Any good women left in connersville?

Any good women left in connersville?

Posted in the Connersville Forum

Smokinjax

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Lookin for a good woman!And not a fat lazy one! I am 51 and have a good job and home.I am on FB but will not tell u who I am yet!
Betty

Connersville, IN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Smokinjax wrote:
Lookin for a good woman!And not a fat lazy one! I am 51 and have a good job and home.I am on FB but will not tell u who I am yet!
wow that is sad I am a good lady
Smokinjax

Pompano Beach, FL

#3 Jan 11, 2013
What is sad? Being fat and lazy?
Indeed

Lafayette, IN

#4 Jan 11, 2013
There are both good men and women in Connersville. However, they are usually overshadowed by the ones who aren't worth a dime.
Betty

Connersville, IN

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Indeed wrote:
There are both good men and women in Connersville. However, they are usually overshadowed by the ones who aren't worth a dime.
I couldn't have said that better thanks but you said that one right
Paul

West Lafayette, IN

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Indeed wrote:
There are both good men and women in Connersville. However, they are usually overshadowed by the ones who aren't worth a dime.
Bad ones such as Seeley bad?
Duh

Connersville, IN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
Gold Diggers!
Lady

Elmhurst, IL

#8 Jan 12, 2013
I, as a matter of fact, am a single professional at 43 years of age. I live in western Wayne County and divorced last year after living in Greenfield since my early 20's. I moved here because my parents own a rural Victorian home west of Centerville and enjoy the peace and quiet during the week. My parent are in their 60's and retired to Ft. Lauderdale for 9 months of the year. So I am lonely much of the time, with he exception of a couple of friends from work. On the weekends, I enjoy visiting my children at Indiana Univ and Rose-Hulman once per month and going to dinner in downtown Indianapolis with my best friend from college, Jenna, who manages the cosmetic depts at a major dept store. Needless to say, I am cold and lonely some nights in Eastern Indiana
ford fan

Connersville, IN

#9 Jan 12, 2013
Lady wrote:
I, as a matter of fact, am a single professional at 43 years of age. I live in western Wayne County and divorced last year after living in Greenfield since my early 20's. I moved here because my parents own a rural Victorian home west of Centerville and enjoy the peace and quiet during the week. My parent are in their 60's and retired to Ft. Lauderdale for 9 months of the year. So I am lonely much of the time, with he exception of a couple of friends from work. On the weekends, I enjoy visiting my children at Indiana Univ and Rose-Hulman once per month and going to dinner in downtown Indianapolis with my best friend from college, Jenna, who manages the cosmetic depts at a major dept store. Needless to say, I am cold and lonely some nights in Eastern Indiana
who are you I'm 31 and single
Lady

Elmhurst, IL

#10 Jan 12, 2013
I uncertain about the age difference. You seem a bit too young for me. I'm not trying to be offensive, just cautious. It's ok hon. Trust a woman with experience.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 13, 2013
Smokinjax wrote:
Lookin for a good woman!And not a fat lazy one! I am 51 and have a good job and home.I am on FB but will not tell u who I am yet!
im 33 and a BBW and im no way lazy, thats such a judgemental comment when you have no idea if overweight ppl are lazy, it maybe that it runs in the family or they have health issues like the thyroid problems or metabolism. And I am a good woman and your totally not worth it and blind

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Lady wrote:
I, as a matter of fact, am a single professional at 43 years of age. I live in western Wayne County and divorced last year after living in Greenfield since my early 20's. I moved here because my parents own a rural Victorian home west of Centerville and enjoy the peace and quiet during the week. My parent are in their 60's and retired to Ft. Lauderdale for 9 months of the year. So I am lonely much of the time, with he exception of a couple of friends from work. On the weekends, I enjoy visiting my children at Indiana Univ and Rose-Hulman once per month and going to dinner in downtown Indianapolis with my best friend from college, Jenna, who manages the cosmetic depts at a major dept store. Needless to say, I am cold and lonely some nights in Eastern Indiana
i lived in greenfield as well til i was 23
cat

Peoria, IL

#13 Jan 13, 2013
Im 65 And retired lets go to dinner
dude

Peoria, IL

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Tosha allen gets out soon

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 14, 2013
cat-ur my moms age umm no
Smokinjax

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Jan 14, 2013
ford fan wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you I'm 31 and single
How can I get a hold of you?
Smokinjax

Pompano Beach, FL

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Lady wrote:
I, as a matter of fact, am a single professional at 43 years of age. I live in western Wayne County and divorced last year after living in Greenfield since my early 20's. I moved here because my parents own a rural Victorian home west of Centerville and enjoy the peace and quiet during the week. My parent are in their 60's and retired to Ft. Lauderdale for 9 months of the year. So I am lonely much of the time, with he exception of a couple of friends from work. On the weekends, I enjoy visiting my children at Indiana Univ and Rose-Hulman once per month and going to dinner in downtown Indianapolis with my best friend from college, Jenna, who manages the cosmetic depts at a major dept store. Needless to say, I am cold and lonely some nights in Eastern Indiana
How can I get a hold of you?
Backup

Elmhurst, IL

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Smokinjax wrote:
<quoted text> How can I get a hold of you?
Well, tell me a few details about you. I'm curious
.
Smokinjax

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Jan 14, 2013
Backup wrote:
<quoted text>Well, tell me a few details about you. I'm curious
.
[email protected] will talk there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary & Trump 2016 35 min facts fighter 77
Cops could and should earn their pay 3 hr Wow sounds guilty 8
41 Million in Farm Subsidies for Fayette County (May '14) 8 hr Plum Rich 49
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 14 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,771
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 14 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,296
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 14 hr Vector aka Victor... 9,103
food word game (Nov '10) 14 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,034

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Connersville Mortgages