Next Last
rUready

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Are you all ready?
Dumb

Connersville, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Give me a break! All of you people thinking that the world is going to end on that date is just stupid! Read the Bible and your facts! The only person who knows when the world will end is God. It could end tomorrow, the 21st of 2021! Get a grip and a life.
rUready

United States

#3 Dec 11, 2012
You will see =)
alien

Kirkland, IL

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Dumb wrote:
Give me a break! All of you people thinking that the world is going to end on that date is just stupid! Read the Bible and your facts! The only person who knows when the world will end is God. It could end tomorrow, the 21st of 2021! Get a grip and a life.
You get a grip and a life there is no god I made u
yep

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 Dec 11, 2012
Bring it on! Suppose to be a wonderful sight that early morning. I will be there. YEP!
Nope

North Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
First the world was going to end, but then they realized how silly it would look when it didn't happen. Next they decided it was a changing of the ages and the planet with a transitioning to a new plane, then they realized that maybe not everyone would magically change. Finally, they've decided that it was indeed a change to a new age, but only the specially connected people would see or feel or it and its true effects wouldn't be known for possibly decades.

See a pattern here? It keeps changing. Why? Because they're complete morons who will do anything they can to keep from being wrong.

I consider it all to be invaluable, because it (along with most other conspiracy theories) both amuses me and help me identify brain-damaged imbeciles.
whats it matter

Batesville, IN

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Dumb wrote:
Did you really just say read the bible and facts? Honestly I do not believe the world is gonna end either but why are you cracking on some one who believes in an old calendar? You believe in an old book because someone told you to? Oh wait you are a Christian and that means no tolerance of others
fan

Connersville, IN

#8 Dec 12, 2012
Actually, the Mayan calendar does end a cycle on that day. That is why people think the world will end, however the cycle ended many years ago. It should just start a new cycle. Let's hope;)
well

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2012
4 more days ladies and gents
well

United States

#10 Dec 18, 2012
3 more days =)
Maplewood inn misfit

Grissom Afb, IN

#11 Dec 18, 2012
Wow.I hope I'm at my usual bar stool,and if it happens,my best buddy is there to pick me up off the floor as usual when I get drunk.sounds like a reason to party to me,one thing though,it will happen in Austrailia first,or japan,hope they have plenty of Fosters beer,and saki.Hell I'm ready to leave this place,got to be a better bar somewhere?.
well

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
2 more days !!=P
well

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2012
1 day! Everyone enjoy your last day! No the world isn't ending, but man kind is!
Helping Hand

Lafayette, IN

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Should I put out extra dog and cat food.
You know who

Connersville, IN

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Well bright boy. It is already the 21st in Australia and New Zealand and nothing happened. So you ready to admit you are a moron yet?
well

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Well sorry to tell u but its not the 21st in Australia dumbass! It happens as soon as every country has turned to the 21st
You know who

Connersville, IN

#18 Dec 20, 2012
Actually bright boy it is the 21at there and you are the biggest idiot breathing. Surprised you can do that on your own. Even the Mayana are laughing at idiots like you. As they explained. It is simply the end of a cycle not the end of everything. You idiot
You know who

Connersville, IN

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Also. Can you produce the passage from the ancient text that states it happens once date has changed worldwide? You can't becauae it does not exist.
Gump

Connersville, IN

#21 Dec 20, 2012
Nope wrote:
First the world was going to end, but then they realized how silly it would look when it didn't happen. Next they decided it was a changing of the ages and the planet with a transitioning to a new plane, then they realized that maybe not everyone would magically change. Finally, they've decided that it was indeed a change to a new age, but only the specially connected people would see or feel or it and its true effects wouldn't be known for possibly decades.
See a pattern here? It keeps changing. Why? Because they're complete morons who will do anything they can to keep from being wrong.
I consider it all to be invaluable, because it (along with most other conspiracy theories) both amuses me and help me identify brain-damaged imbeciles.
The ones that voted for obama also
international date line

Angola, IN

#22 Dec 20, 2012
well wrote:
Well sorry to tell u but its not the 21st in Australia dumbass! It happens as soon as every country has turned to the 21st
when it becomes the 21st in the last area to turn to the 21st it will be the 22nd somewhere in less than a second

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motorcyclists 5 min Old Man 5
Fayette County Fair 1 hr Straight 5
Warning fema. has just purchised the old walmar... 2 hr Me One 16
should reciepints on public assistance be requi... (Sep '09) 2 hr Buckwheat 24
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr Vector aka Victor... 11,933
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 15 hr _Zoey_ 9,098
A new idea Sun ohno 6

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance