How Many TRAGIC Deaths Does it Take, before This Town Opens its Eyes?

Posted in the Connersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Concerned Citizen

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

I'm so over hearing about people dieing in this town! It seems like every week there is another 2 or 3 people in the paper that have either comitted suicide or killed themselves! WHen is enough going to be enough? When are the citizens in this town going to step up and try to help these people? There are people out there that care where are you at?!

I Don't think i've seen but a handful (If that) of Nice, respectful, things said about those that have passed on this website. For example, It's pretty sad that 2 weeks ago a thread got started about a boy named Brock Turley, and just last night this boy was hurt, and possibly because of Rumors. The Dead don't even stand a chance on here: Dustin Gaddis for starters. Matt Ledford seems to be the center of attention on here, and he passed almost 4 years ago!! Brandon Higbee was another of the names that I've seen on here.
Come on people for real! Everyone has things they aren't proud of, and secrets...EVERYONE -including me! Do you really think everyone wants their "Dirty Laundry" aired all over the internet? No Body is Perfect! People need to start focusing on the Good of themselves and everyone around them instead of being more worried about speaking negative about everything.
=======
I'd like To pay respect for those who have passed away due to overdose/suicide in the past few years. Let it be an eye opener to just how many there have been:

-Chris Geise
-Chris Turley
-Matt Ledford
-Larry Nunn
-Andrew Trisler
-Brendon Higbee
-Dustin Gaddis
-Sheryl Ray

There are a few more but i can't remember their names, my heart goes out to their Families they left behind.
==========
HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN START TO CARE? If you have ever said anything negative about these people this town has lost to suicide and overdoses, and you have ever said anyting negative about them, or fed the drama that was started on here, you should just consider yourself a murderer! People will remember the negative things said about them, before they can recall the positive. If this town can't get their acts together, there will be no one left!
Not enough

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

If people are dumb enough to do drugs and get in that lifestyle let them all overdose. The ones that don't OD, let them all go to jail.
ignorant ppl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Not enough wrote:
If people are dumb enough to do drugs and get in that lifestyle let them all overdose. The ones that don't OD, let them all go to jail.
another ignorant person, you havent got a clue. Not everyone on that list died from an overdose.
Richmond

Hobart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

I have to agree,anyone who hasn't faced this in their family has no idea.I grew up in Connersville in the seventies and the biggest thing out there was Quualudes, which where taken off the market because of so many accidental overdoses.These oxi's are a whole lot worse and seem to be easier to get, all you need is a doctor and I have heard Indy has plenty handing them out.I hate it when I read the paper and people I grew up with are losing their children to this awful thing.Hell I admit in my day smoking pot was an everyday thing, but I don't remember kids doing any powerful stuff EVERYDAY! The bad thing is that there is nothing for the younger crowd to do in C'ville,you figure with the loss of jobs the older people are taking even the fast food jobs, so teenagers don't stand a chance.I hate to say it but the world is a different place than when I was growing up. Hell when I was a kid if I did something bad I'd rather face the cops than my parents cause mine would have beat me to death and it isn't like that now. I know my kids aren't afraid of me, I didn't want them to be. I know now though I was wrong, a little fear is good and now a days kids fear nothing. Prayers for all those who have lost thier loved ones may God walk with you,
Concerned Citizen

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Not enough wrote:
You are one of the people that i'm talking about. Nothing Positive to say about anyone. Weather people are on drugs or not, the ones that lose their lives aparently needed help it's just no one knew.

YOU are NO BETTER than anyone else on the face of this earth. People like you are poor examples to Caring Pasionate people. Apparently you have no heart.
there you go

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
I'm so over hearing about people dieing in this town! It seems like every week there is another 2 or 3 people in the paper that have either comitted suicide or killed themselves! WHen is enough going to be enough? When are the citizens in this town going to step up and try to help these people? There are people out there that care where are you at?!
I Don't think i've seen but a handful (If that) of Nice, respectful, things said about those that have passed on this website. For example, It's pretty sad that 2 weeks ago a thread got started about a boy named Brock Turley, and just last night this boy was hurt, and possibly because of Rumors. The Dead don't even stand a chance on here: Dustin Gaddis for starters. Matt Ledford seems to be the center of attention on here, and he passed almost 4 years ago!! Brandon Higbee was another of the names that I've seen on here.
Come on people for real! Everyone has things they aren't proud of, and secrets...EVERYONE -including me! Do you really think everyone wants their "Dirty Laundry" aired all over the internet? No Body is Perfect! People need to start focusing on the Good of themselves and everyone around them instead of being more worried about speaking negative about everything.
=======
I'd like To pay respect for those who have passed away due to overdose/suicide in the past few years. Let it be an eye opener to just how many there have been:
-Chris Geise
-Chris Turley
-Matt Ledford
-Larry Nunn
-Andrew Trisler
-Brendon Higbee
-Dustin Gaddis
-Sheryl Ray
There are a few more but i can't remember their names, my heart goes out to their Families they left behind.
==========
HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE BEFORE PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN START TO CARE? If you have ever said anything negative about these people this town has lost to suicide and overdoses, and you have ever said anyting negative about them, or fed the drama that was started on here, you should just consider yourself a murderer! People will remember the negative things said about them, before they can recall the positive. If this town can't get their acts together, there will be no one left!
whats the difference between comitting suicide and killing themselves ???

