DEA at Clinic. What's going on?
Melvin the Caddy

Mansfield, OH

#21 Aug 6, 2013
I know for a fact he wanted to be called "Dr" both at the office and on social occasions. I caddied for him at Connersville Country Club and after the round I said "nice round Nurse Practitioner" and he STIFFED ME on the tip. A few weeks later, after a round I said "nice round DR" and 3 sweet Washingtons came my way!!
Melvin (the Caddy)
it is true

Richmond, IN

#22 Aug 6, 2013
can someone put the link on, from the news examiner? I saw it on fb earlier, but someone must have deleted it. The article said it was Medicaid fraud. It said the DEA and attorney general's office were both on site. I can't find the link to the news examiner article.
here it is

Richmond, IN

#23 Aug 6, 2013
UPDATE: Agents from the Indianapolis district of the federal Drug Enforcement Agency, troopers with the Indiana State Police and agents with the Indiana Office of the Attorney General's Medicaid Fraud Control Unit were the agencies on scene today conducting the investigation at the Fayette Regional Health System Primary Care Clinic, 2025 Virginia Ave.

The clinic, as of 3:30 p.m. was still closed. The Medicaid Fraud Control Unit is the lead agency in the investigation, according to DEA Special Agent Dennis Wichern in Indianpolis, and was assisted by the DEA and ISP.

The News-Examiner will update this story as more information becomes available.
Shirley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#25 Aug 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Now read for yourself dumbass!!!
Aww sounds like someone didn't get their meds... lmao....
Yep

Goshen, IN

#26 Aug 6, 2013
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww sounds like someone didn't get their meds... lmao....
Sorry I'm not a pill popping scum like the rest of you nasty connersvillians!!!
danny

Connersville, IN

#27 Aug 6, 2013
is this about that narc ashton mcqueer? heard it was ratting out to all it's family!! that does supply half the town with meth!!
Shirley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#28 Aug 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I'm not a pill popping scum like the rest of you nasty connersvillians!!!
Hate to burst your bubble but I don't live there and don't do drugs... But you need some cheese with your whine .. And for your info most of the time when both agencies are involved it is usually insurance fraud and drug related...
Yep

Goshen, IN

#29 Aug 6, 2013
Shirley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to burst your bubble but I don't live there and don't do drugs... But you need some cheese with your whine .. And for your info most of the time when both agencies are involved it is usually insurance fraud and drug related...
If you don't live here then mind your own business c*nt!!!
In da Know

Lafayette, IN

#30 Aug 6, 2013
The ISP and DEA would did not lockdown the facility over David Wulff. That's a whole nother subject being dealt with through the legal system. There are a lot of things that a blind eyes been turned to , and now its coming to a head. The FRHS management are ultimately responsible for the operation and compliance of regulations. Recall the blocking tactics the hospital used against Reid over the clinic in Fayette County ? I wouldn't count Reid out just yet. Karma's a Bitch.
Shirley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#31 Aug 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's ok I get paid to be nosey lmao... Oh yea I have one of those c*nt....
facts

Noblesville, IN

#32 Aug 6, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job
lesbian

Connersville, IN

#33 Aug 6, 2013
so it is about ashton mcqueer !!! he does love little girls!!
Here is an idea

Chicago, IL

#34 Aug 6, 2013
Mr. Wulff would have to cover for any missing drugs he might have taken, ie: the pending case against him. Insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid fraud would be the easiest way to do that...just sayin'
Randy

Connersville, IN

#35 Aug 7, 2013
You mindless idiots! This investigation has nothing to do with Mr. Wulff. They are scruitinizing FMRH billing procedures. Since it is a hospital and Medicare and Medicaid are involved, the DEA is routinely part of the investigation. The same thing happened with 2 Hospitals in Northern Indiana last year. In both of those inspections no incriminating practices were found.
REALLY

Connersville, IN

#36 Aug 7, 2013
Melvin the Caddy wrote:
I know for a fact he wanted to be called "Dr" both at the office and on social occasions. I caddied for him at Connersville Country Club and after the round I said "nice round Nurse Practitioner" and he STIFFED ME on the tip. A few weeks later, after a round I said "nice round DR" and 3 sweet Washingtons came my way!!
Melvin (the Caddy)
REALLY WHY GET ON HERE AND LIE LIKE THAT. I have know Dave for years. He has always corrected people when they refer to him as a doctor. You dont need to start crap because you were probably a lousy caddy and he didnt give you a big tip.
Guarantee

Connersville, IN

#37 Aug 7, 2013
Randy wrote:
You mindless idiots! This investigation has nothing to do with Mr. Wulff. They are scruitinizing FMRH billing procedures. Since it is a hospital and Medicare and Medicaid are involved, the DEA is routinely part of the investigation. The same thing happened with 2 Hospitals in Northern Indiana last year. In both of those inspections no incriminating practices were found.
. Shut up randy. Folks wait and see. This is the beginning of the end for several.
Florida

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#38 Aug 7, 2013
Come too Florida where YOU can GET AS MUCH PILLS THAT TOU WON'T ,And no DEA ..........
yee haa

Connersville, IN

#39 Aug 7, 2013
Florida wrote:
Come too Florida where YOU can GET AS MUCH PILLS THAT TOU WON'T ,And no DEA ..........
too = to
much - many
tou = you
won't = want

That's what happens when you go to Florida and can get as many pills that you want, you kill your brain cells.
ISP

Connersville, IN

#40 Aug 7, 2013
Knock, knock, we have names and we are coming!
What

Goshen, IN

#41 Aug 7, 2013
What are they looking for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 4 min Princess Hey 14,142
Child support 16 min John 3
The REAL Donald Trump 39 min Right to wife 110
Jordan Sentancing delayed 1 hr Marty 1
Roberts Park Beerfest 2 hr Corporal Dont know 10
Door To Door Searches 2 hr Gunboy 9
We Stand With Starbucks 2 hr Clean Yuppy Guy 3

Connersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages