Tea Party...Fox News... DESTROYS Repu...

Tea Party...Fox News... DESTROYS Republicans !

Posted in the Connersville Forum

Lincoln

Fort Wayne, IN

#1 Nov 6, 2012
Start with Richard Moredick and go right DOWN THE LINE ! If the Republicans do not get RID of their outdated 1940's ideology.....they're DONE ! Most people under 35 think church is a money racket JOKE anyway , especially that 10% " admission fee " !( tithe )

Since: Mar 09

Lafayette, IN

#2 Nov 7, 2012
amen
Nixon

Elkhart, IN

#3 Nov 8, 2012
They are CROOKS ! I taught them well !!
Factual

Connersville, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2012
THE newsjunkie wrote:
amen
over 3 million republicans stayed home and did not vote,obama A.K.A santa claus had welfare vote hands down,yea micro-chips in 2013
Commoner

Brookville, IN

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Is the election over? Damn this means all the posting fun is over. And I had some proof that Obama was born in Ireland. His is Irish. I heard him singing yesterday on U tube "Oh Mitty boy the wives the wives are calling" you back home to the commune.
Rand Paul

Brookville, IN

#6 Feb 14, 2013
I am upset. I gave it all and Dick Armey, in exchange for resigning, will receive $8 million from the group paid out in annual $400,000 installments for consulting fees. I bet you guys are glad to give that money to Armey.
Huh

Valparaiso, IN

#7 Feb 15, 2013
THE newsjunkie wrote:
amen
uh . Amen IS the Name of a god the Egyptians worshipped . Abram accepted Amen when he came to Egypt sold his sister as a sex slave, bred with her the plotted to take over the world through inbreeding his seed . This is the god you worship ? Whatta maroon
just sayin

Franklin, IN

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Factual wrote:
<quoted text>over 3 million republicans stayed home and did not vote,obama A.K.A santa claus had welfare vote hands down,yea micro-chips in 2013
Can you explain why 3 million republicans did not vote?
John

Connersville, IN

#9 Feb 16, 2013
THE newsjunkie wrote:
amen
and Obama destroys it all and you democrats are ok with that?.more taxes. gays .illegals. obamacare . benguuzi gate.now gun control.you all are NUTS!
And they all laugh

Seymour, IN

#10 Feb 16, 2013
What's funny is that all of you still believe that there is a difference between the democrat and republican parties. They're all effing criminals and along with the media (Fox News, CNN, Big 3, Limbaugh, Maher, etc.) they play the public like a Stradivarius.

If the public ever figures it out we may have a chance to turn it around. Until then enjoy cutting your neighbor's throats, the two party system is counting on you to do so.

Since: Mar 09

Lafayette, IN

#11 Feb 16, 2013
life is good john......, unless you are a paranoid, conservative, knuckledragging mouthbreather.
hey

Fond Du Lac, WI

#12 Feb 16, 2013
John would never breath out of his mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Connersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison McQueen 1 hr Me a 7
Elizabeth 2 hr Mic 7
I love laughing at 3 hr Mic 11
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 11,893
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 9,071
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,261
Anyone know where Mandy Mcqueen is? (Dec '10) 3 hr Bbd 14

Connersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance