First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick of BUMS

Westport, IN

#1 Nov 12, 2011
So tired of seeing able bodied women and MEN on welfare and foodstamps. The people that take advantage of help make me sick to my stomach. How many of these idiots are on foodstamps and sell them to people for money to fuel their drug and alcohol addictions? These lazy, jobless individuals sell their stamps to people trying to help them out, then take advantage of them by ripping them off and canceling their foodstamp card with no intention of ever trying to fix this. Just another rip off scam worthless people do to try and rip off those that work or try to help them out even though they are white trash scum!!
ebt king

Valley, AL

#2 Nov 12, 2011
Sick of BUMS wrote:
So tired of seeing able bodied women and MEN on welfare and foodstamps. The people that take advantage of help make me sick to my stomach. How many of these idiots are on foodstamps and sell them to people for money to fuel their drug and alcohol addictions? These lazy, jobless individuals sell their stamps to people trying to help them out, then take advantage of them by ripping them off and canceling their foodstamp card with no intention of ever trying to fix this. Just another rip off scam worthless people do to try and rip off those that work or try to help them out even though they are white trash scum!!
I'm on em. There great!!
looker

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Nov 13, 2011
It doesn't make it right,but this has been going on for years. When Visteon was going strong ,a woman with children would apply for food stamps & other assistance while the boyfriend worked. He woulld be bringing home good money,while the government would pay for their food,housing ect. The parking lots of grocery stores at the first of the month looked liked a new car lot. I'm sure this still goes on. Now it's just a way to survive,instead of a way to have more toys.
thank u obama

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
looker wrote:
It doesn't make it right,but this has been going on for years. When Visteon was going strong ,a woman with children would apply for food stamps & other assistance while the boyfriend worked. He woulld be bringing home good money,while the government would pay for their food,housing ect. The parking lots of grocery stores at the first of the month looked liked a new car lot. I'm sure this still goes on. Now it's just a way to survive,instead of a way to have more toys.
Hey if you can cheat the govt, right on ;)
wondering

Batesville, IN

#5 Nov 13, 2011
do you ever ask yourself how long you can go on like this? do you believe in Karma? Do you believe you are sinning when you cheat the gov.? what about us idiots that work 40 hrs a week and pay taxes and feed our familes???? do you think we dont deseve a break? you buy your toys, phones, tatoos, pets, foods that we cant afford......and we still contribute to the "Needy Funds"......and then you want to act like we are the bad guys cause we get upset??????? while we havnt been on a real vacation in 50 yrs ........in order that we can pay our bills.....thanks!
Obama has nothing to do with this.......this crap has been going on for years and years
lol

Connersville, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2011
agree!!!!
doober

Richmond, IN

#7 Nov 13, 2011
amen!!! the welfare motto is , keep the working man or woman working!! forget about the elderly cos the money has to go to the lazy ass people that are still able to work!!! they need to worry about the elderly, that probably have worked most of their lives!!!!!!!!!
wonder about people

Carthage, IN

#8 Nov 13, 2011
I think food stamps are needed for poor people. But you are not poor if you can afford cell phones,all the extra channels on tv, vacations, pets, etc. You are living above your needs. What surpries me is so many good-Christians have all that and are still looking for handouts, even lying to get them.
doober

Richmond, IN

#9 Nov 13, 2011
welfare motto is, keep the working man or women working!!! they need to worry more about our elderly who no doubt has worked most of their life. get them lazy ass people working. this post is for the ones that are abusers.
Just Me

Loogootee, IN

#10 Nov 13, 2011
When you think you're cheating the 'government', you are really cheating yourself and every other tax paying citizen in America. Think about it.
faithful

Orleans, IN

#11 Nov 13, 2011
See this is how the 1% like it. Let's keep dogging each other out about who gets what and let's let the 1% keep robbing us blind while we argue. The very first post on here sounds like they got ripped off trying to BUY food stamps. Jmho
warden

Loogootee, IN

#12 Nov 13, 2011
wondering wrote:
do you ever ask yourself how long you can go on like this? do you believe in Karma? Do you believe you are sinning when you cheat the gov.? what about us idiots that work 40 hrs a week and pay taxes and feed our familes???? do you think we dont deseve a break? you buy your toys, phones, tatoos, pets, foods that we cant afford......and we still contribute to the "Needy Funds"......and then you want to act like we are the bad guys cause we get upset??????? while we havnt been on a real vacation in 50 yrs ........in order that we can pay our bills.....thanks!
Obama has nothing to do with this.......this crap has been going on for years and years
Totally agree with your post. We've worked all of our lives and can't help but get really ticked when we see scams going on right under our noses. I see women on the gov dole who have their nails done at the beauty shop, wear better clothes than I and get their hair done more often than I can afford.

What can we do that might make a difference? We can start by picking up the phone and reporting the men or women who are getting welfare money and not claiming a wage earner living with them. For years I've heard about one gal that had her (5) baby daddy living with her while he kept a mail delivery at his dad's home. Meanwhile, they sucked up every free gift there was at Christmas and knew which churches to hit up for food at a certain time of the month. If more people would report this abuse, it might send a message. I have read about people caught here in Indiana who actually had to get a real job and pay the money back or do jail time. Just a thought.
wonder about people

Carthage, IN

#13 Nov 13, 2011
I have quit donating to all the local Christmas give a ways. I did this when a girl I work with took her 2 children to one of the local clubs shopping sprees. She and husband both have very good jobs including insurance. I asked her why she did this and she said well it is free. I find a local family that are struggling or have medical bills and help them instead.
burned by helping friends

Westport, IN

#14 Nov 13, 2011
It was not to BUY food stamps, but money given to so called friends and that was the only way in the end it was able to be repaid. Only to find out that they scam their so called "friends" by doing this all the time in the end totally ripping them off.
faithful wrote:
See this is how the 1% like it. Let's keep dogging each other out about who gets what and let's let the 1% keep robbing us blind while we argue. The very first post on here sounds like they got ripped off trying to BUY food stamps. Jmho
Rob

Connersville, IN

#15 Nov 13, 2011
Sick of BUMS wrote:
It's the democrat
ebt gal

Orlando, FL

#16 Nov 13, 2011
doober wrote:
welfare motto is, keep the working man or women working!!! they need to worry more about our elderly who no doubt has worked most of their life. get them lazy ass people working. this post is for the ones that are abusers.
I'm an abuser n proud of it ;)
unknown

Rushville, IN

#17 Nov 13, 2011
It would be great for people to show photo ID before they could make a purchase for food. Maybe this would reduce people selling their food stamps, and more money going to the kids. However some would buy the food then resale at the 50% rate.
GhostOfVisteonPa st

Connersville, IN

#18 Nov 13, 2011
ebt gal wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an abuser n proud of it ;)
It is one thing to abuse it, but to be proud of it??? You have really set your bar high you POS! An obvious second generation scammer. Chip off the ole block. I'm proud of you son, now go to swifty and git my pepsi and a pack of KOOLs
oh yeah

Connersville, IN

#19 Nov 13, 2011
wow two people working and mad about clothes you wear go to goodwill and you can dress nice for your pennies on the dollar and eat steak instead of bologna..sorry you are so jelous of these people and their hair just shave your head and walk backwards so we can see your azz
faithful

Orleans, IN

#20 Nov 14, 2011
burned by helping friends wrote:
It was not to BUY food stamps, but money given to so called friends and that was the only way in the end it was able to be repaid. Only to find out that they scam their so called "friends" by doing this all the time in the end totally ripping them off.<quoted text>
I must of read it wrong cause they sure sound upset that the card didn't work when they tried to use it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Connersville News building Destroyed 1 hr Sewer Trout 5
what happened 1 hr Sewer Trout 3
crooked county commisioners?? 2 hr dickie 7
Friendship thread (Feb '13) 3 hr ITZ COLD 1,828
Jake Mullins & Dustin Hall OD 5 hr LMAO 9
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 7 hr Lady River 5,167
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 7 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,337
Busters 13 hr Saturday Sol 14
Rumors and a bunch of shit 17 hr Kelly Banks 11
School Superintendent ask for a 12K Raise 20 hr Hark 46