Tokyo Steak House
Just Wondering

Connersville, IN

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Stopped to eat today at the Tokyo Steak House but it was closed. Does anyone know why?
Sailor

Hazel Crest, IL

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Probably all those slants were doing it in the kitchen. I hear they have huge samurai Dongs.
Won Hong Lo

Batesville, IN

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Sailor wrote:
Probably all those slants were doing it in the kitchen. I hear they have huge samurai Dongs.
Do their slots actually crossways?
yuuup

Connersville, IN

#5 Oct 28, 2012
I heard on the scanner yesterday that a female called the police because she went to the Tokoyo and the door was standing open but there were no employees inside. I didn't hear any followups to that call.
bilbo

Connersville, IN

#6 Oct 28, 2012
Hope all is okay. The couple who owns the place is very nice and hard working.
Porntang

Crothersville, IN

#7 Oct 28, 2012
Jap restaurants are much safer when there is no one cooking anything!
sushi lover

Connersville, IN

#8 Oct 30, 2012
Any news on what is happening at the restaurant? I drove by Monday and it was closed.
SOP-WC

Connersville, IN

#10 Nov 1, 2012
Dumbass.
Won Hong Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do their slots actually crossways?
Elle

Madison, IN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
I know they have family in Manhattan. Maybe they went back because of the hurricane.
Yeah

Connersville, IN

#12 Nov 1, 2012
With luck everything is fine. It's a good restaurant, one I wish I could visit more often.
sick of stupid people

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 1, 2012
Sailor wrote:
Probably all those slants were doing it in the kitchen. I hear they have huge samurai Dongs.
You are a fucking idiot!!!! This is why Connersville has the highest unemployment rate and only white trash people live in that town. The owners of the restaurant are very nice people and want to close down this restaurant because you wouldn't know anything about good food. All you know how to eat is McDonald's and the gas station because they take food stamp cards. If it isn't fried then your white trash ass won't eat it. That restaurant is their life and they work there 7 days a week. You wouldn't even know what its like to work a full 8 hour day because you don't even have a fucking job you piece of shit. They put all their blood, sweat, and tears into their business, but once again you wouldn't know anything about that because you are too busy at OT's instead of opening your fucking eyes and knowing how to run a business. Maybe they are on vacation. I think they deserve it after being open 7 days a week and the husband and wife being the only ones there to work. I hope they close that restaurant down because they are worth more than Connersville the worst fucking place on earth. I am ashamed to ever tell people I was even born in that town. Thank God I will never live there again. Maybe a flood will come to Connersville and destroy 3rd street to 30th street maybe that will help our economy out by killing all the unemployment and welfare abusers. The food there was great and they decreased the price so you dumb asses that don't have jobs could afford it, but remember if it isn't a buffet or McDonald's you wont eat it. good thing the Mexicans working next door put old food out for you guys everyday. Left overs taste good don't they. You only know how to run good people out of this town. I just hope they never hear about people like you talking about their restaurant. Go overdose or something please. Connersville needs less people like you that is for sure.
sick of stupid people

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Nov 1, 2012
Porntang wrote:
Jap restaurants are much safer when there is no one cooking anything!
America is much safer when people like you die of overdoses
Sailor

Brookfield, WI

#15 Nov 2, 2012
Anger issues? Small dong?
bilbo

Connersville, IN

#16 Nov 2, 2012
sick of stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fucking idiot!!!! This is why Connersville has the highest unemployment rate and only white trash people live in that town. The owners of the restaurant are very nice people and want to close down this restaurant because you wouldn't know anything about good food. All you know how to eat is McDonald's and the gas station because they take food stamp cards. If it isn't fried then your white trash ass won't eat it. That restaurant is their life and they work there 7 days a week. You wouldn't even know what its like to work a full 8 hour day because you don't even have a fucking job you piece of shit. They put all their blood, sweat, and tears into their business, but once again you wouldn't know anything about that because you are too busy at OT's instead of opening your fucking eyes and knowing how to run a business. Maybe they are on vacation. I think they deserve it after being open 7 days a week and the husband and wife being the only ones there to work. I hope they close that restaurant down because they are worth more than Connersville the worst fucking place on earth. I am ashamed to ever tell people I was even born in that town. Thank God I will never live there again. Maybe a flood will come to Connersville and destroy 3rd street to 30th street maybe that will help our economy out by killing all the unemployment and welfare abusers. The food there was great and they decreased the price so you dumb asses that don't have jobs could afford it, but remember if it isn't a buffet or McDonald's you wont eat it. good thing the Mexicans working next door put old food out for you guys everyday. Left overs taste good don't they. You only know how to run good people out of this town. I just hope they never hear about people like you talking about their restaurant. Go overdose or something please. Connersville needs less people like you that is for sure.
Wow - Most people on here are concerned about their welfare as it was stated the doors were open but no employees. While I agree with some of the things you say most is unwarranted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waiting on doctor 1 hr Milee 3
someone likes use people for baby sitting 1 hr Milee 7
damon 3 hr pitiful 4
Connersville ranked a crappie place to live 6 hr Burg_girl 6
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 7 hr Honest Babe 2,175
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 8,336
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 7 hr Honest Babe 5,040
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages