Milltown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

fayette county is the poorest county in the state cause nobody wants to work. they want to set around with no teeth collecting a check from me to by meth and pills and pot.
Such a trashy little town!
Almost everyone that will read this are the ones that contributes the down fall of connersville.
Im one of the few people from there with teeth and brains to move away to become wealthy.
Dont blame me......you all did to yourselves.
Tards

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Well lets see I'm pretty sure if your from here retard you probably still have family that lives here. Looks like your calling some of your family trash too. Probably visiting your toothless mommy, daddy, and little cousins Betty and Jo Jo. And it looks like you got real far by moving to Seymour,In..LMAO..
Tired

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I agree I'm tired of working my a** off while people in this town just get my hard earned money handed to them. I mean hell I'm only 20 years old I've had the same job since I was 16, I'm going to school, own my own car, and pay my own bills. I've never had any assistance in anyway and I know even though I'm young I'm doing way better than half the people in connersville it's really sad. Once I get my degree I'm moving away and not looking back :)
unreal

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

I work in a local financial institution, and I see the spongers every month. SSI, Soc Sec "disabled", and welfare. Some of them smell and look so nasty. At least they could buy some soap and shampoo with all our tax dollars that they sponge every month. I'm tired of working to fund these deadbeats!!!
John Redcorn

Cambridge City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Cry River
edison

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

lived here all my life and have always made good money here! get a skill,get a job and suck it cry-baby! 85k this year,laughing all the way to the bank!
Fred

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

There were thousand of Kentuckians that moved here years ago for the jobs. Many of them took the unskilled jobs for there were plenty. For many it became home but for many, Kentucky remained their home. Maybe it has come time for those who have no prospect of job here, that they return to Kentucky where their families reside.
Conner Tuckian

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

The Kentuckians came here because the locals were to sorry to work and all on welfare, i think they are the only ones that still have jobs, the locals still on welfare and ssi and other gov free programs,and still vote democrat.
DrBill

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Are you telling the truth. Are you a complete failure with your family and in the work environment. Are you obsessive compulsive and anxiety ridden most of the time. You will be fine....Once you learn to cope.
Working High Class wrote:
fayette county is the poorest county in the state cause nobody wants to work. they want to set around with no teeth collecting a check from me to by meth and pills and pot.
Almost everyone that will read this are the ones that contributes the down fall of connersville.
Im one of the few people from there with teeth and brains to move away to become wealthy.
unreal

Liberty, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

John Redcorn wrote:
Cry River
Cry ocean.....
jones

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

unreal wrote:
I work in a local financial institution, and I see the spongers every month. SSI, Soc Sec "disabled", and welfare. Some of them smell and look so nasty. At least they could buy some soap and shampoo with all our tax dollars that they sponge every month. I'm tired of working to fund these deadbeats!!!
let me tell you someting being on ssdi disabled does not make you a sponge ppl on ssdi has paid in to it it's called medic on your pay stud and just because some ppl are donw your there luck doesnt make you a sponger its true some ppl live to get a check but not all maybe some are to sick to work or got hurt on the job and they cant work so instead of putting ppl down try help the ppl that try to help themselfs
Mister Friendly

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

Working High Class wrote:
Hey, sonny, don't talk about your mom like that. I paid for her to have her teeth pulled to prevent her from dragging teeth on my sensitive member.
Loki

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

There are some truly disabled people on SSI. They have a hard time getting it now days, however. The line is long. It was meant for disabilities like paralysis, mental retardation, and blindness.

These days most of the people getting it are just plain FAT FAT FAT, "people of Walmart" fat, then there is the "oh my back crowd ... where's my weed" crowd.

I know many of these people. They are the people that were fired from places I worked, for attendance issues, after being fired from every other job in town.

They are the folks that would bring GIANT gym bags to work as lunch pails including whole jars of mayonnaise, and figure out anyway possible to shut their machines down. Then wonder why the factory shut down?

They are the people in my own family that were lifelong lazy drunks and drug users, who started trouble with the boss on every job they had. Your not fooling anybody.
SMH

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

If I could sell my house and get out of this rat hole town, I would in a heartbeat. Im so sick of the people that get disability because they are depressed. Cry me a river! Get over, it off your ass and get a job. Yes, there are people out there that truly need disability and I dont mind my tax dollars going to them. But those lazy scums that just dont want to work are stealing my taxes!!! Quit shooting up, clean your ass up and get a freaking job!
word is

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

LOT OF FILTHY PEOPLE N drug hoes.
Working High Class

Milltown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

this is what im talking about. some of you know how to read and have good ethics and moral values and understanding, the rest of you people want to act like everyone owes you something and take offence of your own stupidity. Get off the drugs and welfare and get a job that taxes are taken out and contribute to your town in a positive way instead of laying around selling drugs and doing them.
Jog on

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

I know a few people on all the gov. benefits.But,they got hammered up in a car accident and are lucky to be alive. I myself make 55,000 a year and don't mind at all helping my old friends. who,until the wreck were hard working people with teeth and a solid home. You don't know some of these people cicumstance's so don't hop the bash wagon on them all.
Working High Class

Milltown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

that's great that you work for a living and don't mind helping others but you along with others are failing to see what I am saying. I am NOT talking about the people that deserve to be on welfare I am talking about the people that don't deserve to be on welfare like all of the druggies and the potheads and pill pushers and the lazy people that just don't want to work and thinks that everything should be handed to them.
Jog on wrote:
I know a few people on all the gov. benefits.But,they got hammered up in a car accident and are lucky to be alive. I myself make 55,000 a year and don't mind at all helping my old friends. who,until the wreck were hard working people with teeth and a solid home. You don't know some of these people cicumstance's so don't hop the bash wagon on them all.
G F Y

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Severe depression is no joke, it is a very serious illness, you people are blessed that you've never had to go through it, you show your stupidity by making comments such as these. Some people abuse the system, so lets punish the people that are really sick because it makes you miserable f*cktards feel better about your miserable selves. The motto around here has always been 'kill off the wounded. Have a crappy day assholes!
fucknut

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

What would you do if the government didn't offer welfare? If no one was handing money to every month, how would you get by?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of62
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Special City council meeting scheduled 15 min Froggy 4
Laura warner 15 min You deserve better 10
Grandview school on lockdown (Apr '10) 17 min in the know 40
Fayette Regional loosing yet another doctor ? 57 min indycorvette 17
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 1,277
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 3,409
Alphabet Game (Nov '13) 1 hr Vector aka Victor Perkins 1,313
wreck 19 hr figures 10
•••