Elephant Hill Trailer Park

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Very worried tennant

Connersville, IN

#1 May 14, 2012
What has happen to this trailer court, Many of the lots has knee to waist high grass, people yelling all hours day and night the worst thing it was turned into a race track. I am waiting on the day little children are run over between the top of the hill and the mail boxes. This weekend 3 trucks were driven through the trailer court like it was the Indy 500 a older Chevy suburban that has been lowered down, a full size older pickup with lights on top of the cab, and a white smaller dodge was seen on many occasions traveling 5o plus mph. Something must be done about this problem before some one gets killed in the street. This place has gone to Hell in the last year or so. I pray that I don't look out see a small child or children run down and killed. Why are people so stupid! The new people in the office are rude and hateful and don't care about what's going on here where do we turn.
really

Franklin, IN

#2 May 14, 2012
the sad thing is there is nothing any of us mature citizens can do bec we have a bunch of ppl here in this town that only know how to act their shoes size instead of their age an its getting so bad the pd wont do crap about it either so we just have to set back an pray that the uneducated ppl of connersville learn to grow up an ac their age for once an hink of others instead of themselves for once in their lives
idiot hunter

Connersville, IN

#3 May 14, 2012
where do we turn.
Hard to drive fast on flat tires..........just sayin'.
really

Franklin, IN

#4 May 14, 2012
not saying that u can drive up there jus sayin ppl dont need to be flying up through there bec there is to many lil kids that r always out playin
moving soon

Chicago, IL

#5 May 14, 2012
the owner don't care about the place no more. used to be you could go there and get things taken care of. raised the lot rent too high. people are moving out. i am moving in 2 months cause of all the crap going on. she don't care no more for no one. i fear for my kids most people i know are looking for another place and qwick
clean up

Chicago, IL

#6 May 15, 2012
the weeds are high like some one posted here and you can not go to the office anymore with any complants they just egnore you. that heavy woman just brushes you off and the other one is arogant what dod you do when no one will help you. some of my freinds are leving to but i can not afferd to right now the rent has gone to over 200 terible there is a nice man with white hair man that helps
Buzzard Bill

Milroy, IN

#7 May 15, 2012
I drive the kids up there and show them what life can be like if you don't get an education and pick your friends carefully.

Scares the hell out of them. LOL
foghat

Valparaiso, IN

#8 May 15, 2012
Buzzard Bill wrote:
I drive the kids up there and show them what life can be like if you don't get an education and pick your friends carefully.

Scares the hell out of them. LOL
I know good people who live it trailer parks.
Very worried tennant

Connersville, IN

#9 May 15, 2012
Last night we had to put up with some idiot in a primer gray ford 4x4 truck driving around revving up his engine so he could hear his load pipes. he had some jack#ss following him in a white Dodge 4x4 truck that kept pulling hole shots. It sounded like Friday night at the Liberty race track. Like someone said Pat the owner don't care what go's on here. She will care when one if these [email protected]'s kills a person and she is sued. This trailer court has become very unsafe.
Ugh

United States

#10 May 15, 2012
Then move!!!!! You choose to live there you fool so deal with it!!! Dont let your kids run wild then you wont have to worry about them getting hit. stop your crying!!!
bad news

Chicago, IL

#11 May 15, 2012
Ugh wrote:
Then move!!!!! You choose to live there you fool so deal with it!!! Dont let your kids run wild then you wont have to worry about them getting hit. stop your crying!!!
This must be the owner.see how she do not care one bit. shame on this lady. i hope she get sued soon and people move out. her boyfriend jack and her are sick
Very worried tennant

Connersville, IN

#13 May 15, 2012
clean up wrote:
the weeds are high like some one posted here and you can not go to the office anymore with any complants they just egnore you. that heavy woman just brushes you off and the other one is arogant what dod you do when no one will help you. some of my freinds are leving to but i can not afferd to right now the rent has gone to over 200 terible there is a nice man with white hair man that helps
Every time I go to the office or call I am treated like I am ruining their day for bothering them. The girl that works in there is a b*tch, all they care about is the rent. I got news for them I am not paying any higher rent. They are going to have to have me evicted.
arrrogent

Chicago, IL

#14 May 15, 2012
i know they give us the same feelin. the woman inherited the place and is spoiled so does not want to work and the one they hired is about as bad as the adams that were there. we have lived there a long time and have seen a lot must all have mental problm
trailer for sale

Peoria, IL

#15 May 15, 2012
derr... someone say trailer park?
Grumpy

Milroy, IN

#16 May 15, 2012
It's real simple, you moronic bastards!

Keep your trailer area neat and orderly.
Watch your children closely.
Pay your f**kin' lot rent ON TIME.

They don't have to love you, scum suckers!
Max

United States

#17 May 15, 2012
Watch out for the dog Poop cause those Boxers are pooping that trailor park full!! Used to be a nice trailor park! The help don't do there job.....
WOW

Connersville, IN

#18 May 15, 2012
yes,The loudest trailer and race car drivers are related to pat.
Grumpy

Milroy, IN

#19 May 15, 2012
Max wrote:
Watch out for the dog Poop cause those Boxers are pooping that trailor park full!! Used to be a nice trailor park! The help don't do there job.....
The owners of the park are not obligated to pick up your dog sh*t, azzhole!

Can you say, POOPER SCOOPER?????
Max

United States

#20 May 15, 2012
"lol" that's we're poop comes from your butt!! Them there boxers has made there bathroom the whole trailor park"lol"....
sunshine

Connersville, IN

#21 May 15, 2012
It don't matter where you live,,its how you live!!! Ppl need to be thankful that they have a roof over there head,,yes the trailer court could look neater, but at least were not living in cardboard boxes under the bridge or on the streets...be thankful for what you have!!! If you see a dog in your yard throw a rock at it, if you see trash around pick it up,,,help make your place look better(teamwork) and I'm sorry but there are some really nice ppl who live here and there are some different kinds of ppl,, if you see a car driving fast around here, stop them out in the road and ask them kindly to slow down, if they don't turn them in to the police,,it don't matter where ppl live, there's gonna be ppl always complaining...just be happy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare mamas 6 min Al Bion 6
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 13 min Fairydust 2,188
TRUMP squashes Clinton in debate 14 min Al Bion 11
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 14 min Fairydust 2,868
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 15 min Fairydust 7,383
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 20 min Fairydust 1,212
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,154
R.I .P Matt Westerman 20 hr Vector aka Victor... 9

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web