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

this down lives on drama. ppl need to grow up and keep their noses in their own lives.
say say what

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

binky09

United States
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#1 51 min ago
so what the hell is going on with them??? that rhett kid was with that beautful briteny shaw girl for ever and that had that baby, why would he leave them for that slut? shes a homewrecker! obviously he needs to grow the hell up. heard he aint much of a daddy neways. your better off without 'em brit!

Binky09,
You started a topic about two people and wrote the above remark and have the nerve to tell people to keep their noses in thier own lives?
say say what

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

This one also.

binky09

United States
Please wait... Reply
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#41 20 min ago
good luck tryin to get her..shes with EVERYONE
Anonymous

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

brendon higbee didnt kill himself.. and i do agree that people need to step up and help these people. its sad to see these things happen...
also

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Cory butcher
Nick fields
Matt ledford

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

I think it's great! It's what they get for doing drugs. Fukem fukem fukem=]
uhuh

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

what does the town have to do with someone dying? how riduculus!!!!!!!!! Maybe friends and family should take care me about their own
Blonde moment

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Have to agree with uhuh - what does a town have anything to do with they way people are living? These individuals would be the same in Indianapolis, Muncie, Dayton, or Oxford. The only way a different location would make a difference is that it put physical space between them and the group they associate with.

I am familiar with some of the names in the paper who have been arrested. They are not fed up with their lives enough to change. Drug abusers will only stop when they want to. It isn't a matter of giving a helping hand; it is a matter of the heart and soul. Many had jobs, made good money yet still did drugs. Some have even found their own loved one dead yet continue to do drugs. What would you suggest Connersville to do?
A Resident

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

I agree with uhuh and Blond Moment. Why is THIS TOWN responsible for anyone that decides to take their own life. What can THIS TOWN do to deter these people from taking their own lives? There are over 15,000 people in Connersville and Fayette County. I'm sure that the ratio of people that decide to take their own lives -vs- those that decide to go on living, out of 15,000 people is less than 1 percent. Yes, a suicide makes the news, it makes us all go DAMN, why did they do it? But it is not THIS TOWN's fault. And there is NOTHING, nothing that THIS TOWN can do ahead of time to deter people from deciding to take their own lives. Believe it or not, Connersville is not the only small town that has people taking their own lives, it happens all over America, all over the world every single day, every single hour, etc. It is tragic for sure, but there is nobody to blame but the person who makes that decision. These are adults that choose to take their own lives, not children. Educated, smart adult people that make that decision for themselves. THIS TOWN is not to blame, THIS TOWN is not responsible for those adults that decide to end their lives in their own way, in their own time.
crs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

The reason why Sheryl kill herself is because she was going to be charge killing Dustin Gaddis. Top it all off she wrote a note to Dustin mother telling her the she was the one who killed him with two other guys help her do it, because he didn't want to leave the state with her. Dustin wanted to be with his kids.
common sense

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
=======
-Chris Geise
-Chris Turley
-Matt Ledford
-Larry Nunn
-Andrew Trisler
-Brendon Higbee
-Dustin Gaddis
-Sheryl Ray
==========
In a town comprised of about 13,000 you are concerned we have some sort of epidemic of suicides due to a list of 8 deaths, which you claim took place over the past few years? Hello! Do you think that people caring changes the mind of the suicidal person? You're nuts.
common sense

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

ignorant ppl wrote:
<quoted text>another ignorant person, you havent got a clue. Not everyone on that list died from an overdose.
Nevertheless, they died.
common sense

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the people that i'm talking about. Nothing Positive to say about anyone. Weather people are on drugs or not, the ones that lose their lives aparently needed help it's just no one knew.
YOU are NO BETTER than anyone else on the face of this earth. People like you are poor examples to Caring Pasionate people. Apparently you have no heart.
Apparently you lack common sense. you are now accusing another poster of being the reason these people are dead. What the hell is your problem?
Angela

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2010

crs wrote:
The reason why Sheryl kill herself is because she was going to be charge killing Dustin Gaddis. Top it all off she wrote a note to Dustin mother telling her the she was the one who killed him with two other guys help her do it, because he didn't want to leave the state with her. Dustin wanted to be with his kids.
you know..........its really not to thoughtful or respectful to the deceased or to the families left behind .for you to come and put this info on internet.......why would you do it?It doesnt matter if its the truth or not..........the ones left behind are grieving........why would you put more pain on them by airing this on the internet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Connersville Forum right now

Search the Connersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
megan aviles 9 min intheknow 2
thief in Pleasantview 14 min probably sarah 4
I'm choosing my career over having kids and my ... 22 min wow 3
mayor's news ads 24 min wow 5
what happened to the girl... 29 min wondering 6
Welfare with no SSN (May '10) 38 min seriously 31
Starrlynn 1 hr U aint kno 4
•••
•••