Found a missing Male Black Lab

Posted in the Connersville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#1 Jan 15, 2012
I found a lost beautiful male black lab... He looks to be at least 3 or 4 years old. He knows sit, lay down, and Shake... He seems to be potty trained... I found him on 30th street gas station he was just wondering around lost. if you are missing him please let me know. Thanks.
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 15, 2012
oh and also, I found him on Friday. And he also have very little white patches on him. but he is mostly full black
Insider

Connersville, IN

#3 Jan 16, 2012
Sounds like the one that stayed at our house for a while. I fed him and took care of him while he was here. I called him "Coal" if thats him he is a very good dog.
rainbow

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 Jan 18, 2012
hey i lost a black lab and a chow mixed i live on 24th street we lost ours when we had the real bad thunder storm. mine is a female and her name is sissy plz let me know.
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 18, 2012
rainbow wrote:
hey i lost a black lab and a chow mixed i live on 24th street we lost ours when we had the real bad thunder storm. mine is a female and her name is sissy plz let me know.
This is a male. And I live around 21st street and I will let you know if I see her.
rainbow

Fort Wayne, IN

#6 Jan 18, 2012
ok
Insider

Connersville, IN

#7 Jan 19, 2012
Just wondered, does he respond to the name coal? He has been missing from our house for a little over a week now. Coal showed up on our front porch in September. He stayed on and off with us since then, Just hoping if this is him, he is safe. A really great dog.
haha

Villa Park, IL

#8 Jan 21, 2012
Mine
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 21, 2012
Insider wrote:
Sounds like the one that stayed at our house for a while. I fed him and took care of him while he was here. I called him "Coal" if thats him he is a very good dog.
It might be him, he kinda reponds to Coal... but he have been calling him Gunner, so he is kinda confused, and he is good. He is really sad, I sish I knew where his owners are.
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#10 Jan 21, 2012
Insider wrote:
Just wondered, does he respond to the name coal? He has been missing from our house for a little over a week now. Coal showed up on our front porch in September. He stayed on and off with us since then, Just hoping if this is him, he is safe. A really great dog.
He kinda does... He is safe, he has been an inside dog here... he plays with our miniuture daushund... anybody wanting him, or owns him?
Insider

Connersville, IN

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text> He kinda does... He is safe, he has been an inside dog here... he plays with our miniuture daushund... anybody wanting him, or owns him?
He's from the
manlove Park area...
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>He's from the
manlove Park area...

He was wondering at Shell Gas station on 30th street... Would anyone like to pick him up? I was just afraid of him getting hit. I know he belongs to someone. I just want him safe. I just dont want to drop him off somewhere... I would like someone to pick him up.
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#13 Jan 21, 2012
Do you mean offetts park... Manlove is far away from where I had found him.
Insider

Connersville, IN

#14 Jan 21, 2012
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
He was wondering at Shell Gas station on 30th street... Would anyone like to pick him up? I was just afraid of him getting hit. I know he belongs to someone. I just want him safe. I just dont want to drop him off somewhere... I would like someone to pick him up.
If this is the dog that was staying with me. Look at his eyes. The one, I beleive on your left, the bottom black inside lid is sliced. Thats the only sure sign that it was the lab I was taking care of. And he did limp sometime. A little white under his chin.
Brittany

Connersville, IN

#15 Jan 21, 2012
Yes thats him... and he is not limping anymore... but yes thats him... would you want him back? do you know where he came from? Please need to know soon, thanks :)
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>If this is the dog that was staying with me. Look at his eyes. The one, I beleive on your left, the bottom black inside lid is sliced. Thats the only sure sign that it was the lab I was taking care of. And he did limp sometime. A little white under his chin.
Insider

Connersville, IN

#16 Jan 21, 2012
I woiuld take him back if youre not interested in keeping him. I dont know who he belongs to. I also tried to find his owners. I just dont want him put down or anything.
brittany

Syracuse, NY

#17 Jan 21, 2012
Insider wrote:
I woiuld take him back if youre not interested in keeping him. I dont know who he belongs to. I also tried to find his owners. I just dont want him put down or anything.
we don't have the extra money to have three dogs, i don't want to put him down either he is too good of a dog to do that to him. if u want him he is urs, i want him to go too someone he is fimilar with. i know he jumped our fence so we couldn't keep him out side. but he is urs. email me then i will give u my address to come get him. he will be happ.
brittany

Syracuse, NY

#19 Jan 21, 2012
Insider wrote:
if u sent a message to that email u will have to send it again because i had to start a new one.
Insider

Connersville, IN

#21 Jan 22, 2012
No e-mail address showing up on my screen.

Since: Jan 12

Connersville, IN

#24 Jan 22, 2012
Did you get the email this time?
Insider wrote:
No e-mail address showing up on my screen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three Word Phrase - Game (May '13) 20 min Fairydust 2,135
Raises during Financial Emergency #2 20 min water boy 9
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 23 min Fairydust 2,829
4 Word Phrase - Game (Nov '13) 24 min Fairydust 1,162
Stant & cheaters 1 hr stantgal 25 6
Steven fowler 1 hr Lies 4
1st Annual Miss Walmart Pageant 2 hr Larry the Able guy 7

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance