First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The New Landlords

Grissom Afb, IN

#1 Sep 17, 2012
So what's the Latest on these guys ? I heard the new building owner is Laser focused and working Day and Night to get a company moved in to the old Visteon Plant.
Rocket Scientist

Connersville, IN

#2 Sep 17, 2012
What a bunch of azzholes (in my opinion).
Monday Mauler

Churubusco, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2012
Carbon could have saved our azzes, but all you ingrates an' f**kin' illiterate kentuckians blew it for the rest of us.

Thanks alot, ya lot of wasted sperm!
Grumpy

Connersville, IN

#4 Sep 17, 2012
My new name is Monday Mauler. My old name is Grumpy. I will maul your <o<k anytime you let me, you sumbytches!!
Monday Mauler

Churubusco, IN

#5 Sep 17, 2012
Good. Then I can go back to bein' Grumpy, ya name stealin' bastard!
Frannie

Connersville, IN

#6 Sep 17, 2012
Monday Mauler wrote:
Carbon could have saved our azzes, but all you ingrates an' f**kin' illiterate kentuckians blew it for the rest of us.
Thanks alot, ya lot of wasted sperm!
The only one that BLEW IT was Mayor Leonard Urbanscum when he blew William Santana Li for the kickback he collected from the money the taxpayers invested in the scam.

The folks here in Connersville turned out by the thousands to support this project which finally was discovered to be a fake and a scam from day one. Had his holiness Urbanscum done his homework like a Mayor should he could have seen it as the scam it was since they have done the same thing to 3 other places.

So suck it Mauler and go back to the wrestling mat and give yourself a half nelson and a reach around you overly concussed asshole.
Grumpy

Connersville, IN

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Grumpy wrote:
My new name is Monday Mauler. My old name is Grumpy. I will maul your COCK anytime you let me, you sumbytches!!
I go down on Connersvillian all the time!! harrrrr, you sumbytches, feed your meat to me!!
sop-wc

Peoria, IL

#8 Sep 17, 2012
They need to exit stage left..........The show is over!
WTH

Richmond, IN

#11 Sep 18, 2012
sop-wc wrote:
They need to exit stage left..........The show is over!
There never was a show. I want a REFUND!!
Our money at work

Rushville, IN

#12 Sep 18, 2012
We can al take solace in knowing that goofy pictures taken by a professional photographer found a place in the budget. With solid leadership and decision making like that I can't see why the E7s are not flying off the assembly line by now. One can tell only by looking that these men are all captains of industry.
Just sayin

Aurora, IN

#13 Sep 18, 2012
Notice that there aren't any women in the picture.
Viva Mexicano

Lafayette, IN

#14 Sep 18, 2012
Li was in town today with about a dozen other suits. They sat behind me at mexican restaurant today about 1145am. His nice car with plates CARBON1 was parked next to me.
country cruiser

Connersville, IN

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Monday Mauler wrote:
Good. Then I can go back to bein' Grumpy, ya name stealin' bastard!
If you are trying to be Connersvillian, forget it. He is funny and you're posts just make everyone uncomfortable, like the weird guy in the park with no kids.
sop-wc

Peoria, IL

#16 Sep 18, 2012
Was the Monkey Woman there!
Viva Mexicano wrote:
Li was in town today with about a dozen other suits. They sat behind me at mexican restaurant today about 1145am. His nice car with plates CARBON1 was parked next to me.
Foolishness

Lafayette, IN

#17 Sep 19, 2012
The Department of Energy was probably ready to sign the check when this photograph surfaced. When they saw it they figured it may not be a great idea to loan nearly a third of a billion dollars to a bunch of apparent drunks in business suits playing grab ass.

Let this be a lesson to the young adults looking for the few jobs that are available these days. Never post idiotic pictures of yourself on the Internet. A potential employer may run across them and chose to overlook your application.
the public eye

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2012
Foolishness wrote:
The Department of Energy was probably ready to sign the check when this photograph surfaced. When they saw it they figured it may not be a great idea to loan nearly a third of a billion dollars to a bunch of apparent drunks in business suits playing grab ass.
Let this be a lesson to the young adults looking for the few jobs that are available these days. Never post idiotic pictures of yourself on the Internet. A potential employer may run across them and chose to overlook your application.
-I Team 8 , please investigate T-shirts being screened next week !
Big rack

Grissom Afb, IN

#19 Sep 19, 2012
Our money at work wrote:
We can al take solace in knowing that goofy pictures taken by a professional photographer found a place in the budget. With solid leadership and decision making like that I can't see why the E7s are not flying off the assembly line by now. One can tell only by looking that these men are all captains of industry.

I heard a couple of them went and joined the Band Bannanas at Large , guess they are doing a remix of the Turdy pointer song .... Did ya see the turdy pointer? Did ya see the turdy pointer?
as we jumped into da truck sayin i'm gonna get that turdy point buck .
Chris

Connersville, IN

#20 Sep 19, 2012
Big rack wrote:
I heard a couple of them went and joined the Band Bannanas at Large...
They look like a bunch of fruits. Is it Leonard's turn in the barrel?
Laser Focused

Richmond, IN

#21 Sep 20, 2012
The New Landlords wrote:
So what's the Latest on these guys ? I heard the new building owner is Laser focused and working Day and Night to get a company moved in to the old Visteon Plant.
From my understanding they are laser focused, I heard from a contractor that a Commercial Agent named Lou Durbin has been in the building alot the last 6-8 months. So I think your right, I have heard he works hard.
listen please

Connersville, IN

#22 Sep 21, 2012
Carbon up your butt was a scam from the get go. Only Leonard believed them and most people here knew he was a scam artist.
At least if the building is sold and Carbon up your butt wants to rent space they will be charged for it by the new owner unless Santana Li is the new owner of the building using another fake name like Carbon up your touche or something like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandi gilley!! news flash (Oct '12) 34 min Kate 48
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 8,490
School shooting 2 hr Think 1
Go to church. 3 hr T-fish 4
Mystery of Hillbilly Holler _ _ Part 1 3 hr hapenny 4
Tom Delph 7 hr The Judge 28
Maurice Frazier : Pedophile arrested 8 hr T-fish 3

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance