looking for info

Rushville, IN

#1 Oct 20, 2011
Anyone hear anything about several break ins in the 44 east area?? heard they stake out to see when people go...any info on this please? thank you
Disgusted

Richmond, IN

#2 Oct 20, 2011
1. NEVER leave your house.
2. Keep ALL windows and doors locked.
3. Fill in any empty space above and below your house.
4. Buy a fully automatic AK-47 assault rifle with as much ammunition as you can store.
5. Smoke cigarettes and die early, chickenshit.
Randy Johnson

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2011
looking for info wrote:
Anyone hear anything about several break ins in the 44 east area?? heard they stake out to see when people go...any info on this please? thank you
Read the "white van thread"
pos

Spiceland, IN

#4 Oct 20, 2011
It is only going to get worse as the economy breaks down. Invest in a security system w/cameras, a good dog, and a good gun. Hope and pray. There really isn't anything else you can do. We need to come together, neighbors need to look out for one another. People don't care and have no respect for anyone anymore. It is really sad.
jo-jo

Connersville, IN

#5 Oct 20, 2011
well,i hear billy cauldwell and his girlfriend renee oler are the ones breking into some of these places.he has hit several houses,in a short amont of time.i am sure there are other's doing it to though!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
4. Buy a fully automatic AK-47 assault rifle with as much ammunition as you can store.
Will a M-4 with a laser and Glock 40 cal. work? I could also let the "Judge" make the choice. Thanks for the info!
looking for info

Rushville, IN

#7 Oct 20, 2011
Randy Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the "white van thread"
I did thank you not knowing if same ones or not
looking for info

Rushville, IN

#8 Oct 20, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
I am not chickenshit was only looking for info if anyone else has had a problem and I do carry a gun but that is NOT always the answer..
SHOOT FIRST ASK SECOND

Shelbyville, IN

#9 Oct 20, 2011
looking for info wrote:
<quoted text>I am not chickenshit was only looking for info if anyone else has had a problem and I do carry a gun but that is NOT always the answer..
I'd
rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.
STAY AWAY

Connersville, IN

#10 Oct 20, 2011
I live in this area and u better stay the hell away from my d**N house....
I work hard for what i got and who are u to take it... get a job, get off the drugs..and get a life...a*shole.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 21, 2011
jo-jo wrote:
well,i hear billy cauldwell and his girlfriend renee oler are the ones breking into some of these places.he has hit several houses,in a short amont of time.i am sure there are other's doing it to though!
no they are not stfu up and get a life

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 21, 2011
jo-jo wrote:
no they are not stfu and get a life*
Hey There

Brownsburg, IN

#13 Oct 21, 2011
SHOOT FIRST ASK SECOND wrote:
<quoted text>I'd
rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.
Amen!!!!!
Hey There

Brownsburg, IN

#14 Oct 21, 2011
looking for info wrote:
<quoted text>I am not chickenshit was only looking for info if anyone else has had a problem and I do carry a gun but that is NOT always the answer..
You are not red neck enough for this thread, please leave and come back when you have discovered that guns are always the answer!
houstons

Palmyra, IN

#16 Oct 22, 2011
Heard it was bobby lynch taking all that stuff he is good for that the scum bag live's out and wells trailor hood.You go bobby come take my stuff bet you don't make it back to the trailor court.
TCB

Connersville, IN

#17 Oct 22, 2011
looking for info wrote:
If someone is breaking into your house, It's the ONLY answer !!!
Give em what they're asking for !!!
Break In

Connersville, IN

#18 Oct 22, 2011
My friend had someone try to break in her house a couple weeks ago when she was gone out in the East 44 area. A neighbor called her to let her know. It was a white mini astro van with a stripe maybe two dark stripes down the side.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Oct 22, 2011
Keep eyes open,if you own a house,but dont live in it.Or if it's sitting ,for sale.They will find it.If they know there is a chance of no persons aeound.44 west I had same house hit twice.They ripped out all copper,and tore apart central air.And also broke in our house we bought,and while we were wating to close,right after I went thru it with inspector,it got hit.
You cant feel safe all the time,unless you invest in a security system.I went with ADT.It wasnt cheap but Its another form of insurance,the way I look at it.
A gun aint gonna do any good ,if your not there to squezze the trigger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 24 min Red_Forman 10,135
Word Association Game (Jan '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 4,754
CVS Pharmacy 2 hr shutup 11
snitch 5 hr pacer 5
Urban now paving alleys 6 hr TwoCents 1
Beware of Mayors race 6 hr TwoCents 14
six letter word game 6 hr _Zoey_ 372
More from around the web

Connersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE