man was called down to breakfast by his wife and as he approached he noticed she was picking up a little extra weight. He made a snide remark and his wife grabbed at her breast and said " but these are as hot as they ever were " and her husband said " I agree considering one's in your coffee and one's in your oatmeal "

So with that being said ummm I've viewed some female stuff busting out Carly. Not complaining mind you....just sayin
Cengra

Connersville, IN

#17 Aug 2, 2012
Carly, you need a srink in the worst way. just say'n

and,.........yes, I am a man and a good one at that!

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#19 Aug 2, 2012
Good men are raised by good women....

Good women are raised by good men....

Since: Dec 08

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Aug 2, 2012
The dating scene is rather dismal. Whether your new flame is a man or woman, they probably come with baggage. The only difference is the color and style of the baggage. The actual load is damn near the same.

Girlpower, if wish to date women, more power to you. Just do it for the right reasons and some bad relationships with men isn't one of them. Man hating lesbians are notorious for serial monogamy and six month relationships... as are women hating gay men.

If you have had a series of bad relationships, look in the mirror and find out what role you played in them. It might be as simple as not having the self esteem to wait for the right one. It might be you aren't the greatest partner either. The only person who can find the root cause is you. If you have had a series of bad relationships, you are the one common variable in all of them and you played some role in creating the mess. Been there myself and working on fixing it right now.

The dating scene does bite big ones though. So much BS and posing. Be real and demand the same. First time you start noticing they are full of BS, just say "Next!"
Carly

Merrylands, Australia

#21 Aug 4, 2012
You are funny wrote:
<quoted text>If all you ever use is a good shower then its no wonder you hate men. No man in their right mind would want to be around you. Thats nasty if you don't properly take care of yourself. Its women like you that think showering is the only thing needed to be clean that push men away from you which appears from earlier posts is what you wanted. Now that you have suceeded in that go clean up before you push the women away from you too and you're all alone!!! By the way "bulging out", you must be flat chested also!!
I didn't say i don't use anything else prick.I said i don't use MOST of the things you mentioned you brain dead dick weed with an inferior male brain.Of course you didn't think i might use things you didn't say. I shower and use deodorant and perfumes. As for sprays for women private parts, that shit has chemicals and other shit in them. Tampons are dangerous and way more trouble than they are worth and nobody has to use them.Some women only use douches if they are fucking males and i would never touch any of them as none of you are fucking worth it and there is no way i would ever sleep with the enemy to ever find myself pregnant with another enemy. In fact i have never touched a fucking male in my life which i am proud of and i never will so i am perfectly clean thank you. As for what i have got on top, it is not exactly the same thing as privates between someones legs idiot.What women have on top is way better looking than something that looks like a plop of shit. Everyone knows and says that women's bodies are way more beautiful than a man's and there is not much to admire about a males body.Grow a brain idiot. Of course you know nothing about women's business and you still open your mouth any way.
Carly

Merrylands, Australia

#22 Aug 4, 2012
Sundance Kid wrote:
Good men are raised by good women....
Good women are raised by good men....
That's bullshit. My mother has always been good to her sons but the worst one especially still treated my mother and me as inferior things that are not human just for being female even though we never done anything to them.Every woman knows that being good to men only ends up with us being unappreciated and taken advantage of. Being good to men never does any good and no good can ever come of it. Same goes for my father.I was never any trouble to my family including him and he is just like every other male out there. Putting their fucking crimes onto women is what men do after we stick up for ourselves when they start shit with us first.

God's Country

#23 Aug 4, 2012
Carly, I've hitch-hiked over a big part of this country and let me tell you, I've been hurt by men and could tell you stories that would make you sick to your stomach. I would have every right to hate men, but I don't. You've obviously been hurt and betrayed by someone that should love you. That hate is going to eat you up. Shit happens darlin. Deal with it and move on.
Guess Who

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Aug 4, 2012
I am going to start using them for sex & money who needs love!

God's Country

#25 Aug 4, 2012
That's one way to show 'em.....Become exactly like, what you claim to dislike.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 6 min Doug77 1,593
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 6 min _Zoey_ 7,166
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 8 min _Zoey_ 4,956
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 9 min _Zoey_ 8,388
food word game (Nov '10) 12 min _Zoey_ 4,326
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 13 min your friend Daisy P 5,051
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 16 min Doug77 3,916
wat happened at shirley selbys on 12th street 2 hr Columbo 18
an addict.and liar. don't believe him! 4 hr Slaughter Sunday 9
U got to be kidding! 7 hr Slaughter Sunday 13