Next Last
zebra

Connersville, IN

#1 Sep 7, 2011
just wondering how micheals bail hearing went today. Hope it all went good
sooo

United States

#2 Sep 7, 2011
It did go good thanks to our wonderful justice system he's still in there....where he belongs.
dirt mcnasty

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2011
The guy shot a man who is no paralyzed. Sorry hes a moron and needs to stay in jail.
ask

Richmond, IN

#4 Sep 8, 2011
who did he shoot?
egghead

Richmond, IN

#5 Sep 8, 2011
ask wrote:
who did he shoot?
you just move to town or living under a rock---colton collier bout 3 weeks ago or so
ask

Richmond, IN

#6 Sep 8, 2011
egghead wrote:
<quoted text> you just move to town or living under a rock---colton collier bout 3 weeks ago or so
i am from connersville but moved away yrs ago
zebra

Connersville, IN

#7 Sep 8, 2011
well that sucks...i was hoping he would have gotten his bail lowered so he could bond out....my prayers go out to micheals family
family

United States

#8 Sep 8, 2011
zebra wrote:
well that sucks...i was hoping he would have gotten his bail lowered so he could bond out....my prayers go out to micheals family
why so he could go shoot another 19 year old kid? There may, be someone else over there partying, with ashley he may get into a, argument with over cars....

Since: Mar 11

Peoria, IL

#9 Sep 8, 2011
zebra wrote:
WELL i dont know micheal but from what i have read in the papper sounds like hes where he need's to be...
eidiS

Connersville, IN

#10 Sep 8, 2011
Mike is an upstanding you man who was provoked by a juvenile delinquent, who should have already been under house arrest. On probation, because 3 weeks ago he started yet another fight and hit some kid with a beer bottle. He pushed the wrong person this time. I feel bad for Colton and his family, But when you travel down the road he was going, you’re eventually going to run up against the wrong person. Mike has NEVER been in trouble. I among many other upstanding members of the community are supporting Mike and his family. It was uncalled for to set such a high bond. The judge needs to remember we live in Connerville not New York or Florida, where a man who robbed a bank, assaulted 5 people and stole a car had his bond set a 1.2 Mil.
THE REPUBLICAN

Connersville, IN

#11 Sep 8, 2011
eidiS wrote:
Mike is an upstanding you man who was provoked by a juvenile delinquent, who should have already been under house arrest. On probation, because 3 weeks ago he started yet another fight and hit some kid with a beer bottle. He pushed the wrong person this time. I feel bad for Colton and his family, But when you travel down the road he was going, you’re eventually going to run up against the wrong person. Mike has NEVER been in trouble. I among many other upstanding members of the community are supporting Mike and his family. It was uncalled for to set such a high bond. The judge needs to remember we live in Connerville not New York or Florida, where a man who robbed a bank, assaulted 5 people and stole a car had his bond set a 1.2 Mil.
You need to remember he left, went to get a gun, and then shot a kid trying to leave in a car. His life was not in danger. That is attempted murder any way you look at it. He is so scruuued.
Maybe

Bloomington, IN

#12 Sep 8, 2011
eidiS wrote:
Maybe his bond is set so high not because she thinks people in Connersville can actually afford it but for that reason no one can afford it therefore he stays in jail. Where he needs to be. Some of you forget no matter what kind of person he WAS he commited a violent crime...sorry but I don't think violent criminals should just get out and walk the streets.

“lets just get along k”

Since: Dec 09

Rushville, IN

#13 Sep 8, 2011
Every time a killer gets arrested his friends say but he was such a nice guy.. well guess what your nice guy buddy killed someone and Micheal tried to kill this kid and he deserves to sit in jail. look back to things from when most convected serial killers where arrested what there friends and family would say. he is such a nice guy this cant be true. He was always such a good friend and always giving. most crazy people are actually the most put together other then they like killing people. he didn't do it in defense he went in and got the gun and shot to kill not so nice now huh? the kid was leaving and still he shot him! i hoe he rots in jail!
were you there

Seymour, IN

#14 Sep 8, 2011
red9487 wrote:
Every time a killer gets arrested his friends say but he was such a nice guy.. well guess what your nice guy buddy killed someone and Micheal tried to kill this kid and he deserves to sit in jail. look back to things from when most convected serial killers where arrested what there friends and family would say. he is such a nice guy this cant be true. He was always such a good friend and always giving. most crazy people are actually the most put together other then they like killing people. he didn't do it in defense he went in and got the gun and shot to kill not so nice now huh? the kid was leaving and still he shot him! i hoe he rots in jail!
This world would be a better place if people did not shoot each other and for you MS. B why don't you get a job and quit sucking finicial aid dry? What degree are you working on now? Criminal Justice?

“lets just get along k”

Since: Dec 09

Rushville, IN

#15 Sep 8, 2011
were you there wrote:
<quoted text> This world would be a better place if people did not shoot each other and for you MS. B why don't you get a job and quit sucking finicial aid dry? What degree are you working on now? Criminal Justice?
wtf u talking about i am on the same degree i have been on the whole time iv been in school took this semester off gonna go back next and finish. by the way i pay back anything i borrow so whats it to you if i borrow a million dollars i have to pay it back not u!
wow

Lafayette, IN

#17 Sep 8, 2011
eh this 19 year old bastard deserved it anyway so f&*k all you colton followers lol oh and ..........free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike.....hahahahaha
FYI

Chicago, IL

#18 Sep 8, 2011
wow wrote:
eh this 19 year old bastard deserved it anyway so f&*k all you colton followers lol oh and ..........free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike free mike.....hahahahaha
You are a very, very,very,very sick animal!!! Good that you can hide behind a computer isn't it?
Red Devil

Thorntown, IN

#19 Sep 8, 2011
As the great Clint Eastwood said "Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have f*c#ked with? That's me".
Maybe

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Sep 9, 2011
wow wrote:
Yeah you are very lucky you are too damn pu$$y to put your name to your sh!t talking! What a matter to scared that you smarting off might result in what happened to Colton? You dirt bags can keep screaming "Free Mike" all you want...but sorry the justice system don't go on what certain people want...it goes by if they broke the law or not. And did he break the law? Hmmm yes. Was it a violent crime? Hmmm 100% it was. Wheter he wasn't trying to hit Colton or not he fired a gun and any person with common sense knows if you fire a gun directed in a persons way..you run the risk of hitting them. So to me...he knew what he was doing. And he is going to do his time for the horrible crime he commited...just as Colton is serving his sentence right now. Did either one of them deserve this? NOOOO But Mike made a choice when he walked to his house and returned with a gun in hand. Sorry but his persception of things is a tad flawed when he thought he needed a gun as protection from a fist, and a gun was the right way to solve a tiny baby cut on his face.
FYI

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 9, 2011
Evidently, Mike has no common sense and neither do his druggie friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn dubois 10 min Tebbe 3
City Ordinances 24 min Purpose 17
Worst makeup of Fayette Co. 26 min Josie Pearson 6
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 31 min Alyssa76 4,997
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 35 min Alyssa76 7,935
Four Vowel Word Game (Jul '13) 43 min Alyssa76 3,236
Body found in ditch on bunker hill 50 min McIntyre 1
911 Director Fired 2 hr Star Lord 34

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web