First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tell Me

Grissom Afb, IN

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I met this man and have been out with him once. He is a massouse, so he claims? I woud like to know more about him because I'm not quite sure what to think... help me out???
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
I had a teacher in grade school by that name
yea

Grissom Afb, IN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
He was a teacher I believe. What town? He is in his mid 60's
wondering

Granger, IN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
He was married to the teacher...they are divorced. He is an arsonist...literally.
Interested

Connersville, IN

#5 Sep 12, 2012
Really? Tell me more...
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#6 Sep 13, 2012
yea wrote:
He was a teacher I believe. What town? He is in his mid 60's
Metamora grade school. He taught 6th grade in the late 60's early 70's.
yea

Seymour, IN

#7 Nov 24, 2012
So I've heard...
Gina

Franklin, IN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
I wonder how long Jim's penis is...
Jim Ogle

Whitewater, WI

#9 Nov 24, 2012
I like fast cars and fast women!
TheChurchLady

Peoria, IL

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Beware!
SOP-WC

Peoria, IL

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Gina who?
Gina wrote:
I wonder how long Jim's penis is...
Mariah

Booneville, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Tell Me wrote:
I met this man and have been out with him once. He is a massouse, so he claims? I woud like to know more about him because I'm not quite sure what to think... help me out???
I met Jim about 2 yrs ago, thought he was a good guy. Boy was I wrong. He wrecked my car said he would pay for the damages and then wouldn't. Found out he doesn't play fair. Believe me, you are better off without him. Also found out he was seeing a girl in Connersville when he was seeing me. I wonder if she knows. She will be dissapointed.
i know him

Connersville, IN

#14 Dec 10, 2012
He dated my mom for awhile. He was weird! He went to give me a hug and I was ok with that I just figured he was trying to be nice but instead he tried feeling me up! I was 19! Yuck!. Good luck with that guy. He is just after one thing, in my opinion.
cool

Loogootee, IN

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Mariah wrote:
<quoted text>
I met Jim about 2 yrs ago, thought he was a good guy. Boy was I wrong. He wrecked my car said he would pay for the damages and then wouldn't. Found out he doesn't play fair. Believe me, you are better off without him. Also found out he was seeing a girl in Connersville when he was seeing me. I wonder if she knows. She will be dissapointed.
Hey Mariah, I see your IP addy says Booneville, KY. Do you know people originally from there?
Mariah

Booneville, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Need to get my car repaired where Jim wrecked it. Anyone know who he has insurance with. My insurance agent needs this information. Hard to get since out of state. Hate to take this to court may be may be necessary.
goofy

Young America, IN

#17 Jan 9, 2013
he is a waste of space,,,,beware,he use to burn his houses down to collect ins.
Mariah

Booneville, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2013
Point taken.
worried

Thorntown, IN

#19 Mar 3, 2013
mariah tell me more about jim when do you see him i hear he is either in connersville or in new castle and anyone know the connie he sees from new castle
Mariah

Booneville, KY

#20 Mar 11, 2013
worried wrote:
mariah tell me more about jim when do you see him i hear he is either in connersville or in new castle and anyone know the connie he sees from new castle
Just saw this thought I would respond. He bought a place in London, Ky next to WoodCreek Lake. Rocky Point Rd. I haven't seen Jim in a while and to not wish to. He had the nerve to call me and wish me a happy new year. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. I don't know who this Connie is. He just goes with one and then another. Basically just uses people. Just curious who you are and why are you concerned?
worried

Young America, IN

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Im the one from connersville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who owns your body : you or the government ? 7 hr TwoCents 1
what year did you graduate (Aug '08) 7 hr OOOG 119
natco 7 hr TwoCents 4
Newspaper bingo 7 hr TwoCents 3
King Obama 7 hr TwoCents 1
38 fired from SAPA 7 hr Thursday Threadbare 4
CPD to spend $356,000 7 hr Grammar police 9
County Q&A Public Meeting 8 hr Divorce Lawyer 36

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web